• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, according to the comments on MFC some think she looks weird, but I don't have a problem with it at all. She kind of has the embarrassed/tsundere look going on. It's definitely highly stylized, though, so I can see why some might have an issue with it. Thankfully, I don't fall into that category.

So you're saying you won't buy fucking Aoba, but you'll buy this? What is..... I don't even...

chrono01

So you're saying you won't buy fucking Aoba, but you'll buy this? What is..... I don't even...
I'm not buying Aoba because he's scheduled for December. If this Sansei is scheduled for release in December, I'll be passing on her too. I'm really hoping for a 2015 release personally...

I can't go over the budget I currently have allocated for December, regardless of how much I want that specific figure. I'm trying to be a bit more determined in actually following through with it. And trust me, I do want Aoba. If only he were released in a different month...

I'd love to trust to delays, but that's not a good habit to get in. :(

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Aww yeah!
4mKrXpO.jpg

Pretty neat; didn't expect a figure based on Saints Row IV. Not really attached to that character because Saints Row IV has a character editor and I basically made my avatar look like this:

Good call on including the best weapon in the game though - the Dubstep Gun.

RocBase

Was just about to go to bed before someone decided to drop all these Koto Bishoujo bombs:

– Sakura art
– Juri sculpt
– Pink Chunners
– POISON REVEAL!!!
– I'm assuming that's Anna's art behind the Sakura card

EDIT: Wait, there's more!

Batwoman sculpt & Zatanna art reveal

Was just about to go to bed before someone decided to drop all these Koto Bishoujo bombs:

– Sakura art
– Juri sculpt
– Pink Chunners
– POISON REVEAL!!!
– I'm assuming that's Anna's art behind the Sakura card

EDIT: Wait, there's more!

Batwoman sculpt & Zatanna art reveal

Poison omgfuckyesholyshit. I don't know about Juri. It looks like her foot should have something under it. If it's meant to be her in-game pose, the leg should be bent more.

Juri's freaking huge compared to Chun-Li.

I'm so getting Juri, Sakura, Poison, and Deadpool. Starfire too.

Kotobukiya's quickly becoming my favorite figure company.

That's where I am, dude. Loving Koto. I'm not sure about Juri, she looks like a fucking giantess next to the others. Definitely getting Poison, though. It'll sure beat trying to track down the Yamato version. I may pick up Cammy and Chun, now. Get dat whole SF crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom