• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, look a Hunter x Hunter figure that'll probably poke your eye out.

xCEUlkG.jpg

Manga volume for reference

chrono01

You did the wrong thing.
Nope!

Also, for those interested in Ciel Alencon [God Eater 2], prepare yourself. She's been announced as having a price of...wait for it...15,556 yen.

ibtR2NjfrWoHFH.jpg

Nice figure, but for that price...no thanks.

Seriously, these higher prices are making my goal to cut back on purchases so much easier than I thought it would be.

Ryuuroden

Nope!

Also, for those interested in Ciel Alencon [God Eater 2], prepare yourself. She's been announced as having a price of...wait for it...15,556 yen.

ibtR2NjfrWoHFH.jpg

Nice figure, but for that price...no thanks.

Seriously, these higher prices are making my goal to cut back on purchases so much easier than I thought it would be.

Yeah ive already wiped out several figs I woulda gotten but the price was way higher than it should be so I am not getting now. Oh well, more money for LEGO. I am not spending 200 dollars for a figure unless its painted with real gold flakes and is mega impressive. I have a couple incoming already that will be 200 or close to 200 if I have to go EMS with them due to size and I really don't want to do it anymore. Tempted to cancel some of them even but ill prolly just change my smaller ones to SAL to make up for the costly ones. I was going to set my limit at 12 new figures a year (not including random old figs i may pick up used) but I may have to drop that number to 6-8 due to these price increases.

i saw the future...

SOLD OUT

"Shit, I wish I listened to you guys. I'll put it in my Figinstick for now. :("

Considering its phat company?

nope. Kirigiri is still available and it is supposed to come out in june.

Metallica is also available and that was schedule for may.

AHHH SHIT DOUBLE POST FUCK

Toki767

I had to buy Red too. I don't know if I would've bought a 1/8 scale figure of Red but a Nendoroid version just feels right. Just like WindWaker Link.

chrono01

now makoto will feel justified in buying red over a mic even more!
Well, I mean...a Nendoroid of the premier Pokémon trainer over some useful mic? Not exactly a hard decision. This one comes with three...count em'...THREE starter Pokémon, and you can pose them in so many different ways!

Toki767

Well, I mean...a Nendoroid of the premier Pokémon trainer over some useful mic? Not exactly a hard decision. This one comes with three...count em'...THREE starter Pokémon, and you can pose them in so many different ways!

Plus you can buy a mic anytime. This thing is like limited edition special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom