• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT| Where has all of my money gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Higher quality April scans are out, and it looks like 7 Sins Belial has glasses? I don't know if can trust it bc Mammon originally did too.

Also, it looks like the original color of Asmodeus is going to be on sale at MegaHobby Expo Spring 2014 on 5/31. Those looking for her might be able to get via proxy. Tokyo-Hunter seems to have stopped operating, but does anybody know of others that got event exclusives?

where can I find these pictures

Also DO NOT use Gorilla glue! It will strip the paint right off of your figure.

Ask me how I know (T^T)

How do you know!?

Higher quality April scans are out, and it looks like 7 Sins Belial has glasses? I don't know if can trust it bc Mammon originally did too.

I might not even buy any Seven Sins figures at all now, if this is what they're going to pull. I'm not a fan of the Belial design at all, and if they're just going to keep making them instead of limiting them to SEVEN, then I'm not jumping into that money pit.

I'll probably still buy Satan, because who doesn't want to say at one point "oh, her? That's Satan!" when having company over.

the 7 deadly sins is just a name. Shit is an anime series. Of course there are more characters than just 7.

Its like any anime series. There will always be side characters. "O you thought you were done with hyakka girls...well now theres a 2nd season"

Giolon

the 7 deadly sins is just a name. Shit is an anime series. Of course there are more characters than just 7.

Its like any anime series. There will always be side characters. "O you thought you were done with hyakka girls...well now theres a 2nd season"

It's not an anime series yet. They announced one way back, but nothing has been heard of it for well over a year, almost 2 at this point. (Not to be confused with a different Seven Deadly Sins manga that got an anime series announcement a few weeks ago)

nekomagic has pics.

Bombless

Also, it looks like the original color of Asmodeus is going to be on sale at MegaHobby Expo Spring 2014 on 5/31. Those looking for her might be able to get via proxy. Tokyo-Hunter seems to have stopped operating, but does anybody know of others that got event exclusives?

Please have glasses, please have glasses, please have glasses!

SUPARSTARX

Zod's almost here.

6a853733gw1efqvxhacvwj20vi1b9n4j.jpg

6a853733gw1efqvx16bw1j20vi1b9k1t.jpg

6a853733gw1efqvx0d81nj20vi1b9aio.jpg

6a853733gw1efr2qqoae1j20vi1b9apw.jpg

6a853733gw1efqvxak3aej20vi1b9gwg.jpg

I need more income.

Arveene

Neo Member
so I have like 8 figs coming in this week

1) miku 2020
2) strength
3) xiao mei
4) shibuya rin
5) Tsukihi
6) Chiharu
7) mikasa figma
8) Magrit

I'm going to carry on the tradition and demand pictures of this gigantic order! I actually have a decent amount with this month's order as well.

2020 Miku, Tsukihi, Shibuya Rin, Tanigawa Kanna, and Himegami Kodama.

Man people that don't know how to Ebay are annoyingly dumb.
If something is cheap as hell DO NOT PUT YOUR MAX BID IN UNTILL TIME IS NEARLY OUT!

There was a lot of 5 figma that started at 5 cents last night with 6 and 1/2 days remaining,
its up to $70 already with 6 full days left, idiots.

Edit: 30 bids, 6 days out LOL

AmiAmi, oh how I love you and hate you at the same time.

Latest order was $220 shipped. EMS was only $5 more than PAL parcel so meh.

There is only one figure in there though. The art books are going to be the death of me!

Do tell, which art books did you get?!

Henneko Kantoku Art Works
Sakura Trick TV Anime Official Guidebook
Learning in Illustration! Special Forces of the World Russia, Europe, Asia

Rest is random K-On goodies including a Azusa figure I have wanted for a while, a nendo petite and other random goodies.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Was hoping that I could still order a certain figure I've been eying from AmiAmi when May hit so I could combine it with my order for May, but it sold out OTL

I'm now negotiating with someone from myfigurecollection for it lol. Not too worried, since it seems he has a lot of feedback and is a pretty active member on there.

LiK

Steins;Gate Figmas shipped. Pretty excited. Might grab some of the Nendos. Wish there was an Okabe one. They could've had some fun with his facial expressions.

Edit: Nendos bought lol

cajunator

Banned
Henneko Kantoku Art Works
Sakura Trick TV Anime Official Guidebook

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I need these ._.

Also I have a bit of an odd question...

I preordered a figure from Hobbysearch and its shipping by EMS but I was notified it would ocme out end of May. Im going on a two week vacation at the end of May >_
EMS requires signature. How do I set this up or work around it?

Arveene

Neo Member
Was hoping that I could still order a certain figure I've been eying from AmiAmi when May hit so I could combine it with my order for May, but it sold out OTL

I'm now negotiating with someone from myfigurecollection for it lol. Not too worried, since it seems he has a lot of feedback and is a pretty active member on there.

I've bought and sold quite a bit on MFC, I've never had any issue. Just look for good feedback. Most figures are overpriced a bit, but sometimes you'll end up saving anyways because of cheaper shipping well.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I've bought and sold quite a bit on MFC, I've never had any issue. Just look for good feedback. Most figures are overpriced a bit, but sometimes you'll end up saving anyways because of cheaper shipping well.

Glad to hear. Just a bit nervous since I've yet to buy a figure from anyone there. Yeah, he is selling it for only about $10 more than AmiAmi was, but shipping within the states balances it out or possibly makes it even cheaper.

LiK

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I need these ._.

Also I have a bit of an odd question...

I preordered a figure from Hobbysearch and its shipping by EMS but I was notified it would ocme out end of May. Im going on a two week vacation at the end of May >_
EMS requires signature. How do I set this up or work around it?

If you can't get Hobbysearch to delay it, just let the Post Office know to hold it for you.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Man people that don't know how to Ebay are annoyingly dumb.
If something is cheap as hell DO NOT PUT YOUR MAX BID IN UNTILL TIME IS NEARLY OUT!

There was a lot of 5 figma that started at 5 cents last night with 6 and 1/2 days remaining,
its up to $70 already with 6 full days left, idiots.

Edit: 30 bids, 6 days out LOL

It could be the owner second accounts bidding. I used to do that a lot to fish out the maximum bid, then cancel the bid and use the third account to bump it to the highest amount.

kewlmyc

If you like his design in Man of Steel:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-man-of-steel-superman-hot-toys-902053/

If you want regular Superman (it's not out yet, 01/2015):
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-superman-sideshow-collectibles-1000881/

If you want something that won't break the bank:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00DEHRNUG/?tag=neogaf0e-20
It's not Hot Toys but it's still pretty good.

Thank you. I do like the first one very much, $200.00 wow.

chrono01

got my native figure. Not going to take pics since well its a native figure. Max Factory should combine with Alter. Best figures ever
Which one, Suzuki Margit? I'm really tempted to order her, but I can't find any reviews. :/

How did she turn out [if you opened her already]?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom