• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think im giving up hope for anything from Log Horizon.

Screen-Shot-2014-02-08-at-11.00.22-PM.png
Now this is a guaranteed purchase.

Lots of cool stuff out of WonFest so far, but only one figure is a must-buy for me; the Koto Lum.

I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on it. Anything...

Oh, and don't forget that SnowMiku insanity starts in a few hours...

chrono01

Oh, and don't forget that SnowMiku insanity starts in a few hours...
Don't worry, there will be plenty to go around. Since they're made-to-order [up until a ridiculous amount, probably], you should be able to take your time ordering her.

I was originally going to order two, but with the figures being announced at Wonderfes, I might save whatever money I can for the future and only purchase one. I'll be passing on Armin figma, too. I'll have Mikasa, Eren, and Levi. That's enough for me.

chrono01

I know fuck all about KanColle, so can you basically explain what this thing is?
Umm, girls transforming into battleships/airship carriers, I think. This one is supposedly one of the enemy ships.

I don't know much about the series either, I just really love the designs.

Ryuuroden

Wo-Class sculpt [Kantai Collection ~Kan Colle~] from Max Factory.

ibp5scZmboAeXT.jpg

Speechless.

Yeah, the Max Factory Kantai Collection stuff is blowing my mind, This 2nd half of the year is going to be full of very hard decisions. I have a insane amount of massive LEGO purchases to make too. I am praying for tons of overtime this summer. Just to give you an idea of how big LEGO is for me ill show you a bit of my collection in its new room, its in the following link from another thread: Lego Room Setup

Umm, girls transforming into battleships/airship carriers, I think. This one is supposedly one of the enemy ships.

I don't know much about the series either, I just really love the designs.

You've seen Arpeggio. It's basically the same thing except the girls are more shipified. This one looks like a bioship.

Okay, cause I've seen KanColle girls, which look like anthropomorphizations of human warships. This doesn't look anything like a human warship, so I'm assuming it's a baddie.

Astarte

Marth figma
Yayoi Takatsuki Phat (please don't muff this up)
Some form of Shimakaze
Jolyne and Stone Free SAS
Mako Nendo

I think I'm set for a bit.

Bombless

Look at the bright side. Most of this stuff will be released in 2015. Plenty of time to sell a couple kidneys / get a mobster loan.

Giolon

So much goodness.

Orchid Seed Sorceress is perfect!

Bishoujo Juri artwork looks excellent. Let's hope they keep Chun Li's sculptor away from her.

Bishoujo Starfire looks great! Her face is not bad to me.

Vertex Tiki sure got her face messed up. The eyes are really weird.

Aliasse is such a bad choice. She's emblematic of everything wrong with VC2. The sculpt IS nice though.

figma Motoko Kusanagi, Ryuuko, and Satsuki ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Phat Company Satsuki aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

My wallet so am cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom