• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuuroden

WHERE!? PICS GOD DAMMMMIT WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!? SHIRO-SAMA!!!!!!!!!!

i posted her earlier :D

here she is again'
tumblr_n9cjz3uKLy1qzdctco1_400.jpg

Phat is the maker

kewlmyc

Vertex have one planned in her armor suit.

And another year, another no Darker than Black stuff. Oh well, maybe next year.
We'll have to wait for another season before merch starts poping up again. I'd kill for a freak BK-201 scale.

Keeping your True Fan™ status stronger everyday, I see.
Persona, Tales, DanganRonpa
These 3 franchises will ALWAYS be my weakness.

Best battle system. For that alone I kept playing Graces but fuck Asspull.
He was fun as hell to play, but god I can't stand him. Apparently he's more tolerable in Japanese due to his voice actor, but ugh at his personality and life choices.

MCD

We'll have to wait for another season before merch starts poping up again. I'd kill for a freak BK-201 scale.

Persona, Tales, DanganRonpa
These 3 franchises will ALWAYS be my weakness.

He was fun as hell to play, but god I can't stand him. Apparently he's more tolerable in Japanese due to his voice actor, but ugh at his personality and life choices.

RICHARD RICHARD RICHARD RICHARD

lol

Yeah, he was a blast to play with. LUNAR REQUIEM!

RocBase

I'll do it for you.

Instant buy.

Thanks. Can't figure out crap with my phone, lol

nice! thanks for this, so they were hiding the painted prototype from comic-con. not sure why they did that, not like they didn't have anything else to show

Guts statue by Max Factory is going to be about 400 Euros, according to MFC comments.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

x8xsev4bi9.gif

EDIT: EUROS???? How big is it supposed to be?

Hero

Finally Lucina is painted. Looking really good! Wonder when it's out and when we'll see ZSS and if it's based on Other M or SSB4.

arhra

First scale figure from the show, and it's a bunnygirl Chris?

Goddamnit.

Not that I have anything against bunnygirls, but there are so many more interesting possibilities...

RocBase

Big, but it's not PVC, it's made of polystone. Confirmed. So it's big, expensive, and fragile.

well that's unfortunate. really wonder what their reasoning was to go with the stone as opposed to the standard plastic
EDIT: i mean i get that with polystone it allows for more detail but it isn't like they haven't been doing intricate, high-end stuff with plastic just fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom