• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danferno

kahotan's blog seems way better, and it's not just because the pictures on amiami blog won't load for me

But can it surpass such passionate, nay, awe-inspiring prose such as this:

Meshi said:
Before we dock her, though, take a look the craftsmanship put into her equipment. Ravaged as they may be the period correct cannons stand at full attention, just like ole Admiral Meshi.

pooptest

Nope!

Also, for those interested in Ciel Alencon [God Eater 2], prepare yourself. She's been announced as having a price of...wait for it...15,556 yen.

ibtR2NjfrWoHFH.jpg

Nice figure, but for that price...no thanks.

Seriously, these higher prices are making my goal to cut back on purchases so much easier than I thought it would be.

Yeah, this is really going to hurt the wallet... I've already collected all the GE/GE2 figures already, so I'm forced to get this too.

Nice, is this the first time we have a specific character as number 1?

I'm an Alisa addict xD.

johnsmith

remember me
Finally

Lineage II - Kamael 1/7 Complete Figure
Unit price 9,400 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 9,400 JPY

Subtotal: 9,400 JPY
Shipping: 1,580 JPY
Grand total: 10,980 JPY

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
That's why you're the OP.

New Morrrigan sculpt from Capcom.

I really need to see the painted face, though. She kind of looks... in pain. Everything else looks good. Any indication of who will be handling the manufacturing?

Who am I kidding? I'll pre-order the day she goes up. Looks like 9200 yen. She's not exclusive, is she?

EDIT: It looks like she's being manufactured and distributed by Capcom itself? I'm not sure how well they handle quality control. They have a description. I love Bing translate:

Nishimura kinu × CFB creators model morrigan Dojo, Takeshi Hamasaki's live!

Capcom figure Builder built a fighting game era "the vampire series popular anime"morrigan".

Illustration Illustrator with the main Visual of the former Street Fighter series, with many fans Nishimura kinu said. In addition we also contributes under the supervision of Nishimura's own figures.
Sculptor responsible Hamasaki gang ever Nishimura illustration many figures and, always getting higher ratings. Nishimura kinu publishing maximizes the bewitching charm of morrigan drawn down this figure for Mr. Takeshi Hamasaki, the three-dimensional prototype. Near at hand painted prototype completed!
"Nishimura kinu x Takeshi Hamasaki" that stay tuned for send the strongest lineup with exquisite!

Feather the longest of width approximately 240 mm, right elbow-toe of approximately 270 mm

So, 9 inches wide and 10.5 inches tall?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
...that's an oddly specific thing to wish for.

The man knows what he wants.

She looks pretty good. We'll see what she looks like painted. And then DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN. Pricing!

9200yen. I'm more concerned about the quality than anything else. The only other human figures that Capcom has done are Chris Redfield and Leon Kennedy. I think both ended up being worse than the prototype by a fair margin.

Does anyone have a list for next month's Megahouse preorders? I know Bellamy goes up on the 8th.....

So happy for the World Trigger figures. I guess Ill need to alert the proxies early so I end up with both....

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
It looks like Capcom used CafeReo as the manufacturer for their Chris and Leon figures. I'm honestly not familiar with what else they've done.

WolfStark

Damn I hate this! I ordered the Riela Nendoroid from Mandarake. I just wanted to look in my Amazon wishlist if there was something I could delete and there I saw her! Amazon.de has her for the same price and now I have to wait for her to arrive from japan and on top of it, have to hope the customs won't interfere.

And why is all this? I've got a J. Scott Campbell calendar and put a few of his Danger Girl comics in the wish list. Maybe I am lucky, the package with the calendar had a sticker with the label "This delivery has to be handed to the customs. Do not deliver to the addressee! Good that does not fulfill the requirements of article 9 and 10 of the contract to the establishment of the European Economic Community."
Well they delivered it to my neighbor so that seems to be okay but I didn't know a calendar is against the EEC.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom