• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

Hey Luigi87. Did you shoot in RAW by any chance? If so, you can completely fix the white balance problems in Lightroom or similar.

Photoshop was able to do a decent job w/ just the JPGs that you posted too:

Thanks for the pics!

I wish I shot RAW, lol
Unfortunately I only brought a small memory card on my trip, and since I wanted to be able to upload pics of my trip asap (and I lack Photoshop or Lightroom still), I shot in only JPG after my first day. Now wishing I had done otherwise! lol

I'm surprised by other pics at how many things I missed seeing in person.

Josephl64

Play da game first.

Anyway you guys need more self-control or something. So much "wallet am cry!!" posts, you don't need to buy every single figure from every single IP you've heard of (._. )

I love the game so this is going to hurt my wallet quite a bit...haven't played it in a while though because of work and life stuff though :/

Will Buy:

Racing Miku 2014 (GSC)
Kyouko (GSC)
Takane (Phat!)
Kongou (Phat!)
Maki (Alter)
Rin (Alter)

Might Buy:

Purple Heart (Alter)
Himeji Castle (Max Factory)
Senkan Re-kyuu (Max Factory)
Kouwanseiki (Max Factory)
Yamato (Max Factory)
Kuubo Wo-kyuu (Max Factory)
T2 Christmas girl (Alphamax)
Musashi (GSC)
Sonico (GSC)
Sonico (Gift)

Need More Info:

Wang Yuanji (Amakuni, Hobby Japan)
Nadeko (Ques Q)

Ya. The green outfit.

I generally don't pay more than $100 for a single bishoujo, but $130 isn't too bad considering what she's going for elsewhere.

Since new stuff showed up since yesterday, time to re-evaluate my list.

-Will Buy-

Himeji Castle (Max Factory) - Samurai Princess Muramasa
Ren (Max Factory) - DRAMAtical Murder
Juri bishoujo (Kotobukiya) - Street Fighter
Alisha (Alter) - Tales of Zestria

-Will Probably Buy-

Rinko Iori (MegaHouse) - Gundam Build Fighters
Racing Miku 2014 (Good Smile Company)

-Might Buy-

Memfera (Alter) - Dungeon Travelers 2
7th Dragon Samurai recolor (Max Factory)
China Kousaka (MegaHouse) - Gundam Build Fighters
Eren Titan (Sentinel) - Attack on Titan
Shinobu (Alter) - Monogatari

-Need More Info (like an actual sculpt)-

Hoshijiro (Max Factory) - Knights of Sidonia

-TOO MUCH MONIES-
Guts (Max Factory) - Berserk
Femto (Max Factory) - Berserk

george_us

Still looking like Bishoujo Juri and GSC Ryuko are my only must haves. I'm keeping my eye out on Union Creative Motoko Kusanagi though. If they nail the paint job then you can add that to the must have list.

Still looking like Bishoujo Juri and GSC Ryuko are my only must haves. I'm keeping my eye out on Union Creative Motoko Kusanagi though. If they nail the paint job then you can add that to the must have list.

Yeah, that one looked really cool, but I haven't been impressed by anything I've seen from UC just yet.

Jack the Ripper from Fate/Apocrypha by Phat
tumblr_n9d985nDKn1qzdctco1_400.jpg

A better look at dat Alter Shinobu. She's really cute!

Dungeon Travelers 2 Memfera by Alter (HHNNNGGGG)

Hyperdimension Neptunia Black Heart by Alter (holy shit, dat lean)

MOOOOOOOO by Alter

Earth Engine Impactor from Captain Earth by Kotobukiya

Luigi87

Hm
Will Buy
Juri bishoujo (Kotobukiya) - Street Fighter
Batwoman bishoujo (Kotobukiya) - DC Comics
Lucina figma (Good Smile Company) - Fire Emblem
Solid Snake nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - Metal Gear

Might buy
Asbel (ALTER) - Tales of Graces [I swear I'm the only person who liked him]
Senbonzakura Rin (FREEing) - Vocaloid
Senbonzakura Len (FREEing) - Vocaloid
Elsa nendoroid (Good Smile Company) - Frozen [She's so darn cute!]

May or may not be others.

Ryuuroden

My list atm, I am sure I missed some stuff.

Will Buy
Akatsuki - Aquamarine - Log Horizon (still want to see the sculpt first)
Himeji - Max Factory - Samurai Princess MURAMASA
Racing Miko 2014 - GSC

Might Buy
Musashi - GSC - Kancolle
Yamato - Max Factory - Kancolle
Saber Bride - GSC
Kirishima - ques Q - Kancolle

Too much moneyz but will consider if I get none of the might buys which is highly possible

Guts - Max Factory - Berserk

If the company had done better paint jobs

Union Creative would be taking my moneyz for like 6-7 figures if there paint jobs were better because the sculpts are pretty good and like griffon for others here, UC seems to be doing all the figures that are never done that I have really wanted.

chrono01

I'm still going though the wealth of newly announced/painted figures. I'll be trying to put together a "Must Buy" list in the next day or two when things settle down a bit. Obviously, I can't buy all of the ones that interest me, so some difficult decision must be made...

Overall, I'm pretty happy with WonFes this year.

I don't think I have too many must buys. There's a bunch of wants for sure but eh.

Yeah, this one wasn't too rough.

Also, I didn't see anything about that Rinko Iori being exclusive. MegaHouse doesn't usually pull that with anything outside of their High Priestess line.

Honestly, won't be surprised if its 500something, It's Polystone, The real killer is Polystone is fragile as sin. I still may get Guts tho depending on the price. I have friends who imported polystone figures just fine, and as far as I can tell, there look to be no really visible breakage posibility spots as long as the box isn't thrown all over the place. I will be looking into how they pack the stuff tho b4 I order if I do. Pack it like you pack an egg before throwing it off the third floor and Ill buy it and pay a premium on shipping. I've always wanted something that would really be the centerpiece of my collection and that fits the bill more than anything i've ever seen. It's the only reason I still am considering it.

i wish you're right so i can safely skip without regrets!

Giolon

I think my damage is pretty high.

Will Buy
Diabolus Inclinatus Desdemona (Penguin Parade)
Bishoujo Juri (Kotobukiya)
Ryuuko Matoi Senketsu Kisaragi ver. (GSC)
Satsuki Kiryuin figma (Max Factory)
Satsuki Kiryuin (GSC)
Lucina figma (Max Factory)

That's all that I can think of off the top of my head. I've still got nearly a dozen items on order already.

Luigi87

I just realized the Amakuni pamphlet I got at WF has a small image preview of the 3D model sculpt that will be printed for the Wang Yuanji figure.

Giolon

Being a pamphlet I don't know what the GAF policy is. It was free, but does it still count as a scan?

It is also back at my hotel atm.

It should be fine, since the no scans policy is basically the no piracy policy. There's no piracy if it was given out freely. However, if you want to be 100% sure you can always PM a mod.

NEO0MJ

H'ok back home. Shit photo time.

muRWBbG.jpg

R9A3GZd.jpg

Pretty fun a+ would go again.

Were the Temjin and Fei-Yen the only Virtual On Kits you saw? Needs more Raiden.
Also, I can't help but feel so helpless when I see Five Star Story kits, if only I had the tools and knowledge necessary to build them.

YEarth Engine Impactor from Captain Earth by Kotobukiya
earth%20engine-noscale.jpg

While I have yet to watch the anime(it looks like something I won't really like) I lvoe the main mecha design. Might pick this up.

I'm kinda tempted to get the figma Martian from Terraformars...

Can you tell me the story behind this...thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom