• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Femto.

In regards to Capcom's upcoming Morrigan, it seems as though they fixed her coloring, as well as added a new base. The actual color reminds me a lot more of Max Factory's version, since it's not so...vibrant. Her face seems to have a bit of blush now, too.

Before:

After:

These pictures were added a few days ago, so they're likely of the final product [since the figure itself will be releasing in September]. Her face still might bother people, but from what I read, quite a few didn't like the look of Max Factory's version either when it was officially announced. They grew to love it, so maybe the same thing will happen here?

I'm more excited than I was originally, this might turn out better than I thought. Regardless, she's cheap enough for me to take the risk on, as I already have her pre-ordered. The later pictures, though, have definitely lessened my worries a bit.

The coloring looks better, I've been on the fence about this one for quite a while.

I feel foolish for still hoping for a rerelease of Max Factory's version.

chrono01

The coloring looks better, I've been on the fence about this one for quite a while.

I feel foolish for still hoping for a rerelease of Max Factory's version.
I've pretty much given up hope for the Max Factory being re-released. She's so in-demand too, it's surprising Max Factory has given into demand. But then, look at Yoko and Alter...

Either way, if she does get a re-release, I will then own two Morrigan figures. Not a bad idea, actually!

Fuck, apparently Mamitan announced a CCS figma yesterday.

Brb dying happy.
Yeah, I posted this earlier yesterday, but it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. :(

You know what this means though, right? A scaled figure of Sakura, from either Good Smile Company or Max Factory, to be announced either today or tomorrow. I mean, with a Nendoroid and Figma coming out, a scaled figure is basically guaranteed. Get your money ready, people!

Also, that WonFes excitement! This will be an entertaining couple of days. I already fear for my wallet, but maybe it won't be as bad as I think.

I was thinking of getting MegaHouse Astaroth, but holy shit does she have an awful head seam. Also, she looks a little too busy. She has just as much going on as Max Factory Sheryl Nome.

StayDead

uypxr05.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-007056

I ordered this instantly.

Ryuuroden

aww yeah, SAO II ep 4 was awesome, dat comedy, been waiting for it.

Btw, I mean its awesome in a soapy entertaining way. In no way is it actually like well written stuff. Its why I call Saturday anime, the Saturday Soaps, cause we got Mahouka, SAO II and Aldnoah, all 3 of which have atrocious writing but are entertaining as sin.

Ryuuroden

^^wrong thread? :D

Not in this instance, I posted it in here cause we talk about Sinon a bit and it has been mentioned in here how it has started slow. Plus I rather make some comments in here rather than in animegaf where they hate all anime except atrocious anime like G-Gundam that they somehow love which blows my mind. No offense at animegaf, but the community in figuregaf is nicer. If I said anything about SAO II ep 4 being entertaining in there I would be attacked :/.

Edit: I mean i guess it was a little off topic, I won't do it again, sorry.

Not in this instance, I posted it in here cause we talk about Sinon a bit and it has been mentioned in here how it has started slow. Plus I rather make some comments in here rather than in animegaf where they hate all anime except atrocious anime like G-Gundam that they somehow love which blows my mind. No offense at animegaf, but the community in figuregaf is nicer. If I said anything about SAO II ep 4 being entertaining in there I would be attacked :/.

You could have just said you didn't want to post in AnimeGAF because you're afraid duckroll will ban you.

As for SAO II, I liked today's episode. Sinon was so cute at the end when she was on the bike with Kirito. She's adorable when she's happy.

Femto.

I've pretty much given up hope for the Max Factory being re-released. She's so in-demand too, it's surprising Max Factory has given into demand. But then, look at Yoko and Alter...

Either way, if she does get a re-release, I will then own two Morrigan figures. Not a bad idea, actually!

Not mention that she's going for 400+ these days, sometimes close to 1000. Holy grail indeed.

At first glance I wasn't too thrilled with Capcom's version, the face is what's holding me back, but I'm slowly warming up to it.

We'll see.

Ryuuroden

Not mention that she's going for 400+ these days, sometimes close to 1000. Holy grail indeed.

At first glance I wasn't too thrilled with Capcom's version, the face is what's holding me back, but I'm slowly warming up to it.

We'll see.

Save your money for the Max Factory Guts figure. I think that would be a more wise purchase :) Thats just my love of Guts standing on guts in glorious killer fashion speaking tho :D. Your name also makes me believe you love Berserk as well, even if it is that "other guy" I will say I would totally buy a Griffith post-eclipse to go with it. But i would need a Caska pre-eclipse version as well please. Gotta have them all.

EDIT 3: Oh, and please a Farnese de Vandimion, and Schierke figure as well

EDIT 4: And I would be fine with seeing the rest of the apostles being done but I won't buy them. Too freaky.

Save your money for the Max Factory Guts figure. I think that would be a more wise purchase :) Thats just my love of Guts standing on guts in glorious killer fashion speaking tho :D. Your name also makes me believe you love Berserk as well, even if it is that "other guy"

I'm assuming Guts is going to be another 25k job. I can't see him being more than that, and I hope he's cheaper. But he's a must-own for me.

Femto.

Save your money for the Max Factory Guts figure. I think that would be a more wise purchase :) Thats just my love of Guts standing on guts in glorious killer fashion speaking tho :D. Your name also makes me believe you love Berserk as well, even if it is that "other guy" I will say I would totally buy a Griffith post-eclipse to go with it. But i would need a Caska pre-eclipse version as well please. Gotta have them all.

EDIT 3: Oh, and please a Farnese de Vandimion, and Schierke figure as well

EDIT 4: And I would be fine with seeing the rest of the apostles being done but I won't buy them. Too freaky.

That Max Factory Guts is glorious, got to see it up close at anime expo. That "other guy" is my favorite (obviousy), I'm a villain kind of guy haha. Oooo I'd dig a Farnese figure, but I'd prefer Slan over her ;)

I want to see more of the figmas of Femto and the rest of god hand that's currently in the works, got to have all the baddies.

Ryuuroden

Well time to go wait in a line and sweat for hours _(」∠ 、ン、)_

The Japanese experience!

Edit: and only 3 and half hours or so, looking forward to some posts, find out how much Guts will cost if they have it listed yet.

meijiko

A lot of your posts start with "Fuck" lately haha!

Fuck I didn't realize it. I should probably stop freaking out at everything.

nendo then figma, just need a statue now, then a 1/4 size than a life size. Not for me, other than the amusement of watching others sqeee

That reminds me, I have a life-size standee of Sakura I need to repair and display somehow.

Yeah, I posted this earlier yesterday, but it seems to have gotten lost in the shuffle. :(

Sometimes this thread moves too fast for its own good. It hurts that there are no pictures, yet. Those always stand out more.

chrono01

Sometimes this thread moves too fast for its own good. It hurts that there are no pictures, yet. Those always stand out more.
Yeah, when I saw the announcement I was like "PCITURES WHERE!", then I saw there were none. I kind of figured it might get over-looked by some, since as you mentioned pictures definitely help draw attention to it. No worries either way, though. The more people that spread the word the better! :)

Hopefully we'll get some pictures [and a scaled figure confirmation] later today!

george_us

Here's some quick Elf pics! I wanted to get more of her in the bushes w/ the flowers, but there were freaking yellow jackets all over the place.
Stunning pictures! Elf really turned out to be something else despite the cone. One small detail that I love on her is how MH got the worn look of leather just right on her belt. Amazing attention to detail. Now if only Megahouse would hurry up with that Amazon release date!

RocBase

hmmm someone was asking about the max factory samurai fig?
apparently there's going to be a recolored version

236098.jpg

also, gorgeous elf pics giolon! really looks fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom