• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
HIMEJI CASTLE PAINTED!!!! HHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG

ALTERNATE BATWOMAN HEAD!!!!!! HHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

ALL MY HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG

Hopefully we'll get an actual price and release date for Himeji Castle soon. Max Factory usually drags their feet on that kind of thing. And it's nice to see that Koto is following a similar path as they did with Spider-Woman and including an alternate face for Batwoman. Can't wait to see a sculpt.

Edit: According to MFC, Himeji Castle is slated for a December release. Ciel cancelled! December will be Himeji and Nanami.

Kotobukiya posted a teaser for the next Street Fighter bishoujo:

232956.jpg
Sakura, obviously.

kewlmyc

Kotobukiya posted a teaser for the next Street Fighter bishoujo:

Sakura, obviously.
Figured as much. I wanted Ibuki though....

Also I bought the Chun-Li while at EVO. Guess I'm getting them all at some point. Maybe not Sakura because I don't really like her. At all.

chrono01

Himeji Castle looks great, but there's no way she's making this year. No way. At least, I hope not, considering I want her but I'm already nearing full capacity for pre-orders in December. ~_~

But yes, this is Max Factory and a rather complicated-looking figure. I can't see her making December. There's usually a delay or two [or three], for something like this.

However, this is Max Factory. I think 1-2 delays are pretty much guaranteed at this point. Maybe.

You're probably right. But I don't plan on taking the chance. Himeji and Nanami are my December picks. If they both get delayed, so be it. But I'm not going to risk ordering anymore for December and have it turn out that they both release on time.

chrono01

You're probably right. But I don't plan on taking the chance. Himeji and Nanami are my December picks. If they both get delayed, so be it. But I'm not going to risk ordering anymore for December and have it turn out that they both release on time.
Yeah, that's wise. Planning on a delay is next a smart thing to do. While they do generally happen, especially with a few manufacturers, leaving things to chance isn't exactly a smart thing to do.

If I get solid word that one of my December releases will delayed, I'll pre-order Himeji. If not, I guess I'll be passing with the hope to pick her up on the after-market post-release [unless I decide to let one of my December orders go, which is unlikely].

Why do most manufacturers tend to favor a particular month over others, I wonder? In comparison, my October/November orders are relatively light where September/December are full of great releases. I guess that's what happens when you have a more broad taste in figures rather than a more direct one. I want it all, so choosing can be quite difficult.

Figured as much. I wanted Ibuki though....

Also I bought the Chun-Li while at EVO. Guess I'm getting them all at some point. Maybe not Sakura because I don't really like her. At all.
Good man. Glad a lot of others want it. Easily one of my fav characters in the series. The fact that we only have 1 decent official figure of ibuki thus far is disappointing.

Ryuuroden

Can you even get a complete StrikerS team? I've got them all in figma form (well, except Zafira, who never gets any love from figure makers), but I can't recall ever seeing scales of Erio or Caro.

Not to put you off, though. Everyone needs more Subaru (and you can't get Subaru without getting Tea to go with her, that would just be wrong).

Well, no, you can't get Erio or Caro in scale form, only figma but I am not really interested in those two. I have all the rest though, except for Subaru and Tea.

Einbroch

Banned
If you have a boring looking character at least have them in an interesting pose or doing something. Angry pointing man is zzzz.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I didn't realize Cammy was out.

Well it was supposed to be released late July, but they were sending me emails to pay for it early. Missed the email and got another a few days later saying they cancelled it. I can still order it again or just get one off BBTS or even amazon when it's released over here so I'm not too worried about it.

chrono01

Another December release? You're killing me, figure manufacturers. You're killing me.

Up at AmiAmi for 9,950 yen. Passing since I can't pre-order anything more for December. ~_~

I may order from HLJ when they put him up just in case. But I'm not concerned with that until I get my Castle-chan Pre-order in. :D

chrono01

You'll have it pre-ordered by next week. :)
That does sound like me, but nope! I think I'm getting better. I spent the entirety of Friday training in the art of restraint under a falling waterfall by a sensei named "Gua" [a close relative of Gud and Gus]. I will remain strong in limiting my pre-orders to a certain amount per month, although delays will, of course, complicate things on occasion.

I will not intentionally pre-order over my limit per month, though. If I do, Goa will be most displeased with me.

I may order from HLJ when they put him up just in case. But I'm not concerned with that until I get my Castle-chan Pre-order in. :D
I'm interested to see her price. I'm thinking somewhere around 12-13k for her, with discount. Perhaps even more.

I'm interested to see her price. I'm thinking somewhere around 12-13k for her, with discount. Perhaps even more.

I thought about the same, but now I'm not so sure. The MFC listing has changed from 1/300 to 1/7, and her height is listed at 5.85". That doesn't seem quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom