• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

Goddammit Amiami finally put the Kaworu I wanted on sale and it sold out before I could get it. ;-; I really wanted that lanky sonofabitch but I didn't want to pay full price.

Femto.

Koto is doing Sorey, while Alter is doing Alisha.

From what I've heard, Koto is supposed to be doing all of Tales of Zestria's guys, while Alter is doing all of Zesteria's girls.

So all the guys will be out and sold out before Alisha is even released :p.

Who knows, maybe a sequel for Zesteria will be announced before Alter's Zesteria girls are out. heh

Who knows, maybe a sequel for Zesteria will be announced before Alter's Zesteria girls are out. heh

I dunno. I think Zestria HAS to be the last outing for the franchise on PS3… Time to move on. I was surprised that Persona 5 is sticking with PS3 considering the 2015 release date.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
DfHU5wd.jpg

ZfuqhRL.jpg

OXiJtWE.jpg

Lewd.

Same. I haven't been too impressed with them, honestly. I'm looking forward to the Sakura sculpt and I'm hoping for not too much exaggeration, but bishoujo. If anything, could always get the Max Factory one.

I'm definitely in for Juri and probably pink Chun-Li whenever she goes up. Sakura and Poison most likely as well. Cammy's leg still freaks me the fuck out, though. And I'm not a fan of her green costume. But my guess is that she'll be getting her own variant when NYCC rolls around. Hopefully blue or black. If that's the case, I might bite.

chrono01

In regards to Capcom's upcoming Morrigan, it seems as though they fixed her coloring, as well as added a new base. The actual color reminds me a lot more of Max Factory's version, since it's not so...vibrant. Her face seems to have a bit of blush now, too.

Before:

After:

These pictures were added a few days ago, so they're likely of the final product [since the figure itself will be releasing in September]. Her face still might bother people, but from what I read, quite a few didn't like the look of Max Factory's version either when it was officially announced. They grew to love it, so maybe the same thing will happen here?

I'm more excited than I was originally, this might turn out better than I thought. Regardless, she's cheap enough for me to take the risk on, as I already have her pre-ordered. The later pictures, though, have definitely lessened my worries a bit.

Giolon

In regards to Capcom's upcoming Morrigan, it seems as though they fixed her coloring, as well as added a new base. The actual color reminds me a lot more of Max Factory's version, since it's not so...vibrant. Her face seems to have a bit of blush now, too.

Before:

After:

These pictures were added a few days ago, so they're likely of the final product [since the figure itself will be releasing in September]. Her face still might bother people, but from what I read, quite a few didn't like the look of Max Factory's version either when it was officially announced. They grew to love it, so maybe the same thing will happen here?

I'm more excited than I was originally, this might turn out better than I thought. Regardless, she's cheap enough for me to take the risk on, as I already have her pre-ordered. The later pictures, though, have definitely lessened my worries a bit.

The color never was the issue with this figure. And while I can see how someone could initially hate and then grow to love the Max Factory figure's kissy face, this one's look that borders somewhere between disgust, surprise, and orgasm is just...I don't even know man.

chrono01

The color never was the issue with this figure. And while I can see how someone could initially hate and then grow to love the Max Factory figure's kissy face, this one's look that borders somewhere between disgust, surprise, and orgasm is just...I don't even know man.
I can respect your opinion man, no worries!

I was just posting the updated look/pictures in-case the color/base were the source of their concerns. If it was the facial expression, which I can see why it might bother some, as you said, their attitude towards the figure would unlikely change.

chrono01

This figure is still bad and you should feel bad Chrono.
I do not feel bad.

Maybe I should, but I do not!

Oh, and since I haven't seen it posted yet, we're getting a Sakura Kinomoto Figma from Max Factory.

That's right, a Figma of Sakura from Card Captor Sakura. No, this isn't a dream.

chrono01

idunno the new version looks pretty alright to me
Thank you!

At least there's one other person here who can see the potential/appeal in her. It's a start! More will follow...Maybe?

By the way, her release date has already been confirmed [September 18th]. Having it solidified so early on is very weird to me, I'm not used to knowing months in-advance the actual day of the supposed shipment. Granted, it might be delayed, but I don't think Capcom is doing too much at the moment [figure-wise] to have that happen. We'll see.

kewlmyc

I dunno. I think Zestria HAS to be the last outing for the franchise on PS3… Time to move on. I was surprised that Persona 5 is sticking with PS3 considering the 2015 release date.

P4 came out on the PS2 in 2008, two years after the PS3. It's not surprising at all.

I also wouldn't be surprised if both Tales of Zestiria and P5 got PS4 ports a year or so after their release.

P4 came out on the PS2 in 2008, two years after the PS3. It's not surprising at all.

I also wouldn't be surprised if both Tales of Zestiria and P5 got PS4 ports a year or so after their release.

P5 Golden Festival ;D as for Zestiria don't think NamBan won't bother till sales pick up for PS4 in Japan, enough that don't have to rely on PS3 sales =/

Femto.

DC Elf looks nice, only have Sorceress pre-ordered, maybe I'll decide to get one down the road when pre-owned ones start popping up.

Amazon is the only one I didn't like.

Wang Yuanji figure announced =D
『真・三國無双7』より王元姫の1/8スケールフィギュア化が決定! 7月27日(日)ワンダーフェスティバル2014[夏]のホビージャパンブースにて原型が展示されます! ハイクオリティな出来栄えを是非現地でご覧ください♪ http://wf.kaiyodo.net/wf/
『真・三國無双7』王元姫のフィギュアは、フィギュアブランド「AMAKUNI」さんが製造し、ホビージャパン限定通販アイテムとして近日予約スタート予定! 詳細は追ってお知らせしますので、お楽しみに!
http://myfigurecollection.net/item/235430

Giolon

Nice! Makes sense, since she has regularly polled as one of the most popular female characters since her appearance in DW7. Personally, I'm more partial to Lianshi. I'd love to see a Lu Linqi or Xing Cai figure too.

Edit: Elf just arrived and looks great! I'll have to get some of my own pictures taken and posted later today. The cone is still kind of hideous, but not as hideous in person. It's actually really cheap and flimsy feeling. I'm worried about its internal pegs holding up over time. Definitely use the knee stand.

Ryuuroden

My body is ready. My wallet is not.

Did you ever post what was actually delivered to you?

I picked up my Elf today and omg she is gorgeous. Thank you chrono for convincing me to get her.

Started watching Non Non Biyori today and OMG 2 episodes in, show is TOOO CUTE. Dat Renge-chan and her Tanuki skillz. Renge-chan best little girl since Chiaki Minami from Minami-ke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom