• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

meijiko

^^^^ Levi lookin' good but jfc how many of him are we going to get?

Ren looks pretty damn good. He doesn't have quite the same presence as Aoba, though. I'll have to think on him for a little bit.

dat GSC Ryuuko, brah.

Ren looks pretty damn good. He doesn't have quite the same presence as Aoba, though. I'll have to think on him for a little bit.

I think he still looks solid, and I'll probably buy him to complement Aoba. I think they had to skimp on the crystals, because there was no way to include as many as the concept art at such a height because you'd just have to put them on plastic poles.

Darth Vader Nendo
tumblr_n9ci2ttm1i1qzdctco1_400.jpg

Stormtrooper Nendo

This is already a more hype WonFes than winter for me, and the gates haven't even officially opened yet!

I love it because there's a shit-ton of cool stuff, but only a few must-buys for me. Guts, Griffith and Ren for sure. Maybe Racing Miku 2014.

Where my Himeji-sama at?

Yaari

90% of the characters I have never heard of, I'll surely get there, but the urge to buy is not as big for me. I'll probably start to like them and their figures once they are released, and overpriced.. lol.

RocBase

oh what gsc is doing a levi? hot damn

also ren by mf looks really great, but i agree with meijko that it's less impressive than aoba. that said i'm liking it more and more as the pictures roll in, here are some from varying angles:

Ryuuroden

When you are in line for WF and hear someone go "Oh, Griffon!"

*stare*

were you excited about it?

Oh man. To you guys who are into KanColle..... Your wallets..... I'm sorry.

I'm not huge into Kancolle thank god, I only go for capital ships which is still bad but I can only see myself getting 1 or 2 more than the 1 I already have ordered, and 1 has to be an aircraft carrier. I will also pretty much only get them if Max Factory makes it.

Better CCS artwork pics
tumblr_n9cjfv9LCl1qzdctco1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom