• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone please tell me who the FUCKING FUCK this is? I saw the pic over at Plastikitty, but they never label their shit properly when stuff like Wonderfest is happening. Getting frustrated trying to find it on MFC.

Top row, third from the left.
tumblr_inline_n9cpahXJmC1qzbbkm.jpg

Bombless

xatttGw.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I just woke up and this is way too much to take in straight away. Will check it all out later at work but AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH for that figma tank!

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Could someone please tell me who the FUCKING FUCK this is? I saw the pic over at Plastikitty, but they never label their shit properly when stuff like Wonderfest is happening. Getting frustrated trying to find it on MFC.

Top row, third from the left.

Alter mu-12 IIRC.

Deprive

Helluva of a Wonder fest. About time Lucina was painted.

Anyone order from Goodsmiles global store before? If so I have a question. If you pay using paypal, do you have to pay when you make the pre-order or when it releases?

Luigi87

Just bought Play-Arts Kai Variant Batgirl (I never buy PAK for reasons, but for some reason I really like her o_o), and Nendoroid Mikasa (because I couldn't just get Nendoroid Levi!)

I also just ordered the WF exclusive Cleaning Figma Levi and Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class Nendo o_o (can't answer Deprive as I was wondering the same thing, and just went with CC since I wondered if Paypal would charge me immediately)
This is a gamble If they ship EMS I'm golden, if they ship UPS, I'm screwed.

Will post my WF pics soon

Yaari

Has anyone bought a preordered a Mikasa figure, I can't decide between the GSC and Kotobukiya one, and theres another one that looks good. And I would expect I am running out of time.

Ryuuroden

Well whaddya know, Log Horizon actually managed to get a scaled figure.

236414.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW WAS THIS MISSED, YEEEEEEEEEEEES

Edit: Cajun gonna totally join me in massive megatons of Squee on this one.

kewlmyc

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

HOW WAS THIS MISSED, YEEEEEEEEEEEES

image.php

cajunator

Banned
Well whaddya know, Log Horizon actually managed to get a scaled figure.

236414.jpg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I mean...yes, this is quite nice.

pooptest

I say, "Yay, another GE2 figure."
Wallet says, "Oh, shit, another GE2 figure. This one better not be as expensive as Ciel..."

Quick question, I'm trying to keep my eye on Rogue's... Almost all say "MAX" in black at the top-right corner, but this one I'm looking at doesn't. Is it fake or something? I don't think they've done a fake one of her, but it is kinda odd...

Ryuuroden

oh shit, i'm finished. unless it's 500something.

Honestly, won't be surprised if its 500something, It's Polystone, The real killer is Polystone is fragile as sin. I still may get Guts tho depending on the price. I have friends who imported polystone figures just fine, and as far as I can tell, there look to be no really visible breakage posibility spots as long as the box isn't thrown all over the place. I will be looking into how they pack the stuff tho b4 I order if I do. Pack it like you pack an egg before throwing it off the third floor and Ill buy it and pay a premium on shipping. I've always wanted something that would really be the centerpiece of my collection and that fits the bill more than anything i've ever seen. It's the only reason I still am considering it.

Im still surprised with how popular SAO is(for better or worse) that Kirito, Asuna, Sinon and feminine Kirito are the only Figma to come out of it.
dang Shinon is a 2015 release.

So happy that we are finally getting Shinobu
Kiss-shot next please

Ryuuroden

I think Javac would enjoy seeing this. Man the gurren Helmet looks just like a real samurai helmet :D

35184-gurren_helmet.jpg

gurren%20helmet06-noscale.jpg

gurren%20helmet04-noscale.jpg

Its supposed to be eventually for sale too but its made of brass so gonna be hella expensive.

RocBase

another image of GSC Eren:

tumblr_n9dcgg9PT61qzdctco1_1280.jpg
haaarhhhh, pass. agree with kewlmyc, too feminine looking and he's missing all that boisterous rage in the source art. i don't see this getting fixed as they did the same thing with levi.
overall i can't say im as thrilled as i'd like to be with any of the eren scales but koto's has been the closest thing to perfection

Grell and Undertaker too?
I'm hyped.
grell? ohhhhh snap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom