• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Despite always having a fondness for magically-endowed girls, when I play an MMO I always have to play as a male character. I have no problems playing as a female in other games, but for MMO's I always see my character as an extension of myself, so playing as anything other than my gender would just be..."weird" to me. :(

^5
This is the exact reason I always play males in MMOs.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
tumblr_n940h101041qzdctco2_1280.jpg

NESSIE

I haven't seen Christie for less than $100 since just after I bought her. I was lucky enough to find one for $65.

Yeah I may just have give in to one of the lower $100-ish prices.

Ah you'll probably have a hard time finding those at affordable prices now unless they get a reissue, the more affordable ones will probably finding them preowned, Plamoya has Asuka for about $76 without shipping but not sure if that's a reasonable price for you:
http://plamoya.com/en/tekken-tag-tournament-2-tekken-bishoujo-asuka-kazama-pvc-figure-p-46558.html

Nice! Though I'm not familiar with plamoya.

LiK

Had my Alisa canceled for nonpayment. Didn't even get a payment request for it. I emailed them back about it.

kewlmyc

I don't even know. Nanami from Dangan Ronpa, but she'll probably get delayed. Oh! Sinon from Kotobukiya..... And I'm earmarking a spot for Himeji Castle just in case.

Isn't Himeji Castle made by Max Factory? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. So only Sinon is coming out of your wallet in December.

I only have Nanami and Komaeda from Kotobukiya, plus Devil Homura. I already know Nanami will be delayed, but I haven't heard of Kotobukiya delaying things so Komaeda should be good. The wild card is Devil Homura. She's an exclusive and she's made by what I assume is ex-GSC guys. So I have no idea if she'll be delayed. I have a hard time thinking that an exclusive made to order figure will be delayed, but who knows.

Also Metallica from Phat! got delayed AGAIN. Fucking lol.

Hmm ya I am glad I am not interested in that Rikka now that I look at December. I have Sinon and Satsuki Sama on order. Although I bet Satsuki will be delayed :p

All my HHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

Hope she comes out this year. Canary may have been delayed into oblivion, but Kotobukiya is churning them out otherwise.

You keep saying Himeji for December. I think you know some inside info Freeza...

Well, we know she's painted, but hasn't been fully revealed. I'm assuming we'll get the full announcement at WonFest with pre-orders opening the same week. But yadda yadda Max Factory, yadda yadda inevitable delay, etc. I'm just bracing myself early.

kewlmyc

Well, we know she's painted, but hasn't been fully revealed. I'm assuming we'll get the full announcement at WonFest with pre-orders opening the same week. But yadda yadda Max Factory, yadda yadda inevitable delay, etc. I'm just bracing myself early.

How long has Labrys been painted though.... ;_;

I'm guess they're just waiting for P4AU to release.

meijiko

Warning:

A new witch figure approaches!!!

Aludra [Chain Chronicle]
Alphamax

I'm not knowledgeable on the source material, but she looks incredible. I can't wait to see her painted.

Fuck.

And another Kotobukiya Bishoujo Teaser
10422182_911806075502456_8698493840945059305_n.jpg

FUCK.

So the future of our collection is a little iffy at the moment. My husband got laid off in the recent MS mass workforce reduction, and while we're optimistic about him finding new work, it could potentially reduce our monthly spending money. We're also considering getting a smaller place for a while, which would mean putting our entire collection in storage (though I'd still be buying figures, probably). But the thought of me having to leave figure GAF behind, even temporarily, makes me sad. ;-;

Fuck.

FUCK.

So the future of our collection is a little iffy at the moment. My husband got laid off in the recent MS mass workforce reduction, and while we're optimistic about him finding new work, it could potentially reduce our monthly spending money. We're also considering getting a smaller place for a while, which would mean putting our entire collection in storage (though I'd still be buying figures, probably). But the thought of me having to leave figure GAF behind, even temporarily, makes me sad. ;-;

Sorry to hear this. Fingers crossed that he finds a great job!

:\

Hope everything works out.

Bombless

Man, fuck layoffs. Best of luck with the hubby's job hunting.

kewlmyc

Damn that's sad chica. Didn't know we had someone here affected by the Microsoft layoffs. I hope things work out for you guys.

Ultimadrago

Best wishes for you and yours, meijiko!

LiK

Fuck.

FUCK.

Sucks to hear that. You can always visit GAF.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
FUCK.

I'm sorry to hear that. I really hope your husband finds another job soon.

george_us

I feel I owe Megahouse an apology. Elf is absolutely gorgeous in person, white cone and knee support be damned. Can't wait for Amazon and Sorceress next.

FUCK.

Ugh sorry to hear about your husband. Hope you guys land on your feet soon!

kewlmyc

I feel I owe Megahouse an apology. Elf is absolutely gorgeous in person, white cone and knee support be damned. Can't wait for Amazon and Sorceress next.

That's great to hear. I will still be going to Michaels and buying some sort of fake greenery to cover it up.

meijiko

Thanks for the support guys <3 I'm sure it'll be fine--we're pretty optimistic, looking at the job market around here. It's just a matter of things being kind of iffy right now, and all these potential scenarios playing out in my head where we have to give up our collection aren't making me any happier lol.

In the worst case scenario where we have to sell things, I'll make sure you guys get first dibs.

Einbroch

Banned

That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that. Look on the bright side. About four months ago I was let go and about 2-3 weeks from moving back in with my mother while I looked for another job. Then, poof, found an amazing job out of nowhere, thanks to GAF, strangely enough. Keep that chin up!

So the future of our collection is a little iffy at the moment. My husband got laid off in the recent MS mass workforce reduction, and while we're optimistic about him finding new work, it could potentially reduce our monthly spending money.

That sucks. Hope everything works out for you, meijiko. Worst case, you can always sling dope on the side.

Figure GAF, what's the word on Lum by Kotobukiya? Cop or not? I guess it all depends if you can tolerate a 'modernized' Rumik design or not...

I can't decide. I have an order in for her because OMG dat base. But then, it looks nothing like Lum OMG dat face.

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom