• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournaments Weekend: The Girly Show finally gets a tournament

xCobalt

dashio or -6 with big chances to get into capcom cup.

If dashio wins Gamerbee/KOG, his pretty much in capcom cup (Same goes to KOG

How do you figure? There's still top 8 after this and they need to place at least fourth to get any substantial points.

I was really hoping that Viper was going to win. Haven't watched one in years and the first one I see is a lost, but not surprising. It was a Viper player I never heard of against Fuudo.

crash-14

How do you figure? There's still top 8 after this and they need to place at least fourth to get any substantial points.

If the bracket still goes the same way (A vs B and C vs D) he has to win Gamerbee to secure a top 3 placing. The winner between Mago and Infil it's already in Capcom Cup.

Not saying for sure that his in, but he's gonna be in a great spot (Just 1 Bo3 in any situation if he reaches winners finals).

Shouta

Nemo beat KOG off stream. That's a tough match for KOG because Nemo's style totally beats folks that want to go in.

xCobalt

If the bracket still goes the same way (A vs B and C vs D) he has to win Gamerbee to secure a top 3 placing. The winner between Mago and Infil it's already in Capcom Cup.

Not saying for sure that his in, but he's gonna be in a great spot (Just 1 Bo3 in any situation if he reaches winners finals).

There's still top 8. He needs to win 2 matches to get into winners finals.

vulva

Are we seriously going to have the pause debate again?!

Kappa

I phrased that poorly since I'm tired as fuck. I meant that it's dumb that they're not letting him in this tournament based on him winning EVO. If that's the case, no one who qualified for CC by winning a ranking event should be allowed in.

CPMO3q9U8AAaDgo.jpg

?

:B

vulva

no.

he just has to win gamebee.

winners
Mago vs Infil
Gamebee vs Dashio

Losers
Bonchan vs Kawaguchi
Nemo vs -6

So lets say he beats gamerbee, but Nemo comes up from loser's and wins it all.

Dashio isn't guaranteed anything even if he beats gamerbee.

crash-14

I phrased that poorly since I'm tired as fuck. I meant that it's dumb that they're not letting him in this tournament based on him winning EVO. If that's the case, no one who qualified for CC by winning a ranking event should be allowed in.

But there's no money here. And he's already guaranteed top 1 seeding for Capcom Cup. I can see why not allowing. But imo they should.

Tripon

Isn't there still CPT points up for grabs? If Infiltration wins, he has a legit shot of taking 1st place in CPT from Momochi.

crash-14

So lets say he beats gamerbee, but Nemo comes up from loser's and wins it all.

Dashio isn't guaranteed anything even if he beats gamerbee.

I haven't said he's guaranteed. I said his in a good spoot (And base in my opinion he's pretty much in that scenario).

crash-14

Isn't there still CPT points up for grabs? If Infiltration wins, he has a legit shot of taking 1st place in CPT from Momochi.

You're right. I didn't know infil was 1000 points (I though he was still in 800 points). Unless Momochi gets a guaranteed seed 1 for winning last year.

vulva

I think that was false (4gamer?) because Momochi stated on twitter that he turned down the offer, yet was still put into the brackets initially. Then KBrad replaced Momochi.
Ah, that's okay then

But there's no money here. And he's already guaranteed top 1 seeding for Capcom Cup. I can see why not allowing. But imo they should.
Gotcha, sorry I'm so brain dead right now. Been running around all week because of work/school and catching a bunch of movies at TIFF. My mind's basically shutting down on me.

Kysuke

You're right. I didn't know infil was 1000 points (I though he was still in 800 points). Unless Momochi gets a guaranteed seed 1 for winning last year.

No he's just in the capcom cup itself. He he didn't at a single game this year he would have been seeded 32

Top Bottom