• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg I need so much. So cool.
Btgzfg7CcAIW83w.jpg:large

arhra

If anyone wants to see the full lineup of everything GSC and related companies are announcing, they have a gallery that's aggregating everything their official twitter account posts.

edit:
Fuuuuck. I thought I was done buying witches after this month, but I guess Max Factory have other plans for my wallet.

meijiko

oh what gsc is doing a levi? hot damn

also ren by mf looks really great, but i agree with meijko that it's less impressive than aoba. that said i'm liking it more and more as the pictures roll in, here are some from varying angles:

Yeah the more pulled-back images make me like him a lot more somehow. I'll probably be picking him up.

meijiko

How can you not? When you get in on the ground floor of a series, it's hard not to buy them all. Noiz next plz.

Yeahhhhhh true. The probably was added just on the small chance that I have to stop collecting. But fuck I am picking up Noiz regardless. He really should be next, and I hope he's glorious.

RocBase

Ryuuroden

tumblr_n9ckogBmJ61qzdctco1_400.jpg

I like GSC's Saber Bride

And with the fact the Berserk figures are polystone, that pretty much means if I get any of them, It will only be Guts and basically he will become my collections centerpiece. But now that I know its polystone, I am betting the price will be way too high for me even with the fact that I don't really get as many figures as you guys do and I have spent 400+ dollars on single lego sets.

meijiko

tumblr_n9clactbeb1qzdctco1_500.jpg

They're painted! Len is such a cutie. If I weren't already dedicated to getting the whole set, I'd still probably have picked him up.

Giolon

What makes you so sure that it's regular outfit. The regular outfit Ryuuko turned out to be her final powerup costume.

Well, for one, I suppose the equivalent of "final form" for Satsuki would probably have to be
Nudist Beach
version XD. That said, I'm still hoping for non-transformed versions of both characters but hope is fading. The power of skimpy clothing is too strong for these companies to resist.

Doesn't matter. Is Satsuki. #QueenofEverything

This is true. It will always be true.

Ughhh... please be no more than 300 and 6 months apart from each other :/

I smell desperation. The thing you have to realize about polystone is that it's expensive, heavy, and FRAGILE. AmiAmi usually posts in polystone item listings that it's very brittle and will likely break in shipping.

I'm disappointed about the polystone thing, but I'm happy that it saved me a load of cash I can use for the few other figures I'm interested in here. Maybe even splurge a little.

Femto.

I smell desperation. The thing you have to realize about polystone is that it's expensive, heavy, and FRAGILE. AmiAmi usually posts in polystone item listings that it's very brittle and will likely break in shipping.

I'm disappointed about the polystone thing, but I'm happy that it saved me a load of cash I can use for the few other figures I'm interested in here. Maybe even splurge a little.

Ouch, the fragile part is deflating the hype.

MCD

I want a Celia figure, but almost all of her figures have been lewd. Sure, she's originally from a hentai game, but I'd prefer her in a classy/romantic pose in her school uniform.

Vertex have one planned in her armor suit.

And another year, another no Darker than Black stuff. Oh well, maybe next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom