• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMI

Banned
New bishoujo art w/release dates. I'm assuming these are American dates, so subtract one month for the Japanese dates. Most of them seem pretty spread out...Holy shit at dat Poison with a 2016 release.

Looks like I'll be safe from Bishoujos for a full year.

Yep one of my artbooks, they pushed the order to "early August" might see if they can just ship out the rest and push that book to my August order.

RocBase

they're listening!!! good shit gsc!
now…let's have a scale of the same guy, please

New bishoujo art w/release dates. I'm assuming these are American dates, so subtract one month for the Japanese dates. Most of them seem pretty spread out...Holy shit at dat Poison with a 2016 release.
damn, they're really going to make us wait until 2016 for poison? koto por que ):
but so much love for that she-hulk art. she and jubilee are going to be my bishoujo favs, no doubt about it. zatanna might be a contender in that department too.
the williams sisters look good, and that'll probably be where i end with the tekken girls. i wouldn't trust them to handle leo remotely well

My hangout room is finally done.
looking good!

Femto.

Koto just posted pics of Batwoman

10514692_913781868638210_6077793391359753735_n.jpg

give_it_to_me_stephen_colbert.gif

RMI

Banned

yep this is where J.H. Williams III basically called it quits on the book, and so did I. Very disappointing. Anyone who is interested in Batwoman would do well to read Elegy by Greg Rucka featuring art by the aforementioned JHW III, and if you're starved for more after that check out JHW's new52 run which wasn't the best but had some great stuff anyway.

Ban Puncher

There anything like clear plastic raisers or shelves that can be used in Detolf cabinets that are easier available? I want to give the rear figures a bit more height.

kewlmyc

Alicia Arisha from Tales of We fail at giving the right katakana to names Zesteria

Lloyd and SLAY will also be there at WonFes

Probably not painted though :/
It's Alisha now according to the official site.

I will definitely be getting Lloyd, Alisha, and SOREY when they're released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom