• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi87

10271233_1426097277654765_7298861769087914995_o.jpg
Materials for my custom figure project are acquired (not all pictured). Going to start the preparation work tomorrow (grinding, sanding, cleaning) before the art stuff... I just need to pick up a grinding bit for my hand tool.
Also not fond of the DC Unlimited Wonder Woman's hands... I'll either need a way to improve them, or find another figure to... donate.

... god I hope I don't screw this up.

Materials for my custom figure project are acquired (not all pictured). Going to start the preparation work tomorrow (grinding, sanding, cleaning) before the art stuff... I just need to pick up a grinding bit for my hand tool.
Also not fond of the DC Unlimited Wonder Woman's hands... I'll either need a way to improve them, or find another figure to... donate.

Good luck!

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com

Funny I was thinking about learning how to add shading to some of my cheap pre painted figures.

May the force be with you.

RocBase

Huh, neat stuff! I'm curious to see the end result.
Good luck :)

May AmiAmi order - PAID. Went with Air Small Packet shipping since it was only 6k more than SAL. Used some points to bring down the cost, so it ended up being cheaper than the initial total with SAL.

Toki767

How much is shipping for Nendoroids usually? I'd like to get one for my friend's birthday in a month but not sure how soon I should order in advance doing SAL compared to using EMS or Air Mail.

How much is shipping for Nendoroids usually? I'd like to get one for my friend's birthday in a month but not sure how soon I should order in advance doing SAL compared to using EMS or Air Mail.

For one Nendo? I wouldn't expect it to be more than 1.5k at an absolute max.

javac

My Max Factory Samus arrived today. Not a big fan of her but 4.8k was a good enough price. Guessing Stocking will arrive tomorrow as well as my Panty Nendoroid. Once all my orders arrive (I've got like another 10 waiting to arrive) I might be done with figures for life and retire (with the exception of Kill La Kill figures since I'm thirsty for them). Obviously have the Red Nendoroid and Ryuko pre-ordered but that's it. Nintendo NFC figures may get me depending on the price and functionality and future Pokemon figures of course will pique my interest but I may turn my card in soon and hang the old coat up. I've spent a LOT in the last month on figures. 50k range maybe. I may sell a few but overall I have everything I need and ever wanted. I get depressed looking at the receipts lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom