• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfStark

So I'm going to end up selling this very soon, but since I just got it I thought that I'd take some pics.

Are you serious?! You want to sell this masterpiece? This is like a Van Gogh or Monet, your grand children could buy a house from it! (at least in my little figure twilight zone it's like this).

javac

Really? Wow, I'd never sell that one.

Ha yeah I really love it too, but money problems. Gonna sell a lot of stuff and cut down on the whole video game/blu-ray/figure things. Shame, you can tell by the amount of pics I've taken that I love these things lol. That's life I guess. At least I got to put her next to my other figures and take a few pics before she goes.

chrono01

Wow, Kotobukiya Sinon already sold out at HLJ.
Honestly, I'm surprised she lasted that long, considering the popularity of SAO and how Kotobukiya seems to enjoy to staggerinf their allocations. She'll probably be up for sale a few more times before she's truly "sold out", if history repeats.

Honestly, I'm surprised she lasted that long, considering the popularity of SAO and how Kotobukiya seems to enjoy to staggerinf their allocations. She'll probably be up for sale a few more times before she's truly "sold out", if history repeats.

Yeah, but I didn't think Koto stuff sells out all that often before release, aside from stuff like Shiro.

chrono01

Yeah, but I didn't think Koto stuff sells out all that often before release, aside from stuff like Shiro.
Nah, plenty of their stuff does. I remember the same thing happening to their Asuna, Daisy, Kobato, Kirino/Ruri, and of course Olivia.

Granted a couple of these can be found for a decent price nowadays, but I remember Asuna, Kobato and Daisy selling out pretty early on.

Ultimadrago

Ha yeah I really love it too, but money problems. Gonna sell a lot of stuff and cut down on the whole video game/blu-ray/figure things. Shame, you can tell by the amount of pics I've taken that I love these things lol. That's life I guess. At least I got to put her next to my other figures and take a few pics before she goes.

Oh man, hope you can untangle those money restraints. No fun there. I know what it's like (right now)!

Einbroch

Banned
Hmm, I only have ~9k in July and ~7k in October on preorder, plus Shiro in January but that's already paid.

I can swing Sinon in December, right? RIGHT?

...Aaaaand preordered.

I can swing Sinon in December, right? RIGHT?

...Aaaaand preordered.

+1 for EnableGAF.

Prisma Illya by Volks
tumblr_n97e7bneXM1qzdctco1_400.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
So Megahouse's DC Elf actually sold out, and is selling for 9k on mandarake, and now Amazon sold out. I cancelled my Amazon order thinking she was going to bomba like most megahouse figures.

tumblr_lso6d2OLz21r0byljo1_250.gif

Successfully cancelled my first item with AmiAmi today!
I was very happy to only receive the generic "Order cancellation is not accepted in principle at our store, however.
While we can cancel your order this time, we would ask that you try to keep cancellations to a minimum in the future." :p

Not as scary as people make them out to be, but I'm willing to bet that the money I give them helps their mood.

XenoRaven

You're doomed. Welcome. :)
Thank you sir.

I already have a F4F Phazon Suit Samus. I've heard they're kind of overpriced but I really like the statue. Plus it lights up!

I'm going to have to get a few MGS figures to balance out all the female statues though. I think once I get a REX, RAY, Snake, and possibly Solidus I can safely retire until a new franchise comes along that demands I get a statue.

Successfully cancelled my first item with AmiAmi today!
I was very happy to only receive the generic "Order cancellation is not accepted in principle at our store, however.
While we can cancel your order this time, we would ask that you try to keep cancellations to a minimum in the future." :p

Not as scary as people make them out to be, but I'm willing to bet that the money I give them helps their mood.

I've cancelled multiples from them before. I once woke up to my email having like, 10 of those messages in it. No exaggeration.

Americanized Calne Ca:

Luigi87

Grabbed my WonFes guide book. Now I just have to look up the trains I need to take and withdraw some money before Sunday, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom