• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I desire a Sakura figure.

ZhvPCjO.jpg

Well you are in luck?

I was originally just going to get Koto's, but figured it was going to look mediocre compared to GSC. Now that both are out for pre-order, Koto's looks better and more inline with the actual character. Should have waited. I'll probably try to find some way to get out of the GSC Mikasa preorder. If not, I'll just man up and display both of them.

Where did you order GSC Mikasa from? If it was direct from GSC, just request a new credit card with a new number before they can charge it. Kekekekekekeke

kewlmyc

Where did you order GSC Mikasa from? If it was direct from GSC, just request a new credit card with a new number before they can charge it. Kekekekekekeke

Damn, that's dirty. I'm using Paypal, so I guess I can cancel my paypal account and make a new one.

Wow, I'm a scumbag.

Sadly yes, I found Toko to be pretty annoying from her first appearance to her last, even though she had an interesting twist. Same with Byakuya but
I am looking forward to DR2 where he's sooo fat.
DYK the English voice actor for Byakuya posts on GAF, if he annoyed you he did his job well XD.
Damn, that's dirty. I'm using Paypal, so I guess I can cancel my paypal account and make a new one.

Wow, I'm a scumbag.
And this is why more sites need an easy way of cancelling T-T

kewlmyc

And this is why more sites need an easy way of cancelling T-T

I can't since I have a pending order with them. It isn't until October, so I can just figure something out then, or just eat the cost. It isn't a bad looking figure at all, it'll just stand out compared to the other SnK figures.

That he did, I reckon I should get one scaled DR figure...will wait for it to come out first I guess lol.

One of the characters I probably wouldn't get.

WolfStark

I think Feep knows more than enough what a great job he did as a Super Duper Prick.

That sounds like he wasn't acting at all XD
Yeah, he did a very good job. More than once I wanted to punch Byakuya right in the face, despite the cheap price for the Vita I prefered buying more figures instead of giving in to my emotions.

Edit: That's a nice garage kit

LiK

My first Mandarake order arrived. Junko prize figure looks good. Definitely a few steps down in quality compared to the figure that was released recently. But I like the pose and she was a good price.

has there been a shitty character in DR?

Byakuya. I loved his English dub (good job Feep!) but he's a shitty character, imo.

darklin0

Banned
My first Mandarake order arrived. Junko prize figure looks good. Definitely a few steps down in quality compared to the figure that was released recently. But I like the pose and she was a good price.

Byakuya. I loved his English dub (good job Feep!) but he's a shitty character, imo.
Nice to hear it went smoothly. I just payed for the Mai figure someone linked the other day and I am now waiting impatiently for her to arrive.

Toki767

Tempted to use BIJ's service to order that Red...also just tempted to take my chances to see how much it'll be on Mandarake.

chrono01

Tempted to use BIJ's service to order that Red...also just tempted to take my chances to see how much it'll be on Mandarake.
There's really nothing to using BIJ as a proxy to order him. I thought it would be more complicated, actually.

List the address as seen above [with your name, of course] as well as your own billing address [for credit card]. Once the order is placed, purchase a Forwarding Ticket from BIJ [I opted for the repackage option, since Amazon.jp's boxes aren't exactly durable and I wanted Red to arrive in great condition] and include the order information in the Comment section when going through the checkout [list the website you're ordering from, the order number, name of the item, etc.]. Then, after Amazon.jp ships the item out, wait for BIJ to contact you with the specifics and they'll ship it out after you pay [there's no need to pay for the Forwarding Ticket now].

As for the after-market, it's really difficult to gauge how much he'll cost. I was initially fine with waiting, but when I saw that Amazon.jp received more stock, I figured purchasing at retail cost [well, a bit more thanks to the proxy] would be better than whatever Mandarake [and similar sites] would offer him for. It's hard to say either way, though.

Wow, I'm a scumbag.

Sometimes you have to screw the screwer before you become the screwee.

Amiami will be my last resort if Nippon-Yasan/BiJ doesn't have her after she releases, don't wanna pay customs =/

Ehh......N-Y will have at least one to sell. I'm not going to get her from them after all, as I have other stuff ordered for June from AmiAmi, so I just ordered Kyoko from them.

How much did you pay for her? I'd definitely grab one of those if I get a chance.

omlet

So I spent more time than I should have prowling around amiami today and followed some rabbit trails ending up at finding this figure. I think I want one. The black dress version is nice but I like the face on this one more.

Apparently this red dress version was an EU exclusive? But it's getting another release? Or something? Anyone familiar with this one? Never imported from France before, anything to know?

Bombless

Well, it's that time of the month again! I said I wasn't going to add anything for this month due to the Comic Con but...well...
zYjxoyc.png

I had to grab Luka so I could complete the set with Miku and Meiko next month. And Makoto because reasons. Also eyed a couple other things in the used section but that will wait.

I used to say Nendos held no sway over me...yet this order is 50% made of them. This is bad.

kewlmyc

Well, it's that time of the month again! I said I wasn't going to add anything for this month due to the Comic Con but...well...
zYjxoyc.png

I had to grab Luka so I could complete the set with Miku and Meiko next month. And Makoto because reasons. Also eyed a couple other things in the used section but that will wait.

I used to say Nendos held no sway over me...yet this order is 50% made of them. This is bad.

Holy crap dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom