• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

:(

I haven't gotten an email since GSC's "Yo, motherfucker, we're taking your money" message for Snow Miku. But I got a "We missed you" slip in my mailbox today, and I don't know what the fuck else it could be.
They charged abnormally early for this one. I don't mind generally, but they could have at least let people know that the charge was incoming [so they could prepare for it].

As for the missed delivery slip, if that's indeed your Snow Miku you'd probably be the first to have received her. According to the tracking information for those that got the shipping email, she was just posted for departure yesterday. I mean, EMS is fast, but that quick?

Are you sure it's nothing else? Maybe you had a situation similar to me where you had something pre-ordered, completely forgot about it, and was surprised when it was delivered. Having numerous pre-orders can be confusing, not just for figures but in general. >_<

Ryuuroden

:(

They charged abnormally early for this one. I don't mind generally, but they could have at least let people know that the charge was incoming [so they could prepare for it].

As for the missed delivery slip, if that's indeed your Snow Miku you'd probably be the first to have received her. According to the tracking information for those that got the shipping email, she was just posted for departure yesterday. I mean, EMS is fast, but that quick?

Are you sure it's nothing else? Maybe you had a situation similar to me where you had something pre-ordered, completely forgot about it, and was surprised when it was delivered. Having numerous pre-orders can be confusing, not just for figures but in general. >_<

Unexpected used toy

and on a related not (not to used toys) I could of picked up my Elf today as she arrived at my UPS store box on Wednesday but I just got back from a week long trip to the Pittsburgh area to install some labs and I felt too lazy to stop by there after getting home. I'll get her tomorrow.

Well, I only got my shipment notice for Elf this morning. The only other possibilities would be either MegaHouse Ramba Ral, or SDCC Psylocke. Both of which are shipping from the US. So even if I wasn't home, I'm pretty sure they'd just be left on my front steps.

chrono01

Unexpected used toy
Those unexpected used toys!

...DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, MAILMAN!

Well, I only got my shipment notice for Elf this morning. The only other possibilities would be either MegaHouse Ramba Ral, or SDCC Psylocke. Both of which are shipping from the US. So even if I wasn't home, I'm pretty sure they'd just be left on my front steps.
Keep us posted! If it is Snow Miku, be sure to take a picture so we can all collectively drool over it.

Ryuuroden

And crap, that stuff has to be signed for? I've never actually physically received a package from Japan. I have always had the stuff sent to my UPS store box and they sign for stuff that needs signed for for me, since I am never home. I didn't realize all this stuff had to be signed for. Does anyone know if stuff from Anime Jungle will need signed for cause I had those set up to be sent to my place instead due to just feeling like changing up things. If they do, I am screwed cause often times I am out of state for 5-6 days straight at a time......(I forgot to turn off my air conditioning this last trip ;.; It was running for 5 days while I was away, nuuuuuuuuuuuu my moneyzzzzz)

chrono01

And crap, that stuff has to be signed for? I've never actually physically received a package from Japan. I have always had the stuff sent to my UPS store box and they sign for stuff that needs signed for for me, since I am never home. I didn't realize all this stuff had to be signed for. Does anyone know if stuff from Anime Jungle will need signed for cause I had those set up to be sent to my place instead due to just feeling like changing up things. If they do, I am screwed cause often times I am out of state for 5-6 days straight at a time......
Anything from outside your Country, shipped via EMS, has to be signed for. Actually, it might even apply inside your Country, since delivery confirmation/tracking are two of its positives.

If you're not able to pick it up, just call your post office and explain the situation. I'm sure they'll be able to hold it for you until you can pick it up. I know my post office will hold items for...15 days, I think it is, by default.

The only method of shipping that you don't have to sign for is SAL. I'm not sure about Airmail. Registered SAL and EMS both require signatures. Same with the "priority couriers", although UPS will just drop the item in my mailbox if it was shipped within Canada.

meijiko

Those unexpected used toys!

...DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT, MAILMAN!

Keep us posted! If it is Snow Miku, be sure to take a picture so we can all collectively drool over it.

If you want to drool over it, I've got two of them in my possession, ehehehehe.

And a third one on the way.

If it's something embarrassing you can just tell us the delivery slip was an "accident". We'll believe you.

Maybe.

Ah, the only other possibility I can see is the Persona Q soundtrack I ordered from Play-Asia. That shipped on the 16th. But in the past, they've always just left P-A packages in my mailbox.

And crap, that stuff has to be signed for? I've never actually physically received a package from Japan. I have always had the stuff sent to my UPS store box and they sign for stuff that needs signed for for me, since I am never home.

It depends on what shipping method you choose. Some methods don't require a signature, but if you go with that, and it gets stolen or lost, you're SOL.

chrono01

Jealous!

And congrats, she's a cutie.

Ah, the only other possibility I can see is the Persona Q soundtrack I ordered from Play-Asia. That shipped on the 16th. But in the past, they've always just left P-A packages in my mailbox.
That might be it. Strange why they wouldn't simply leave it in your mailbox, though, unless there's some sort of duty/charges needed on it.

Ryuuroden

BtYZIrBCQAEWlPz.jpg

Mmmmm lances, some girl from Tales games I think.

That might be it. Strange why they wouldn't simply leave it in your mailbox, though, unless there's some sort of duty/charges needed on it.

Dunno. It might have something to do with Play-Asia themselves. I've noticed that now all soundtracks have a note on the item page saying "Once ordered, this item cannot be cancelled or returned". And they mean it, once you order, you can't even cancel from your account page like you used to be able to. Video games and other items seem to be unaffected, though.

Mmmmm lances, some girl from Tales games I think.

I posted that earlier today. Read the thread. ;)

Ryuuroden

Dunno. It might have something to do with Play-Asia themselves. I've noticed that now all soundtracks have a note on the item page saying "Once ordered, this item cannot be canceled or returned". And they mean it, once you order, you can't even cancel from your account page like you used to be able to. Video games and other items seem to be unaffected, though.

I posted that earlier today. Read the thread. ;)

lol woops, I did read it! it must of been one of the images that didn't load on my phone ;( I do like half my posting from phone while driving to job sites (I'm not the driver, don't worry)

Bombless

Meiji-"No, I don't have a Miku problem"-ko.

Apparently Black Canary is being resculpted. I suspect they're redoing her entirely. Plastikitty's Leah thinks they might be remaking her to fit with Huntress and Batgirl, which I would be 200% down with.

I am not familiar with Juri, what's with the tongue thing? Also yes, Viper please.
In 2019

Still no news from Amiami on Kaoru Niimi. I'm beginning to dread a delay to Month o' Death N°1 ie August.

Giolon

IMG_2190-620x.jpg
IMG_2200-noscale.jpg

Dat Juri. I own no SF bishoujos, yet. But I think I'm going to start soon. Gotta get dat Juri, and I'm very tempted by pink Chunners.

Dat underboob. Dat sideboob. So much boob. Juri was never quite that busty in the game or her top just covered a lot more.

She's got nicely defined abs too, which should look even better w/ proper shading. Her face is perfect. Seeing this is just making me lament how Chun-li's face sculpt turned out even more.

Will buy so fast.

Still, you should pick up Chun-Li. She looks great overall.

I am not familiar with Juri, what's with the tongue thing?
It's a thing she does. She's kind of super crazy and evil.

Femto.

Those Zesteria characters catch my attention, is Kotobukiya making the girl as well?
Didn't see a mention of who is responsible for her.

kewlmyc

Those Zesteria characters catch my attention, is Kotobukiya making the girl as well?
Didn't see a mention of who is responsible for her.

Koto is doing Sorey, while Alter is doing Alisha.

From what I've heard, Koto is supposed to be doing all of Tales of Zestria's guys, while Alter is doing all of Zesteria's girls.

So all the guys will be out and sold out before Alisha is even released :p.

Koto is doing Sorey, while Alter is doing Alisha.

From what I've heard, Koto is supposed to be doing all of Tales of Zestria's guys, while Alter is doing all of Zesteria's girls.

So all the guys will be out and sold out before Alisha is even released :p.

God I get they want to hit that Zesty hype but give me a Ludger figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom