• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giolon

Full album Not too many, but still. Some choice shots below:

(Also I forgot to adjust the white balance when I took the Juri shots >_<)

Hey Luigi87. Did you shoot in RAW by any chance? If so, you can completely fix the white balance problems in Lightroom or similar.

Photoshop was able to do a decent job w/ just the JPGs that you posted too:

Luigi87JuriCC.jpg
Luigi87JuriCC2.jpg

Thanks for the pics!

Ryuuroden

Gonna have to put together my list soon. Considering the fact some new bits are still slipping out like the Log Horizon figure, I'm going to hold off till Neko Magic does its full 30 page wonfest report.

javac

I think Javac would enjoy seeing this. Man the gurren Helmet looks just like a real samurai helmet :D

Its supposed to be eventually for sale too but its made of brass so gonna be hella expensive.

You know me too well, that looks amazing! Wow in a prefect world I'd buy that in a heartbeat. Seriously that's one of the best things I've seen in a long time and straight up my alley. Damn...

omlet

Ranko figures have been really nice so far.

(Others here and here)

I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S I will not get started on iM@S

Ultimadrago

I'm leaving this WonFes completely alive it seems. Some awesome figures on display, but no Must-Must buys.

The weaning process, it lives!

I'm leaving this WonFes completely alive it seems. Some awesome figures on display, but no Must-Must buys.

I think Ren is a must-buy for me, as is Himeji Castle. There are a bunch of others I like, but I don't know how many of those I'm actually going to buy. I'm a bit relieved that the Berserk statues are polystone. That's a ton of money I don't have to worry about spending.

Ryuuroden

Man, I Know nothing bout Aquamarine but they are doing Akatsuki from Log Horizon, and in addition to that, they doing a Sinon which has a lot of swagger strutting her stuff.
f128.jpg

Bombless

Man, I Know nothing bout Aquamarine but they are doing Akatsuki from Log Horizon, and in addition to that, they doing a Sinon which has a lot of swagger strutting her stuff.
f128.jpg

Honestly I really can't understand why people jumped on the Koto one. She is bound to get TONS of figures. The paint on Koto's version seemed okay but nothing stellar. They're probably rushing to be the first ones with Sinon on the market.

Yaari

True. That figure looks cool. I pre-ordered the Kotobukiya one last night, I might have waited if I knew this. That said, I know nothing about the company so I would probably be hesistant with a pre-order.

But yeah it looks pretty awesome.

True. That figure looks cool. I pre-ordered the Kotobukiya one last night, I might have waited if I knew this. That said, I know nothing about the company so I would probably be hesistant with a pre-order.

But yeah it looks pretty awesome.

Nice-looking Sinon, but Kotobukiya is higher-tier quality.

So I guess Alter Labrys is a no-show?

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Still not setting foot in KanColle-land. That place is going to be a money sink.

Play da game first.

Anyway you guys need more self-control or something. So much "wallet am cry!!" posts, you don't need to buy every single figure from every single IP you've heard of (._. )

Anyway you guys need more self-control or something.So much "wallet am cry!!" posts, you don't need to buy every single figure from every single IP you've heard of (._. )

Don't look at me. My list of must-buy figures is pretty small for this WonFest. Just because I'm excited to see something doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. Especially considering how many of them hit the bargain bin these days.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Don't look at me. My list of must-buy figures is pretty small for this WonFest. Just because I'm excited to see something doesn't mean I'm going to buy it. Especially considering how many of them hit the bargain bin these days.

I pretty much stopped buying figures once moving to Japan since the ease of buying things would make it even more of a money pit than before.

Funny I'm contemplating buying kancolle stuff since I don't like the game.

Ken

Play da game first.

Anyway you guys need more self-control or something. So much "wallet am cry!!" posts, you don't need to buy every single figure from every single IP you've heard of (._. )

Are you trying to introduce reason into FigureGAF.

Ryuuroden

Yeah, I gush over plenty of things I don't buy.

Ultimadrago

I pretty much stopped buying figures once moving to Japan since the ease of buying things would make it even more of a money pit than before.

Funny I'm contemplating buying kancolle stuff since I don't like the game.

You seem to hate every game I play through Pixiv art. ( &#8790;&#8255;&#8790;)

Again, I'm not getting anything I saw this WonFes, but some of your pictures are awesome. Thanks again for sharing, ponpon!

Play da game first.

Hey man stop trying to make me spend conservatively and stuff. We don't do that round these parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom