• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so completely bought.

hellraiser.jpg

Cool!

cajunator

Banned
Yea, for the rerelease. Can't wait!

well I mean I already got my figurine of her (the rereleased one) but I ordered from Hobbysearch I think. CR is pretty far behind.
Yeah I just checked the date of my photograph. I got Shinobu on June 23rd.

Ryuuroden

Wait, when did we start talking about Sucy?

nope Sucy is just best apprentice witch, shes not sexy full fledged woman witch Shiny Chariot who has a sexy female Clark Kent alter ego and whose wand/broom etc even turns into a badass magic bow of destruction and is the inspiration of all little witches around the world whether they admit it or not. I rest my case!

chrono01

In other news; Goodsmile just shipped my Snow Miku 2014 Nendoroid!

ItsHappening.gif

GSC shipped my Snow Witch Miku Nendos + figma.
You guys are lucky. My Snow Miku + Armin Figma haven't shipped yet. It seems as though they're starting to be sent out, though, so hopefully I'll get the shipment email tonight or Monday [it's possible they've all been sent out now, the shipping emails are probably just going out randomly].

Let us hope!

Better angle of Himeji-sama
I still need to see a closer shot of her, but I am being persuaded. WonFes GO!

Why December, though. Just say January 2015, Max Factory, so I can rest easy!

Did someone say Lloyd-San?
Very nice figure. Excited to see him painted.

this native fig will have a sculpt at WF
Native hasn't really impressed me as of late. Their last, really good product, was Cat Lap Milk. God, she's incredible. The last few, though...not the best, but I still like them as a manufacturer. Here's hoping this one turns out well, since I really do love the art [even given the "lewd" nature of it].

omlet

nope Sucy is just best apprentice witch, shes not sexy full fledged woman witch Shiny Chariot who has a sexy female Clark Kent alter ego and whose wand/broom etc even turns into a badass magic bow of destruction and is the inspiration of all little witches around the world whether they admit it or not. I rest my case!

Details, details!

OK, fine.

kierwynn

LiK

Aw shit. I was never really into Racing Miku (or most any Miku, really) but this one looks sexy as fuck.

Dat Juri. I own no SF bishoujos, yet. But I think I'm going to start soon. Gotta get dat Juri, and I'm very tempted by pink Chunners.

wow, Juri looks awesome

RocBase

Dat Juri. I own no SF bishoujos, yet. But I think I'm going to start soon. Gotta get dat Juri, and I'm very tempted by pink Chunners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvY6hl6qOIw @ juri sculpt

we got poison, now patiently waiting for rose and viper

Wow the crunchyroll price for Haru figure has to be the largest increase Ive ever seen on their site http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/107352/Free-Haruka-Nanase-18-Scale-Figure for only 30 or so more Im getting both haru and mako. Kind of feel bad for people buying there.

what's the advantage of ever ordering from crunchyroll?

chrono01

Kotobukiya teasers:

I need to know who that glorious wing belongs to. The only one I know for sure is the one on the bottom right, which is Kotobukiya's Roselinde.
The one in the top right is this [and a perfect companion to Daisy, also by Kotobukiya]:

Also, maybe the one in the top/middle is this?

It's Maxima, from the "Shining Hearts" series, which Kotobukiya has done numerous of in the past. It's possible?

kewlmyc

what's the advantage of ever ordering from crunchyroll?

Some figures are cheaper. That Shiro figure that everyone was creaming over was a total of $80 bucks for me including shipping. Downside is me waiting till January for me, but that isn't so bad.

You guys are lucky. My Snow Miku + Armin Figma haven't shipped yet.

I haven't gotten an email since GSC's "Yo, motherfucker, we're taking your money" message for Snow Miku. But I got a "We missed you" slip in my mailbox today, and I don't know what the fuck else it could be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom