• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

Man, Mago was so close to getting stunned in that last round. Kenzo got 850 stun with that far fierce. If Kenzo had canceled into fireball Yang would have been stunned and the next combo would have made it a nearly even game.

I'm rooting for Daigo to take this tourney but even if he does I hope MCZ is willing to give the prize of a free trip to EVO to the next guy in line. MCZ will take care of Daigo's trip next year as long as he wants to attend. Someone like Inco or Uriajjo would have to pay out of there pocket if they want to go and it'd be nice if MCZ would give them that prize if someone like them finished 2nd behind Daigo.

Shouta

Nemo has a hard time against Daigo now. He said on his twitter that he can't beat Daigo anymore, lol. This could be bad.

Zhi's commentary has been sort of questionable. He doesn't seem like a dumb guy, but he's always using the latest hip "internet" bullshit, and I hadn't heard him saying "autistic" so much until this tournament.

Top Bottom