• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bombless

So Maritan from GSC France updated her blog with WonFest. Mentioned in the blog is the fact that the Shimakaze in drydock is actually part of a new line, with "metal" joints. At this time it's still undecided whether the diorama will sell with her or separately.

Check out this 1/6 Kerrigan (Starcraft) statue Blizzard is putting out - Price TBD.
SDCC14BlizzardBooth2-noscale.jpg

Expecting >$400. :\

Ryuuroden

Check out this 1/6 Kerrigan (Starcraft) statue Blizzard is putting out - Price TBD.

I know it's Valkyria Chronicles, but I still think this looks goofy.

Glasses hhnnggg

I am thinking it's more and more likely I will drop himeji from my but list and move that kankolle girl up. Not feeling the Himeji as much as I used to.

RMI

Banned
Yes!

Do you guys think its safe to preorder or will it go for cheaper later after release like a lot figures do these days?

Figmas don't usually go down in price very much, and they very often go up in price about $10-20 after they've sold out and are only available pre-owned. You're better off just getting it now in this case.

Yes!

Do you guys think its safe to preorder or will it go for cheaper later after release like a lot figures do these days?

After release and once they are sold out you will be lucky to find and open one for near the original price.
Popular ones can normally go up $10-$15 opened.

BadWolf

Figmas don't usually go down in price very much, and they very often go up in price about $10-20 after they've sold out and are only available pre-owned. You're better off just getting it now in this case.

After release and once they are sold out you will be lucky to find and open one for near the original price.
Popular ones can normally go up $10-$15 opened.

Thanks guys, pre-ordered :)

Here's hoping they release Guyver II and III as well.

alter has had recent price drop in the aftermarket for the NEW stuff.

Their older stuff is still high priced. Look at hanekawa, momohime, celty, sanya, and such. Shit Izaya used to go for 7-8k, now he's 9-10k.

The cheap old alter figures are basically re-releases (jubei, naoe) and some non-popular ones. Its really a gamble.

I mean I got sanada (hyakka) for 8k. It goes for 14k on amiami atm. Matabei is 15k and hanzo is at the ridic price of 22-25k.

Every day that goes by where I don't own that ultimate Homura figure, I die a little bit.

I keep seeing pictures of her all over the place and it makes me weep ;______;

omlet

Devil Homura?

There's still hope, but you missed the window on the cheapest option (rightstuf).

Or are you just weeping in anticipation because we have to wait until December?

Devil Homura?

There's still hope, but you missed the window on the cheapest option (rightstuf).

Or are you just weeping in anticipation because we have to wait until December?

Weeping because I couldn't get it for my birthday ;____;

I was hoping I'd have a little cash by then but it didn't work out at all.

I probably wont be able to get it for a very long time which KILLS me.

Yaari

Weeping because I couldn't get it for my birthday ;____;

I was hoping I'd have a little cash by then but it didn't work out at all.

I probably wont be able to get it for a very long time which KILLS me.

You want the figma or the 1/8 scale one?

I placed a pre-order on that scaled one because I could still cancel it, but then I saw that figma and it looked incredible. Now I don't even know which one I'd want if I were to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom