• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

I thought about the same, but now I'm not so sure. The MFC listing has changed from 1/300 to 1/7, and her height is listed at 5.85". That doesn't seem quite right.
Oh really? That's interesting. Perhaps they shrunk her down to a more "reasonable" size to reduce the cost?

Honestly, given the size of some of the current figures [and the display space they demand], that might not be a bad thing...

Oh really? That's interesting. Perhaps they shrunk her down to a more "reasonable" size to reduce the cost?

Honestly, given the size of some of the current figures [and the display space they demand], that might not be a bad thing...

It still doesn't sound right to me, considering all the details on the base. Though I don't think we've seen any pics that really conveyed its size. They couldn't have resculpted it in a different scale or anything since the reveal. Maybe we just assumed it was bigger than it ever was.

Keihart

That solbadguy , i think i know what i'm givin myself for christmas
I would prefer a Jin Kisaragi but this is close enough

Also, here are some quick and dirty pictures of my very small but steadily growing collection.

34fMBfXl.jpg

NQtRNIul.jpg

QlG4nS5l.jpg

DKw86J3l.jpg

omlet

That solbadguy , i think i know what i'm givin myself for christmas
I would prefer a Jin Kisaragi but this is close enough

Also, here are some quick and dirty pictures of my very small but steadily growing collection.
Which Chie is that?

people have bad taste. she looks great.
I'm a bit surprised that one is so heavily discounted. The detail is great. Personally not a fan of the pose or outfit, but it looks like MF quality to me.

Keihart

Which Chie is that?

I'm a bit surprised that one is so heavily discounted. The detail is great. Personally not a fan of the pose or outfit, but it looks like MF quality to me.

It's the tiny and not so pretty Figuarts Zero, i wish i could find the Megahouse one though, that thing looks glorious.

Killua it's the G.E.M one.

omlet

It's the tiny and not so pretty Figuarts Zero, i wish i could find the Megahouse one though, that thing looks glorious.

Killua it's the G.E.M one.

The high priestess ones are pretty nice. I don't have any of them but I've seen them up close. Yukiko doesn't seem too hard to find online compared to Chie.
Just goes to show bestgirl Chie is bestgirl
even though I main Yukiko in P4A

Ryuuroden

FUCK YEEES FINALLLY. My missing piece is finally done by Alter. I just got my shipping notice for Signum, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pics when she arrives!

6 months of delays.....

omlet

FUCK YEEES FINALLLY. My missing piece is finally done by Alter. I just got my shipping notice for Signum, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Pics when she arrives!

6 months of delays.....

Oh nice! I have Hayate/Rein/Teana but none of the others (yet). I want to get Subaru to go with Teana, but I missed out on the last time she popped up on amiami, so I'm still waiting. Not sure if I'll get the others.

javac

Yikes...that is a dangerous road to travel down lol. Hope you like the figure too.

Hah don't worry I bought the figure...for the figure :p The box just looks cool and I like it when they put effort in the packaging. The box even has a cool texture and I like the artwork...man it's not as bad as it sounds!

kewlmyc

Maybe the joke is, buying a figure for the box? lol idk

i think he's hoping that user doesn't buy figures just for their pretty boxes

Buying figures for their boxes lol
that, or semi-lewd Nia being a gateway figure to more questionable lewd figures

Ya that is exactly it. The face after the comment on the box makes me think he bought it just for the box. hehe :p
Gotcha, thanks.

XenoRaven

Hey guys. I tend to lurk here every once in a while and was wondering if they ended up ever fixing the Kotobukiya Chun-Li's weird looking face.

Giolon

Hey guys. I tend to lurk here every once in a while and was wondering if they ended up ever fixing the Kotobukiya Chun-Li's weird looking face.

See for yourself: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=98441333&postcount=9929

Kotobukiya claims they re-did her face, but I remain skeptical. She looks good from certain angles, and awkward from others.

Plastikitty has a full photo review: http://www.plastikitty.com/home/plastikitty-review-kotobukiyas-street-fighter-bishoujo-chun-li

javac

Ha I was referring to my problem with boxes not being too bad, I know fully well the figure is pretty lewd :p

They'll love you on eBay when the next gen comes and they sell you a next gen console
's box
;D

Also Javac how much is your preorder for the CE Gurren Lagann? Found Zavvi selling at £89.99 instead of Amazon's £102

I still have all my console boxes. I have my Mega Drive and PS1 boxes somewhere too. You can't beat an initial consoles unboxing man!

My order is £85 on Amazon. £90 is a great price too, I mean I was initially going to put in an order for £150 the second that it was put up for pre-order but decided to wait a few days and got it for £85 with a little patience.

Grumble...why can't we have this CE in the US. :(
It's such a shame you NA peeps are more or less screwed over the CE especially at their pricing =/
My order is £85 on Amazon. £90 is a great price too, I mean I was initially going to put in an order for £150 the second that it was put up for pre-order but decided to wait a few days and got it for £85 with a little patience.
Wished I could get it at £85 and with Amazon (Zavvi is iffy at times), if I knew it was getting delayed T-T

XenoRaven

See for yourself: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=98441333&postcount=9929

Kotobukiya claims they re-did her face, but I remain skeptical. She looks good from certain angles, and awkward from others.

Plastikitty has a full photo review: http://www.plastikitty.com/home/plastikitty-review-kotobukiyas-street-fighter-bishoujo-chun-li
Thanks. I think it looks slightly better than the original, enough for me to bite. Still wish it was just solid in the first place since there aren't many characters I'm interested in and Chun is one of the few.

omlet

Ha I was referring to my problem with boxes not being too bad, I know fully well the figure is pretty lewd :p

I know, just givin' you a hard time :p It's a cute figure (and I like Nia, unlike what seems like a lot of people), just a bit much for me to put on a shelf.

javac

Wished I could get it at £85 and with Amazon (Zavvi is iffy at times), if I knew it was getting delayed T-T

I'm actually annoyed at the delay. I ended up spending a good chunk of my money I had reserved for crap like that on figures. I may not be able to pay for it :( Doesn't help that everything is being delayed to August. I hope they further delay Matoi Phat.

I know, just givin' you a hard time :p It's a cute figure (and I like Nia, unlike what seems like a lot of people), just a bit much for me to put on a shelf.

Yeah it's a bit much for me too, but I think the figure overall looks nice. I mean if you've ever seen my posts I've gone on rants on how I don't like lewd stuff in figures all that much but I guess with time I just became more...desensitized (for lack of better word) to it lol.

I'm actually annoyed at the delay. I ended up spending a good chunk of my money I had reserved for crap like that on figures. I may not be able to pay for it :( Doesn't help that everything is being delayed to August. I hope they further delay Matoi Phat.

How dare you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom