• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

Gravity Rush/Daze!

BgAk-b8CAAAMRkF.jpg

chrono01

Max Factory is doing... a scaled figure...of Tiamo/Cordelia [Fire Emblem: Kakusei/Awakening]!!

ibsVLhDDdrHKwk.jpg

I cannot breathe. I must have her. She will compliment Tharja well.

LiK

Max Factory is doing... a scaled figure...of Tiamo/Cordelia [Fire Emblem: Kakusei/Awakening]!!

ibsVLhDDdrHKwk.jpg

I cannot breathe. I must have her.

i thought she was okay as a character but i really like her design and i really wanna collect all the FEA figures

I cannot breathe. I must have her. She will compliment Tharja well.

OH SHIIIIIIII~ I thought she was a figma considering that poster was behind the Marth figma. I guess she's next in the series after Tharja. Squeeeeee!

MegaHouse Sorceress painted:

Meh. After seeing Orchid Seed's version, I'm underwhelmed.

Giolon

That's not even a question. The Orchid Seed version looks amazing if you can wait.

I still need to see better pictures of the MegaHouse one before making a final decision. Orchid Seed's looks like it'll be amazing - but if you know Orchid Seed, you know you'll be waiting a year minimum from the time you order it, and there's no guarantee she'll even be painted within the next 6 months.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Wow, that Utena doesn't look too bad. That's the MegaHouse one, yeah? Sega version. Why is it no one touches the character until MegaHouse decides to make one, then we have even more coming out?

Nonetheless, it is now preordered and you have my gratitude.

I'm more than happy to help you unburden yourself of that money you don't need. XD

sca2511

I already have an Asuka from the rebuilds... but I want that one too, looks sooooo good. Interested in the Labrys and will likely pick up Starfire down the road. Juri, I'm not feeling much. Surprised I'm passing on the SF Bishoujos so far considering how much I love the game. I need to get those Kill La Kill figures from Phat Company, awesome stuff.

Also considering the other figure from FEA to compliment Tharja

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom