• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
And there Nanami bought.

Not even going to bother dancing around with should I or should I not, lol.

Raidou on the other hand, I might since I'm thinking of picking up DangitRonPaul 1+2 Famitsu pack on N-Y >_>

raven777

ibuTSvmBpc9P1a.png

spare my wallet, nanami ; ;

i lost...

don't really like Danga Ronpa character designs but for some reason I like the figures.

unless the GK is madly expensive like with Volks statues or any other WonFes exclusive GKs, they're usually on par in price. Hobbyfan's prepainted figures are usually pretty good prices considering there is no other way to get them completed.

I bought the 1/4 Rei EVA Volks statue from them and it's pretty amazing. Still unassembled tho after all these years cuz I never got around to assembling it. I admired her unassembled beauty tho, lol

I actually have an Ahead mobile suit kit from Gundam 00 that my friend bought for me a long time ago.

I still haven't put the thing together but the box is nice to look at. :p

I'll have to get around to it one of these days.

EDIT: Turns out there's a prepainted listing for one of the MH figures on Hobbyfan but it's sold out.

chrono01

No stop it, my heart's already been set that I would never get him. :E

Fine, I'll order him if I don't have to jump through hoops to get him
It's not too bad, it took me maybe... a few minutes or so to make the sure the shipping address was correct, but you use your billing address for everything else. I entered everything in Japanese, since I didn't want anything to go wrong. BIJ has all of the information here for you:

http://biginjap.com/en/content/16-forwarding-terms

Red Nendoroid available again at Amazon.jp! I created a .jp account, and used BIJ's forwarding service to order him. It's my first time attempting this, so here's hoping everything goes okay.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00KF8CULE/

Told you guys it'll be back =P
And there Nanami bought.

Not even going to bother dancing around with should I or should I not, lol.

Raidou on the other hand, I might since I'm thinking of picking up DangitRonPaul 1+2 Famitsu pack on N-Y >_>

Raidou's gone from HLJ should have got him cheap =(

omlet

Look how detailed it is. Im not surprised.

That was my reaction. Also perfect storm of sword, twintails, action pose, frilly costume... yeah... where do I sign up for this one, GSC? I mean, it's expensive, no denying, but until this showed up only demon Homura was on my radar for this entire year.

cajunator

Banned
That was my reaction. Also perfect storm of sword, twintails, action pose, frilly costume... yeah... where do I sign up for this one, GSC? I mean, it's expensive, no denying, but until this showed up only demon Homura was on my radar for this entire year.

There are too many cuties this year. Ordered a bunch.

WolfStark

Kyoko on a flying desk with lots of stuff (and ramen!)
Junko at least with Monokuma
Chiaki with CRT and stuff

But Nagito and Naegi are just plain boring, the Nendoroid of him was better.

omlet

There are too many cuties this year. Ordered a bunch.

There are always more cuties that I would like to have than cuties that I would like to spend money on. :(

I should have my house paid off this year and be completely debt free after that woohoo so maybe I'll celebrate by buying a few more figs than usual.

Dammit quit doing this. Sigh....

Guess I'll get this too.

And yes, I ordered Nanami as well.

I ordered Nanami, too. I was hesitant because I thought she was another October release at first, but then I realized she was December. Can't wait to have both she and Kirigiri.

RMI

Banned
that Nanami is tempting but I don't want to be saying "why do we even pre-order?" early next year. I'm willing to take a risk and wait for a nice A/B or B/B.

i got kirigiri ordered. I will wait till I get it and judge the quality before I order nanami. I mean there is like 5% chance nanami will sellout before release. I mean hell, you can still get kirigiri.

raven777

i got kirigiri ordered. I will wait till I get it and judge the quality before I order nanami. I mean there is like 5% chance nanami will sellout before release. I mean hell, you can still get kirigiri.

do you think kirigiri will see out before release? I want to wait and see pictures from actual people who got it before I decide to buy it.

kewlmyc

Your seemingly constant pre-ordering is both inspiring and frightening! ;)

It's fucking depressing. I need get control back. The whole GSC and Koto Mikasa thing made me realize this. I was originally just going to get Koto's, but figured it was going to look mediocre compared to GSC. Now that both are out for pre-order, Koto's looks better and more inline with the actual character. Should have waited. I'll probably try to find some way to get out of the GSC Mikasa preorder. If not, I'll just man up and display both of them.

But yeah. Persona and DanganRonpa figures are the bane of my wallet.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm finding it difficult to justify buying Nanami without knowing what she's like in the game first. I hope she's awful so I don't have to purchase her.

kewlmyc

I'm finding it difficult to justify buying Nanami without knowing what she's like in the game first. I hope she's awful so I don't have to purchase her.

I've seen all the game, which is why I want her so badly. Come September, you'll probably be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom