• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

TnK

Stuff
that you can't buy

What is the mecha in the first pic from?

In other news, this is getting a reprint:
FIGURE-007044.jpg

Bombless

In the end, I can't say this WonFest has been as exciting as the Winter edition for me.

A sign of the times I guess, tons of work and the myriad of figures already dropping in August/September. Here's hoping I'll be keeping the end of the year relatively clear.

Yaari

Bleh I received my second figure which was Momohime, and she's already a little too tall to fit in my bookshelf. Or it is probably a DVD shelf.

I don't think I want glass in there so no detolf. Too small in my room and if I bump into it it could get nasty.

That said I love the figure, very happy with it.

kewlmyc

Bleh I received my second figure which was Momohime, and she's already a little too tall to fit in my bookshelf. Or it is probably a DVD shelf.

I don't think I want glass in there so no detolf. Too small in my room and if I bump into it it could get nasty.

That said I love the figure, very happy with it.

Detolfs are sturdy and heavy as hell, plus come with an anchor you can screw into a stud. You'd have to fall into it at full force to knock it over.

Bombless

Oh god, I went to Nippon-Yasan to pay for Belphegor and the site has been completely moe-ified. It's ridiculous and ridiculously ugly at the same time.

Edit : Also, paying in advance for an order feels sooooooo good.

Oh god, I went to Nippon-Yasan to pay for Belphegor and the site has been completely moe-ified. It's ridiculous and ridiculously ugly at the same time.

Edit : Also, paying in advance for an order feels sooooooo good.

I kinda like it....why you no like cute Bombless

Yaari

Momohime is tiny. Were your bookshelves built by gnomes?

It very well might have been. IKEA is to blame for that, it would not surprise me one bit.

Detolfs are sturdy and heavy as hell, plus come with an anchor you can screw into a stud. You'd have to fall into it at full force to knock it over.

Ok that sounds good. I was not planning to bullrush into it, but considering I don't have much space in my room, I would not want it to collapse on first contact, and take everything inside with it.

1388642883929.gif

EDIT:
vertical.jpg

http://www.first4figures.com/component/option,com_myphp/Itemid,3/product,117/
With its sleek design and resistance to the elements of Dark Aether, the Light Suit was one of the most powerful and important tools at Samus’ disposal as she set out on a mission to destroy the Dark Dimension. The suit was powered by the Light of Aether and was the result of both Luminoth and Chozo technology.

First 4 Figures is happy to present a new series of Metroid Master Arts statues, starting with the Master Arts Metroid Prime 2 Light Suit. Samus is holding her arm cannon up, ready to fire as she storms the Sky Temple to defeat the Emperor Ing. She’s been rendered at a jaw-dropping 1/4 scale to encapsulate immense power that the Light Suit holds. She towers at 20 inches tall.

Featured here is the exclusive version of Light Suit. Just as in the game, elements across the chest panels, back armor, back of hand, the visor and light cannon are fitted with LEDs to light the suit up. In addition, the base lights up to create a visual masterpieces.

Comes in deluxe full color packaging, hand numbered base, and includes an authenticity card which allows you to purchase the same number of the model next in the Metroid Master Arts series. As this is a new series, low numbers are given on a first come first served basis.
Height: 20 inches
Price: $339.99
Artist: Goran Sadojevich
Limited to: 2500
Available: Q1 2015
Initial Payment: $20.00
The Initial Payment is credited against your purchase. However, it will be retained if you cancel your order.

My figma Armin finally shipped from GSC (odd to ship from Los Angelas and for that 2000Y rate it makes no sense really for GROUND shipping).

Was considering selling him and figma levi just for not wanting anymore, but I think Id take a loss either way so maybe Ill open both and display them instead of trying to resell.

Giolon

My figma Armin finally shipped from GSC (odd to ship from Los Angelas and for that 2000Y rate it makes no sense really for GROUND shipping).

Was considering selling him and figma levi just for not wanting anymore, but I think Id take a loss either way so maybe Ill open both and display them instead of trying to resell.

GSC shop charges a flat shipping rate for everything. Sucks when you only buy 1 thing. I usually try to go in with a friend and split an order.

Welp sent a cancellation request for two figures to AmiAmi. I spend a lot there so I am confident they will work with me. If they don't no big deal.

In case you are curious these are the two I canceled.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-005162&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dikaros+figure%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-004938&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dshimakaze+figure%24pagemax%3D20%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

While I like both I just kinda second guess the need to buy them. Not to mention my August (when Ikaros releases) is huge and a lil break would help.

chrono01

That's not Labrys, Alter? :mad:

Anyway, is Sora from that super lewd as fuck incest anime Yosuga no Sora? /a/ had a field trip with that anime a few years back.

Yep. Nice figure, but the source material is just...woof.
Yeah, the only thing stopping me from pre-ordering [regardless of price/release date] is the source material. :/

Granted you don't really need to like the source material to enjoy the design of the figure. The color scheme for her is just beautiful. So unique-looking. :eek:

It all depends on the release date [LOL Alter] and the price for me. If it's a 2015 release [which it will be, even if it's announced as 2014] and around 8000-9000 yen, I can see myself pre-ordering her instantly. We shall see!

omlet

I have quite a few figures from source material I'm unfamiliar with or either don't care about or dislike, so this wouldn't be anything new.

chrono01

I have quite a few figures from source material I'm unfamiliar with or either don't care about or dislike, so this wouldn't be anything new.
Same here!

Actually, a few of my current figures [whom series I knew nothing about] actually inspired me to check out the source material which, in-return, made me a fan. This won't happen with Kasugano Sora, of course, but it has happened in the past.

She's just so cute. ;_;

RMI

Banned
Welp sent a cancellation request for two figures to AmiAmi. I spend a lot there so I am confident they will work with me. If they don't no big deal.

They don't really care. I just got an acknowledgement for a cancellation of two of my August items no problem.

Cancelled a Ryuko figma and the EO IV Sniper Kit. I like both of those things but trying to tone it down and stick to the essentials.

Checks Amiami's blog, man AoT merchandising is out of control XD
index_img.jpg

The cast of Attack on Titan keep their hearts dedicated to convenience store Lawson with the new run of collaboration goods. Pick up the titan footprint-shaped bread, yogurt jelly in character novelty cups or Sasha's chocolate potatoes, then enter your receipt information online for a chance to win a wall clock, clear file, hand towels or other prizes.
http://lwp.jp/sk4/campaign/static/sk4/

Wonder Festival Summer 2014 Report Part 4: Kotobukiya, Alter & Alphamax
Wonder Festival Summer 2014 Report Part 5: Mecha, Monsters, Memes and more

Why did I wait so long to preorder this? *sold out now* :_(

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-004696&wishreq=1
Available here more expensive here but it's there: https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figures-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai/6668-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-next-kashiwazaki-sena-swimsuit-ver-gift.html

So who is this Ninja Slayer guy, and why should I know him?

http://otakumode.com/sp/ninjaslayer
Manga can be read up here, it's unavailable to the UK so not sure if NA can read it, if it's Japan IP only use Hola ;D
Edit: Bet she was inspired by Sengoku Basara's Kasuga:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom