• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlmyc

^
That doesn't even look like Batman...

That's where I am, dude. Loving Koto. I'm not sure about Juri, she looks like a fucking giantess next to the others. Definitely getting Poison, though. It'll sure beat trying to track down the Yamato version. I may pick up Cammy and Chun, now. Get dat whole SF crew.

Might skip Sakura but will probably get Poison. Starfire looking great as well. And fuck yeah Deadpool, but 1/10 sucks...

MAKE IBUKI AND RAVEN ALREADY.

johnsmith

remember me
So I've got a question about Poison.

Bishoujo or bishounen? XD

Like I said on mfc a few months ago:

Man, woman,
nDXZpLR.gif

Ravek

Banned
New to FigureGAF.

Just wanna say, I want that Deadpool figure!

And a Ms. MARVEL figure, but I doubt they make those.

1. Why don't I own this?
2. Why was I not told?
3. Where can I buy this?
4. Do I need to take out a loan?

She's discontinued at this point and listing for amazeballs amounts of money on Amazon. Don't pay more than $100 or so for a figure from Kotobukiya's bishoujo series. They're great figures, but a good part of the value is in their relatively cheap pricing.

Ryuuroden

She's discontinued at this point and listing for amazeballs amounts of money on Amazon. Don't pay more than $100 or so for a figure from Kotobukiya's bishoujo series. They're great figures, but a good part of the value is in their relatively cheap pricing.

500 to 900 dollars lol

johnsmith

remember me
Looking on ebay she's selling for $250. Good god. I paid like 80 for mine I think. She's pretty good, still the biggest bishoujo.

Bombless

Opened up the Campbell Spidey statue only to find that there are no arms in the packaging and a chip on the body of it.

4pI0mGel.jpg
What the hell ?!?

Also good god, I go to sleep and suddenly there's an avalanche of Kotobukiya bombs being dropped. I should just donate my wallet to them, it'd be easier.

LiK

oof, got two payment requests from AmiAmi.

one is around $250 and the other is around $230. This is gonna hurt, lol

LiK

Wow, it was still there when I clicked the link this time!

Not gonna do it, though. 15k is the most I've ever spent for one figure, and I'm not even going that high ever again unless it's Max Factory Guts.

gone now but still too damn expensive.

anyway, going through my fairly large collection of sealed Hot Toys figures and I'm def gonna sell a bunch of them. I have too many different types and a few I no longer want to display. So happy that they keep their value or their value has gone up into ridiculous ranges.

darklin0

Banned
Was just about to go to bed before someone decided to drop all these Koto Bishoujo bombs:

– Sakura art
– Juri sculpt
– Pink Chunners
– POISON REVEAL!!!
– I'm assuming that's Anna's art behind the Sakura card

EDIT: Wait, there's more!

Batwoman sculpt & Zatanna art reveal

Aaaand super cool looking ARTFX Deadpool:

goddamn, koto seeing to it that i have no money left at all for the rest of the year

Here's the pic:
Can I just give Koto my bank account info and they can just pull out money whenever they want?

Luigi87

Awww. You asked somebody in the staff too, right?
I did... Showed him a pic on my phone and all he did was just direct me to the area I had already been searching, lol

Think tomorrow I'm gonna rest at my hotel, and maybe go to Akihabara again for a short bit. I'm burned out after several days of sightseeing.

I did... Showed him a pic on my phone and all he did was just direct me to the area I had already been searching, lol

Think tomorrow I'm gonna rest at my hotel, and maybe go to Akihabara again for a short bit. I'm burned out after several days of sightseeing.

Hehe.

It's pretty hot and humid there now, right?

Azusa

I have two Noes, Alter and Penguin Parade. I skipped Penguin 1.5ver. releases. New stand is a nice thing, but not for 10k yen.

This one has new clothes, new hammer and new pantsu. I think I could find her a place in my Samurai Girls detolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom