• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Figma version pls.

hLnhotj.png

No pls. I don't like figmas or nendos mostly so no!

Can someone please tell me what's up with the new trend of Battleship Waifus?

There's a coming apocalypse known as Kantai Collection, or KanColle for short. It's about anthropomorphized warships. The good guys are based on actual Japanese warships, whereas the enemy ships are alien in origin, these are known as the Abyssal Fleet. It was originally a Collectible Card Game (CCG) for PC, but it's popularity has grown such that there's an anime on the way, and many, many, many pieces of merchandise, including figures and everything else you can imagine. You've been warned.

There's a coming apocalypse known as Kantai Collection, or KanColle for short. It's about anthropomorphized warships. The good guys are based on actual Japanese warships, whereas the enemy ships are alien in origin, these are known as the Abyssal Fleet. It was originally a Collectible Card Game (CCG) for PC, but it's popularity has grown such that there's an anime on the way, and many, many, many pieces of merchandise, including figures and everything else you can imagine. You've been warned.

WgC7x5X.gif

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)

tonystarejeml.gif

I only like nendos or figmas when they fit their characters. For nendos this means neko arc and for figmas this means robots and stuff that would normally have joins (the PSO figmas are nice)

The prices are attractive but I don't like them as figures I guess.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Kancolle is boring game wise but has ok characters. Shirocolle is coming out which is castle girls instead of ships. Dunno if the game is the same, though, but pre-registered anyway.

Also re:kancolle figures, this CM is funny https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4zM7FBg8ok

The end is a pretty good portrayal of the game (not really, but a funny representation of it)

Kancolle is boring game wise but has ok characters. Shirocolle is coming out which is castle girls instead of ships. Dunno if the game is the same, though, but pre-registered anyway.

They haven't even finished blowing their load with KanColle yet and they're already off to build another franchise?

NEO0MJ

and many, many, many pieces of merchandise, including figures and everything else you can imagine. You've been warned.

Luckly I'm pretty much an exclusive mecha figure collector, so these don't interest me. Even then I've really cut down on my purchases, espacially non-model kits. The last time I bought a mecha was something like two years ago, the 3A Metal Gear Rex.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Made it to Akihabara, but nothing is open yet, lol... Also haven't eaten yet.

I feel so overwhelmed Figure GAF!

Nothing opens until like 11 or 12.

If I come to Akiba today buy me stuff.
Buy the wonder fest guide and go next week.

Luigi87

Nothing opens until like 11 or 12.

If I come to Akiba today buy me stuff.
Buy the wonder fest guide and go next week.
I've been contemplating if it is worth me going to WF... I suppose it might be since this is kind of the only chance I'll ever have to, lol... Now I gotta learn how to buy the pass/guide book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom