• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
It's the tiny and not so pretty Figuarts Zero, i wish i could find the Megahouse one though, that thing looks glorious.

Killua it's the G.E.M one.

The high priestess ones are pretty nice. I don't have any of them but I've seen them up close. Yukiko doesn't seem too hard to find online compared to Chie.
Just goes to show bestgirl Chie is bestgirl
even though I main Yukiko in P4A

Megahouse's Persona figures are all pretty terrible except for Chie. I really regret paying the exclusive price for Rise. Chie was an exclusive too but at least she was worth it, and it will probably be the best figure she'll ever get. Yukiko can still be gotten cheap too. I passed on Yu bc he doesn't look good either.

Aww yeah, look what just arrived. I felt bad taking them out of the packaging

pics said:
rQppu59.png

a0uB9kA.png

omlet

Megahouse's Persona figures are all pretty terrible except for Chie. I really regret paying the exclusive price for Rise. Chie was an exclusive too but at least she was worth it, and it will probably be the best figure she'll ever get. Yukiko can still be gotten cheap too. I passed on Yu bc he doesn't look good either.

Chie is the best one, definitely. Rise and Yukiko don't look terrible to me, but they are a bit plain as far as scales go (which is why I don't have them).

javac

I'm gonna be heartbroken if I come all this way to FigureGAF and all I get to do is look at all these awesome figures! WAIT THATS! *hallelujah*

Its the veritable symbol of FigureGAF! Matoi Ryuko created by PHAT! It just isn't a trip to FigureGAF without buying one of these!

But I've got no money! I got dragged here without knowing why, so I'm flat broke right now! Penniless! Boy, I sure wish somebody would fire some money my way!

There is! There's a guy who's spreading money around with a gun! Go on, shoot me! Don't you dare get between Mankanshoku Javac and something he wants!

Hey, CDJapan! Matoi please! I've got plenty of cash! Now this is FigureGAF! A Victory Road of figures!
What am I doing.

Ryuuroden

It's such a shame you NA peeps are more or less screwed over the CE especially at their pricing =/

Wished I could get it at £85 and with Amazon (Zavvi is iffy at times), if I knew it was getting delayed T-T

At least there are many other things that we are better off in America than in other countries, prices wise, such as many lego sets. So many lego sets cost more euros than dollars which makes absolutely no sense and if you want lego in singapore, god help you.

I'm gonna be heartbroken if I come all this way to FigureGAF and all I get to do is look at all these awesome figures! WAIT THATS! *hallelujah*

Its the veritable symbol of FigureGAF! Matoi Ryuko created by PHAT! It just isn't a trip to FigureGAF without buying one of these!

But I've got no money! I got dragged here without knowing why, so I'm flat broke right now! Penniless! Boy, I sure wish somebody would fire some money my way!

There is! There's a guy who's spreading money around with a gun! Go on, shoot me! Don't you dare get between Mankanshoku Javac and something he wants!

Hey, CDJapan! Matoi please! I've got plenty of cash! Now this is FigureGAF! A Victory Road of figures!
What am I doing.

Lol nice :)

Bombless

What am I doing.

QHwg0gH.gif

Settin

What am I doing.
I can't leave you kids alone for 10 minutes without this happening.

Dat Tekken 7 hype eh? :p

Indeed. XD

I've always been more of a Street Fighter guy, though. I really liked TTT2, but it had been several years since I'd played a Tekken game before that. The learning curve was kinda nuts. I did fine, it just wasn't the type of game where you ever had a moment to relax during a round.... I'm looking forward to this being a 1v1 game, though.

javac

Indeed. XD

I've always been more of a Street Fighter guy, though. I really liked TTT2, but it had been several years since I'd played a Tekken game before that. The learning curve was kinda nuts. I did fine, it just wasn't the type of game where you ever had a moment to relax during a round.... I'm looking forward to this being a 1v1 game, though.

I've always been a bit of both really. When I was younger I was a Tekken guy myself but my dad was always a fan of Street Fighter so he'd buy me all the SF games and other capcom fighters like X-Men vs Street Fighter which I loved lol. Tekken 3 was my jam tho. When I got my PS2 TTT was the first game I got. Many hours were spent on the bowling mini-game! I love Tekken. The music and characters are awesome to boot! Always wanted that Jun figure myself but never knew the tendencies of the bishoujo figures.

Tekken got too weird for me lol, I've also noticed people in Tekken TT2 have broad as hell shoulders lol.
Well slightly weird looking at least, though they are fighters...

Tekken got too weird for me lol, I've also noticed people in Tekken TT2 have broad as hell shoulders lol.
Well slightly weird looking at least, though they are fighters...

Fighting games are about punching people in the face. It's not like Street Fighter's story isn't silly bullshit, too.

Oh shit. Best girl coming soon. Doubt I'll get it though

Yeah, these things are getting too expensive. Part of me wishes I never went beyond bishoujos.

Edit: ordered dat Jun-Chan. She seems to be sold out at a fair # of retailers. I got her from BBTS for $63 shipped.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
oh whuuuuut

there's some painted pics of koto's jubilee and she looks banging!

more here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.907385619277835.1073742051.137679822915089&type=3

EDIT: oh and jan 2015 release confirmed

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMA BUY THAT SHIT!

The moment you've all been waiting for : Meshi's preview of bishoujo Jason!

She looks 10x better than Freddy. Dat physique!

Those lips, those abs! I'm throwing my wallet at my monitor but shit ain't happening!!

You don't even know man! You don't even KNOW! :D

oh, I know. The announcement made me finally order dat Jun Kazama bishoujo I've been wanting. It seems most Japanese retailers are sold out of her already, so it seemed like the time to get on it. Grabbed her for $63 shipped from BBTS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom