• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

Dahbomb

nemo rising star of 2014
iCqd6RjWlMcpS.gif

True but he's fresh to this SF4. At least I think he is. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Damn even Fuerte beating Daigo.

He's been playing SF4 since 2008, he had the #1 Chun back then. He took a break from SF4 for about 2 years but he's been playing this game since the beginning.

And Fuerte has got to be the most annoying character to play against in this whole entire game. He's the one character I go out of my way to avoid playing.

16BitNova

He a top player since Street Fighter IV in arcades.

Ahh ok. Didn't know. I just started recognizing him since marvel.

But damn Fuerte. Still. The Young guns bringing their A game in all recent tourneys.

I suppose I was wrong about Nemo. But all I'm saying is I feel like recently I have been watching all the future Daigos, Valles, and Wongs in the making.

kirblar

El Fuerte is definitely annoying to fight against- but given that he's a Luchador, it feels like that means the character design did its job, lol.

If there's one thing I've learned from playing SF for the last 5 ish odd years...

you can learn all the combos you want, all the frame data you want, all the oki and setups you want..

but when it comes to El Fuerte.. take all the knowledge you got and

BT5q0qAIMAA-Vqx.jpg:large

go fucking dumb

there's no philosophy to the madness. beat crazy with crazy. don't try to make sense out of it or you'll drive yourself crazy.

Top Bottom