• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

javac

There one of those for Nendos?

Unfortunately nothing of the sort, because as said above there's too many but I'm sure a list isn't impossible! If I find one, I'll let you know!

I did find this tho...obviously late but it looks cool
Don;t worry, I'm not getting it :p

Kd4sOI6.jpg

javac

I have actually seen some attempts at making a list like the one above, but a lot of them are a few years old which makes them redundant. If I get a hold of a up to date one, I'll post it.

Looks like prices went up. Different third-party seller than it used to be. They used to be $5 or less per set. What figures do you need them for?

I just got rid of dinky small cases for billy bookcases....

I never realized that the billy's were not that deep (11 inches) and I need them for all my figures to stack them in the back

hmm thanks. So they aren't that cheap. and shipping seems to be about 15

I just got rid of dinky small cases for billy bookcases....

I never realized that the billy's were not that deep (11 inches) and I need them for all my figures to stack them in the back

I think I like the billy bookcase best. Detolfs still offer the advantage of a better view since it's transparent on all sides, but you get so much more display space out of a billy. The glass doors are so fucking expensive, though. Or did you not buy those?

arhra

Y'all are something else! Do you guys have them all out of the box on display?

Yep. Although my shelves need some reorganising at some point and I'm seriously running out of space now - which is one of the reasons I've not been buying so many recently; I've been getting pickier about what I'll pick up, and avoiding some because I'd end up wanting to get a whole set (GuP and iM@S in particular).

I think I like the billy bookcase best. Detolfs still offer the advantage of a better view since it's transparent on all sides, but you get so much more display space out of a billy. The glass doors are so fucking expensive, though. Or did you not buy those?

did not get them. But I'm kinda wishing I bought the older models since they were 15 deep. Those 4 inches mattterrrrr

chrono01

So Swamp Witch has a release date now [August 7th].

While I no longer have her pre-ordered, I'm still interested in seeing how she turns out. It's been a long time coming, for sure. >_<

Also, Kasugano Sora [Alter] will be going up for pre-order tomorrow.

I know nothing of the visual novel, but she definitely looks cute. The dress is amazing, as is the chair, but I'm worried about the price. Granted Alter hasn't reached insane levels of pricing for their figures yet, but we'll see...

Ultimadrago

I know nothing of the visual novel, but she definitely looks cute. The dress is amazing, as is the chair, but I'm worried about the price. Granted Alter hasn't reached insane levels of pricing for their figures yet, but we'll see...

Gaah, I have no idea who this is, but she's cute!

Luigi87

Ignoring that I pre-ordered the Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class nendoroid just because, only now on my last day in Japan do I actually learn what KanColle is... Fortunately I have no more money to spend, but I fear for my credit card in returning to Canada.

Tell me GAF, why does KanColle exist if for no reason but to drain wallets?!

Y'all are something else! Do you guys have them all out of the box on display?
Yup.

crazy that 2 little figures started such a collection.
Just wanted a Haruhi figure from Disappearance and Kurisu(and potentially Okabe later) and it just kept going.

Oh man. Is collecting every nendo going to be the great work of your life?
Well Figma but no, I only buy characters I like or that look especially cool(like Kenshin Uesugi).

So Swamp Witch has a release date now [August 7th].

While I no longer have her pre-ordered, I'm still interested in seeing how she turns out. It's been a long time coming, for sure. >_<

Ka...Kawaii

Luigi87

Well I leave from Japan back to Canada tomorrow... Trying to package all my figures as securely as possible in luggage. Nendos on the outside, clothing around as dampeners, Lucifer is in the middle of everything to protect her the most.

Oi...

Luigi87

Yeah, that's going to be my checked luggage rather than carry-on.

... Those considering taking Lucifer as a carry-on instead now. I can probably shove my camera bag into my backpack to free up one of my spots...

omlet

ijZdJTFWoGySR.jpg

H-hnnnngh. Haven't seen this one before, either.

*MFCs*

Oh, her. I remember seeing that Megahouse swimsuit+towel one of her and not paying it much mind because swimsuit. This one, though.......

Looking closer at some more pics I feel a bit torn. On one hand the chair is cool, the dress is great, I really like impossible hair like that, and the strong black and white theme isn't something I have going on other figures, but on the other hand, dat lift is a tad lewd and the face is...not bad but I guess it's just not captivating? Something about it...

Well, who am I trying to kid, anyway... I will probably order if not too expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom