• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
that sol from GG is from embrace japan? o man... lol that QC

What else have they made?

Also, that other girl from Full Metal Daemon Muramasa:
tumblr_n8qgsjRwi31qzdctco3_400.jpg

a bunch of not great stuff. Its like REALLY big ambition but falls short. I bought the witch one and lets just say.... the stuff was definitely good tolook at...on the computer lol

Eh, well... The Millia figure is the one I'm really looking forward to, and I'm pretty sure WING is doing that one.

I'm debating which Mikasa to add to my collection between the koto one and Pulchra one. I know what to expect with Koto but the pose looks a bit better on the Pulchra one and its 1/7 oppoed to Koto's 1/8 scale. Anyone have any previous experience with Pulchra figures and what is everyone else choosing?

I'm debating which Mikasa to add to my collection between the koto one and Pulchra one. I know what to expect with Koto but the pose looks a bit better on the Pulchra one and its 1/7 oppoed to Koto's 1/8 scale. Anyone have any previous experience with Pulchra figures and what is everyone else choosing?

Honestly, I think the Attack on Titan bug came and went for me before I dropped hundreds on figures. If you're looking for nice cheap alternatives, the Sega prize figures are ace. Sega makes great prize figures.

Ban Puncher

Yaari

I really like this Timeshift Homura. I'll see how much I like the first figure I'll receive today, and if I do that one might be next.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just got done canceling a few figures to ease up on expenses... and now I'm considering pre-ordering Alter's SK Asuka. I need to stop.

Hey!

Heh....well there are a few other Nendos from that series I have already ordered, lol to late. I haven't ordered them all though...

Mayday! Mayday! Snk's wallet is already sinking...

If you get started on the replica ships under the KanColle banner, well... you might as well put your car up for sale and live out of the model packaging boxes.

Mayday! Mayday! Snk's wallet is already sinking...

If you get started on the replica ships under the KanColle banner, well... you might as well put your car up for sale and live out of the model packaging boxes.

Lol not interested in those thankfully. I have avoided many many Kancolle items so far, only have one non Nendo figure on order. :p

RocBase

a bunch of not great stuff. Its like REALLY big ambition but falls short. I bought the witch one and lets just say.... the stuff was definitely good tolook at...on the computer lol

well this is super disappointing to read
ugh, sucks that i have to settle. not like anyone's rushing to make figs of the gg guys
until of course i one day run my own figure joint which will consist of nothing but males
YOU READ IT HERE FIRST FOLKS

Ack the latest trend even hit our kurobas figures

lmao the hell kinda trend is this??????

I caved and ordered Muramasa Sensei on Amazon. Prime shipping and I can pay part of it with a good chunk of credit I have. Won't get it till November though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Speaking of Rozen Maiden:

http://mikatan.goodsmile.info/en/2014/07/15/nendoroid-suigintoh/

Day 1!

Btw, that Suiseiseki looks like a slightly different version of this http://myfigurecollection.net/item/175 (What's with the doubled price)
That figure does have a tendency to kinda fall apart.

Day 1, so sad they only making nendoriods.

New Suiseiseki for January 2015.

But WAVE...

But Suiseiseki!

But WAVE...

But Suiseiseki!

But WAVE...

What's wrong with wave? Never heard of them, are they like griffon? Why must all Rozen Maiden figure suffers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom