• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josephl64

I'm just kidding. But I have no idea how any person could invite another human being over to their house with that thing on display. Though I'm sure there are people who'd say that about basically any figures at all.

yeah I guess so, it's kind of one of those things where i make myself think "I'll deal with it when it gets here", but I never ordered it so who knows?

chrono01

I'm really tempted to grab Elf [Megahouse] seeing how she turned out, but honestly, I really can't afford her now. I already have pre-orders for the next several months lined up, as well as games to purchase [in addition to a PS4]. If I can't find her later on for a decent price, I suppose I'll do without her. Unfortunately, in this hobby you can't purchase everything you want, despite wanting to [unless you're literally made of money]. Plus I know that if I purchased Elf I'd need to grab Amazon and Sorceress too. That would only add to things. :/

The good news is that Megahouse isn't exactly against re-releases, especially for their popular figures. If they scheduled a re-release for sometime in 2015 or whatever, I'll definitely make room for her. If not...it was not meant to be.

I'm glad to hear the owners appreciating her, though. She looks great.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Is this a Dekacchu or a Medicchu Shimakaze?

tumblr_n9dc51O58j1qzdctco1_400.jpg

Luigi87

Seems I don't have to worry about a scan because an actual screen of her sculpt in on Shadonia... How'd I miss that.

WF-Summer-2014-Amakuni-2.jpg

(her better viewed angle, according to the 3D model s more to the left, so rotating her to the right).

Also I made one last trip to Akihabara (tomorrow is my final full day in Japan, then Wednesday I spend it in the airport)... Got myself the Kirin Edition Monster Hunter Nendoroid... I've gone from one to four nendoroids in this trip, with a fifth on pre-order @_@

Oh, and amusing to walk into a second-hand shop and see yesterday's WF exclusives at marked up prices... They could have at least waited until online orders closed! lol

Ryuuroden

Yep. Just a disappointing WonderFes for more. I guess if you're not into SAO and the like there was nothing for you......

Wut, there was like 1 new SAO figure announced there. Kind of a bad example to use there...... What figures exactly were you looking for, maybe we didn't post them. There were a ton of mecha announcements and such. Plus stuff like Motoko Kusanagi figure and Tachikomas.

kewlmyc

Wut, there was like 1 new SAO figure announced there. Kind of a bad example to use there...... What figures exactly were you looking for, maybe we didn't post them. There were a ton of mecha announcements and such. Plus stuff like Motoko Kusanagi figure and Tachikomas.

S/he wanted Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins figures. Both are shounen, and would most likely be at MegaHobby Expo than Wonfest.

Vlaphor

Damn you Guilty Gear creators. There are several figures of I-no that I want, but her name is nearly unsearchable. Oh well, still have the most important one saved on Amazon. Will pick it up the middle of next month.

S/he wanted Fairy Tail and Seven Deadly Sins figures. Both are shounen, and would most likely be at MegaHobby Expo than Wonfest.
I've only been collecting for a year now, didn't know WonderFes was an oriented con since the February one had good announcements for me.

What I am looking for are what Megahouse had revealed. More Utena and ai heard, One apiece posables?

kewlmyc

I've only been collecting for a year now, didn't know WonderFes was an oriented con since the February one had good announcements for me.

What I am looking for are what Megahouse had revealed. More Utena and ai heard, One apiece posables?

WonderFes isn't really oriented, but Megahouse tends to save most of their announcements for their own con from what I've heard. They have Megahobby Expo twice a year. Next one is in November.

Seems I don't have to worry about a scan because an actual screen of her sculpt in on Shadonia... How'd I miss that.

WF-Summer-2014-Amakuni-2.jpg

(her better viewed angle, according to the 3D model s more to the left, so rotating her to the right).

Hm, not bad. Not the post I was hoping for but at the same time at least its not a boring pose. She looks so sassy, lol

I think I saw some One Piece figures on Raptors blog the other day. As for Utena, they showed a slightly revised Anthy sculpt with what I assume is an alternate head, as this one has long hair. I posted the pic last night, so just go back a page or two.

Not a fan of the recolor at all. Then again I wasn't in a huge rush to get the original. Hard to get hyped for figures from a source I'll never experience.

I think the recolor is horrendous, but I may still get her. Original is way too expensive. But my priority is to get Himeji, Juri and Ren pre-ordered.

kewlmyc

I think the recolor is horrendous, but I may still get her. Original is way too expensive. But my priority is to get Himeji, Juri and Ren pre-ordered.

You're going to order something you think looks like shit? There's a point where you should have stopped and you've clearly passed it.

You're going to order something you think looks like shit? There's a point where you should have stopped and you've clearly passed it.

Hey, Its not a mistake if I haven't made it yet. There's still time to hit the brakes before I drive off that cliff.

Like I said, though. I'm just concerned with the three figures I mentioned. Everything else I'll deal with later. I'll probably get MegaHouse Rinko as well. Need more MILFs in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom