• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

tumblr_n9dbrnoYup1qzdctco1_500.jpg

Can see the face better in this shot... hng.

I think I'm in love.
Me too. <3

I need her pre-ordered. Now. Please Alphamax.

Jean's the second one right?

Indeed. And the third is... uh.... Hmm......

Well, I'll give it to Annie because she
turns into a titan
and wrecks shit.

Also yay Freeza, she's been confirmed for October! The only place that still has preorders up is HLJ though, ugh...

Better than nothing! So what was the deal with the purple one they showed at WonderFest? I haven't gotten through the whole series yet, but I did see the part where "that" happens.

kewlmyc

Better than nothing! So what was the deal with the purple one they showed at WonderFest? I haven't gotten through the whole series yet, but I did see the part where "that" happens.

It's her "poisoned" form that can kill most people from a touch from her. Her "battle mode" I guess. Not sure which one I like more, might get both depending on how big she is.

I've also waited this long, I might as well save her for November instead of October in order to balance out some of my orders for shipping. I can also see if she goes back in stock after her release. If by some miracle I mess things up and miss out on her, I can just get the purple one.

Giolon

I know it's Valkyria Chronicles, but I still think this looks goofy.

That's because it is goofy. Aliasse's design is one of the worst aspects of VC2, especially following Selvaria's being so classy. Fortunately, she only wears that outfit once in one short cutscene.

omlet

That's because it is goofy. Aliasse's design is one of the worst aspects of VC2, especially following Selvaria's being so classy. Fortunately, she only wears that outfit once in one short cutscene.

There are a lot of things competing for worst aspect of VC2. Her design is definitely near the front of the list.

Bombless

Is that the one in the white dress?

Also, elaborate. Nothing gets FigureGAF going like incest.

Very well.

Sora Kasugano (&#26149;&#26085;&#37326; &#31353; Kasugano Sora?)
Voiced by: Haruka Shiranami (game), Hiroko Taguchi (anime)

She is a quiet, fragile and reclusive girl, fraternal twin sister to the protagonist. Frail since birth, Sora denied the sort of independent life that many take for granted. Yet beneath Sora's angelic doll-like appearance lies a troublesome personality prone to emotional withdrawal, intellectual and physical laziness and a severe lack of social graces. She spends most of her time surfing the Internet and eating crisps and instant food, so long as Haruka is by her side. Her strong bond with her brother, strengthened as a result of the tragic loss of their parents, leads her to fantasising about incest and she goes to great lengths to seduce him or at least to get him to spend more time with her. She hates Nao, although it is implied that they were once good friends. She is often seen clinging to a stuffed rabbit toy, which she received as a present from her mother before she passed away, which lends her a deceptively childlike character.

Where's Ponpo with his squid_girl_barfing.jpg when we need him?

chrono01

Yosuga no Sora - Sora Kasugano Chinese Dress Ver. 1/7 Complete Figure(Preorder) - 12,040 JPY - Oct. 2014

14.9k list price? lololol GTFO, Alter.
I don't know what's more hilarious: the price tag or that Alter actually expects to release her by October of this year!

That price...is a bit more than I was hoping it would be, and given that I don't care/know/want to know anything about the source material, it seems as though I'll be passing. Cute as hell, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom