• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon I'll be able to make a diorama of Smash Bros fights XD, have enough posable Nintendo characters to already do it XD:
BtOStJCCEAA1bYG.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/figurenews/status/491898089934827521

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
For WonFes, I'm hoping to see an Erza Scarlet prototype, and a painted prototype for Orchid Seed's Sorceress. And more Senran Kagura figures.

hmm i'll wait to promo pics of that miku >_>.

Should I get Aoba? I know its from a BL novel, but theres an anime? how bad is it?

The figure itself looks good

Should I get Aoba? I know its from a BL novel, but theres an anime? how bad is it?

The anime is pretty ugly, lol

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No wish list from WonFes so I'll nothing to build up hype for and nothing to feel disappointed over afterwards besides money woes...

My wish list will never come true anyway

Yaari

I want figures from Black Bullet and more from NGNL. But no idea if theres even a chance those get revealed for something like WonFes?

wonfest?

GIVE ME THE REST OF THE HYAKKA GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS

hmm outside of that? hmm. GSC monogatari stuff (please new kanbaru).

Thats about it really. Maybe some Kantai (YAMATO PLEASE) and some persona 3 (YUKARI PLEASE) and maybe some native.

kewlmyc

Oh yeah, and as usual, if anything Persona, Tales, or Danganronpa gets shown, you bet your ass I'm going to get it
unless its one of small handful of characters I dislike from those series.

tumblr_n90tm1cQdB1td0si5o1_500.gif

The anime is quite good. Even better assuming they deliver on their promise of fixing ep3, aoba and the world are presented so vividly and bustling with life, and Noiz is stunning to behold.

Bombless

Aww yeah!
4mKrXpO.jpg

In orders related news, it's been 15 days since I paid Animejungle for Leviathan and still no correspondence from them.

Bombless

I have no idea why there's Motoko figures being made again but I. Don't. Care. If she turns out well Union Creative will get some more of my moneyz.

Aerocrane

I have no idea why there's Motoko figures being made again but I. Don't. Care. If she turns out well Union Creative will get some more of my moneyz.

The blog post linked talks about the 25th anniversary of the franchise, also I think Ghost in the Shell: Arise has one episode left still.

kewlmyc

I just want one of their figures to turn out well. At least 1. They're supposed to be making a MGR Raiden.

Bombless

Ah shit, you checked if anyone on MFC had a similar situation as you with them etc?

Apparently the page was mentioning that the product would ship in August.

The blog post linked talks about the 25th anniversary of the franchise, also I think Ghost in the Shell: Arise has one episode left still.

Ah, that'll do it.

I just want one of their figures to turn out well. At least 1. They're supposed to be making a MGR Raiden.

Calne Ca turned out great. The base support was fail, but otherwise she was good.

That's just...wow.

raven777

That Aoba figure is reprint? from Max Factory??

I thought Max Factory don't do reprint?

Is this mean that there is chance for Samurai reprint??

I shouldn't be doing this to myself... :(

RocBase

for wonfes i dont have any real expectations beyond seeing the MF ren and EJ ky kiske prototypes. otherwise bring on the surprises!

what anime? there is no anime

Aww yeah!
4mKrXpO.jpg
yoooo, who's this? he looks pretty boss

That Aoba figure is reprint? from Max Factory??

I thought Max Factory don't do reprint?

Is this mean that there is chance for Samurai reprint??

I shouldn't be doing this to myself... :(

it's just a myth. assuming the fig is not from eons ago just get enough people to whine about a reprint and it should happen

chrono01

I was just going to post this.

Damn it, Orca Toys! First I have max Factory's version of Sansei Muramasa. Then I pre-ordered the Swimsuit Ver. by Amakuni, as well as Wing's version. Now this one comes along. :/

If the price is decent enough, I might just pre-order this one too. She certainly is popular these days, and for that, I am grateful.

chrono01

Chrono. Look at that face.
She has a face?

I'm kidding, of course! Face looks fine to me.

I know, according to the comments on MFC some think she looks weird, but I don't have a problem with it at all. She kind of has the embarrassed/tsundere look going on. It's definitely highly stylized, though, so I can see why some might have an issue with it. Thankfully, I don't fall into that category.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom