• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: CEO & Dreamhack Summer [CPT Premier] [06/16/17-06/19/17]

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wait, what? Points are by region?

Yea so each region has a leaderboard, tournaments earn you points for that region, there will be regional finals for each region. The world finals take the top 5 players from each regional leaderboard + the winner of Evo.

http://tekkenworldtour.com/about

EDIT: Points by tournament breakdown:

0LORCue.png

This is the first NRS game I haven't bought and I'm not regretting that at all. The game looks bad with this showcase of trident rush, ZOMG BA damage, and stupid zoning.

Q8D3vil

This is the first NRS game I haven't bought and I'm not regretting that at all. The game looks bad with this showcase of trident rush, ZOMG BA damage, and stupid zoning.
While i love the game, It have the worst balance i have ever seen in a fighting game.
People even mentioned how it had the same balance problems from Inj1, how the fuck do you repeat the same mistakes twice.

Syntsui

I2 has the same problems that bothered me in MKX, everything is safe and half the fight is decided on chip damage. Boring as fuck.

While i love the game, It have the worst balance i have ever seen in a fighting game.
People even mentioned how it had the same balance problems from Inj1, how the fuck do you repeat the same mistakes twice.

This is my main reason for not picking it up and waiting for Tekken instead. Glad I did. Tekken's had way more time to really get most of its cast in the same ballpark. Seeing how long it took for MKX to reach a decent state didnt help either.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I2 has the same problems that bothered me in MKX, everything is safe and half the fight is decided on chip damage. Boring as fuck.

Yea I really hate the way offense works in NRS games. There really isn't a concept of "turns", it's just whoever gets going first goes ham for most of the fight.

Top Bottom