• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Games Weekly | Sept 15-21 | Mewwho?

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
I agree with you but its funny to think how far the fgc personality similarities go.

word man, its crazy.

I don't understand what's with geeks/nerds and their love for Asian women. Look there are a lot of beautiful Asian women, but then there are also a lot of ugly ass Asian women, but just because she's Asian doesn't mean she's good looking.

Yea I'm looking at you WHITE PEOPLE!

fuck outta here bro, i lived my entire life with hispanic women and they are drop dead gorgeous but i get tired of being with nagging/loud-mouthed/gossiping women and thats coming from someone who's hispanic. Not all hispanic women are like that but the ones ive met throughout my life have been, but i guess thats why i like asians, they're like the polar opposites (culturally speaking).
i prefer europeans too.

Sometimes I feel cognitive dissonance because I consider myself a geek but I'm seldom attracted to Asian women. I mean, if she's bad, she's bad, but more often than not that's not the case.

I guess I'm not fully anime yet. (also I'm not white)

come on enzo, you probably don't see the korean girls i see on a day to day basis.

word man, its crazy.

fuck outta here bro, i lived my entire life with hispanic women and they are drop dead gorgeous but i get tired of being with nagging/loud-mouthed/gossiping women and thats coming from someone who's hispanic. Not all hispanic women are like that but the ones ive met throughout my life have been, but i guess thats why i like asians, they're like the polar opposites (culturally speaking).
i prefer europeans too.

come on enzo, you probably don't see the korean girls i see on a day to day basis.

You know Asian women are the same right? And black? And white?

It's their job to NAG US! That's what marriage is! NAG CENTRAL!

.. here comes dragon lady Kadey *hides*

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Probably bc they've never met/hung around with Asians tbh

Dat lack of matchup knowledge makes them seem godlike

hmmm, ive hung and partied with a bunch of asians before and i like them even more after moments like that, maybe im just weird.

You know Asian women are the same right? And black? And white?

It's their job to NAG US! That's what marriage is! NAG CENTRAL!

.. here comes dragon lady Kadey *hides*

urghhhhhhh, im not planning to have kids but now the prospect is marriage is looking worse even though ive never really though of it and turtle pls, all your fetishes are being brought out into the light!

Azure J

this is racist
(i'm not white)

skullgirls doing DLC in batches that need to be voted for?

Wait, those are legit? They need to do a better job of mix and matching because the salt girls pack is never going to fly with all those "little anime girls".
And Annie's going to get robbed AGAIN.

I have both kpop and late registration in my ipod

The more I keep fucking with WhoSampled, anime/games and diving into my pop's old record collection, the more exotic a beast my iTunes stuff turns into. :lol

Which reminds me that I need to go buy that Wonderful 101 OST.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I don't understand what's with geeks/nerds and their love for Asian women. Look there are a lot of beautiful Asian women, but then there are also a lot of ugly ass Asian women, but just because she's Asian doesn't mean she's good looking.

Yea I'm looking at you WHITE PEOPLE!
but im black

mbpm1

hmmm, ive hung and partied with a bunch of asians before and i like them even more after moments like that, maybe im just weird.

Yeah, but its easier to get obsessive when you don't know 'em

and people do obsess

also Western is married? wut

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Aiite I've got a plan. You give me 10 Hispanic chicks, I give you 10 Asian chicks in Vegas?

Deal?
Deal?

man if we in vegas we dont need to trade! we can get anything we want!

Yeah, but its easier to get obsessive when you don't know 'em

and people do obsess

also Western is married? wut

Very true man, people may see them as "odd" since its a different culture and most people don't know that but most of the asians i know are americanized and have the whitest names in the world like Tim, Austin, Matt or Andrew.

western's behave is fuck.

Horseress

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26853-1348003850-7.gif

Mixed Jamaican and Nigerian here but I'll give you credit for getting West Indian correct. :p
I could have sworn you were Hatian.

oops
Wait, those are legit? They need to do a better job of mix and matching because the salt girls pack is never going to fly with all those "little anime girls".
And Annie's going to get robbed AGAIN.
Fan made

The salt girls pack would steamroll the others. I'm not even kidding right now. Pretty much all the heavy hitters in the polls are in there except Feng/Molly. Japanese fans would also throw all their yen coins for Marie.

Damn bro, that's a lot, mine was only 20%. Also Horseress, you couldn't have said it any better. Also, what happen to Saokrates? Haven't seen him post in forever.

In before Kimo tips Shouta off to beat our asses into place.

KIMO WAS THE SNITCH?

KIMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgot to mention, I went in to Gamestop trying to put down a preorder on the special edition of Xrd and they told me it wasn't in the records.

Is Arc doing a limited distribution at some other retailer or am I fucked?

It should be available at Gamestop. Not sure if it's officially in their system yet, though. Give it a few more days.

I could have sworn you were Hatian.

oops

Fan made

The salt girls pack would steamroll the others. I'm not even kidding right now. Pretty much all the heavy hitters in the polls are in there except Feng/Molly. Japanese fans would also throw all their yen coins for Marie.

im still salty that stanley didn't get in. the fuck is wrong with yall :l

Rhapsody

Banned
Nah, he's too technical for him to be used massively online. That prize will go to Minazuki upon the NA launch.
That's very true. And yeah, I can see that being the case for Minazuki.
I've been watching Minazuki footage more to get an idea of how to counter this guy. One trick I see often is throw knife -> teleport, or Persona attack -> teleport. The teleport comes from behind but since no one blocks it I can't tell if it's safe on block or not. It also crosses up in the corner which is bonkers.

It's important to learn this because it looks like his primary mixup option. I don't have the game to test.

It also looks like his overhead attack from rekkas is really easy to anti-air or punish if you IB the first sequence. However his AoA is really quite strong being a crossup high and his sweep has great range too. Hard to predict his attack pattern at mid range.
This has some good info http://pastebin.com/n6GKF8p7

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Why is gootecks cutting a promo for a Seth Rogan movie lol

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Went to go watch the first Kbrad episode and now he's telling me about how great Friends used to be

Not like this Gootecks...

Top Bottom