• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

My wallet is bleeding.

rFRBet2.png

If these weren't sold out would've been much better value XD than F4F prices =P

I absolutely ADORE kirby so those are REALLY tempting. I must find them and own them ;___;

So might as well be this one ;D
630x.jpg

EEPS. I want all kirby figures. I would love a plush of him too :3

Haha Kirby is really the most geniusly designed character, if I think about it XD, he appeals to loads of people, can be easily merchandised, quite simple to make and won't use too much material.

Doombear

I agree with Snkfanatic. If there is a problem, you are extremely likely to see a very quick solution. Whether replacement, credit, refund or otherwise, if it is shipped by or fulfilled by Amazon you should be good.

That said, my daughter just ordered her Levi Nendoroid (great a new Nendo addict in the house...) from a 98% positive shop, fulfilled by Amazon and it arrived in 2 days and was perfect.

meijiko

I agree with Snkfanatic. If there is a problem, you are extremely likely to see a very quick solution. Whether replacement, credit, refund or otherwise, if it is shipped by or fulfilled by Amazon you should be good.

That said, my daughter just ordered her Levi Nendoroid (great a new Nendo addict in the house...) from a 98% positive shop, fulfilled by Amazon and it arrived in 2 days and was perfect.

Your daughter has good taste.

Hoping to dust/clean my figures this weekend. If so I plan to take some pics of the ones I haven't done yet for MFC. May be a flood of pics here if you all are interested in seeing them. The pics I have put up on MFC seem to be getting some attention at least so I am inspired to do more.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Haha Kirby is really the most geniusly designed character, if I think about it XD, he appeals to loads of people, can be easily merchandised, quite simple to make and won't use too much material.
Which is funny because he started life as just a placeholder so he wasn't purposefully designed.

I've been waiting for an Emma Frost figure, but I'm not sure if I want that Sideshow Premium Format they recently revealed.

Just buy an Emma Frost bishoujo from Amazon. It'll cost you about the same.

Hozuki looks as good and as boring as the show itself. Perfect rendition Alter!

Man, that show did not do shit for me. I stopped watching after five or six episodes. It was one of those seasons where there was too much I was trying to watch.

Speaking of orders I want to order Himeji...

Me too. They're dragging their feet on this one. Maybe they're fixing her paint? A lot of people complained saying the paint looks too flat. My December is already apocalyptic, though. Not like she'd actually make the month anyway. Max Factorylolololol

george_us

Lol is there anyone that actually makes their release dates consistently?
I honestly don't know why figure companies bother with placeholder dates. They should just give a release date when the figure is actually done or when they're confident on a date they can make.

Ken

I honestly don't know why figure companies bother with placeholder dates. They should just give a release date when the figure is actually done or when they're confident on a date they can make.

maybe it's more for retailers than us? idunno

chrono01

I wasn't going to buy Inshun, but man. How can I not?
There's no such thing as "cannot".

She will be an instant pre-order for me. I love all of the Samurai Girls, and this one is no exception.

Nishii does some great work and, when paired with Alter, that is a recipe for perfection.

maybe it's more for retailers than us? idunno
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's for retailers, as it gives them time to take pre-orders for them which, in-turn, lets the manufacturer know how many they need to make.

There's no such thing as "cannot".

She will be an instant pre-order for me. I love all of the Samurai Girls, and this one is no exception.

Nishii does some great work and, when paired with Alter, that is a recipe for perfection.

I'm really looking forward to more Dark Samurai from Alter. I'm especially interested in seeing their take on Kojiro and crazy-arms Mataemon.

Ken

Yes I'll take one of everything, please.

eh, i personally only like the slayer in that bunch. she's arguably the only one where all the elements of the figure actually mesh well together.

(it's not like i have any bias as an elin slayer myself cough cough)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom