• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

MARKMAN PLS

throw-the-damn-towel-o.gif

Dahbomb

Like I said, I fully understand. I was on my phone earlier and just got home. I can't blame you for backing out considering the circumstance
I will pay up but this won't happen again... have to agree on the terms before the match starts.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Daigo wat da fuck bro?????????? You got skewerd!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dahbomb

You really don't have to, I don't mind. Like I said, it happened with disjointed timing and I won't hold it against you.
Nah it's all good... I didn't really expect you would back out either so I assumed you would hold on to it. Already sent the money anyway.

Daigo did drop several things, but he lost more so because Nemo outplayed him. Nemo did his homework on this match and Daigo just used his strategy from the last set from what we heard. Man Rolento is fucking annoying though. He used every mix up and gimmick in the book where as Daigo plays so straight forward. I don't think he'll ever change his play style but it would help if he added more mix ups to his game than just kara throw/far MK on his opponents wake up.

vulva

Nah it's all good... I didn't really expect you would back out either so I assumed you would hold on to it. Already sent the money anyway.

Alright thanks man, received it!

I just gotta say that's one thing I really appreciate though. I seriously wouldn't hold it against you by any stretch at all but at the same time I'm always happy to see this level of trust. You knew I wouldn't back out if it looked bad for me either. It's good to know for sure.

Top Bottom