• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Yes I'll take one of everything, please.

Did you already buy this?

sNiPkOj.png

Because she is
tumblr_m5czqqyxe51r426i4o1_500.gif

Fireblend

Banned
Hey guys, I have a quick question and I figured you guys have more experience than me in these matters and might be able to help me:

Back in April, I preordered the Wind Waker Link Nendoroid from AmiAmi. A couple of days ago, I decided I wanted to order that Kirby figure set, and noticed there was an option to merge the orders into one. Wanting to save some money on shipping, I went with that option. That caused my old order to disappear and be replaced with one containing both my Link figure preorder and the Kirby one.

However, now I'm worried my preorder from back in April might have been replaced with one from a couple of days ago, and my position in the "preorder line" might have changed. Any idea whether that's a valid worry and I screwed up?

Fireblend

Banned
Orders are still open for the Link nendo. You're fine.
Good to know. It does say "out of stock" if I look at the item in the order from my profile though. Oh well, I sent them a message, I'll see if they can clear that up any further. It'd suck if I screwed up by merging the orders.

Good to know. It does say "out of stock" if I look at the item in the order from my profile though. Oh well, I sent them a message, I'll see if they can clear that up any further. It'd suck if I screwed up by merging the orders.

It means they don't have it yet.

You know, because it isn't out yet. Once all of the items in your order actually get released, then they'll request payment for the order.

Yaari

Just received 2 packages, none with custom charges, both send with SAL. One even had 10k yen value on it. Pretty cool, go SAL.

StayDead

So after speaking with Parcelforce a few days ago still nothing has changed. I'm going to have to phone them again on monday.

I hate parcelforce so damn much.

So after speaking with Parcelforce a few days ago still nothing has changed. I'm going to have to phone them again on monday.

I hate parcelforce so damn much.
Parcelforce sucks balls, had them once, their handling fee is even more than Royal Mail by like £5 or so, not forgetting you can only pay online. But yeah they suck =/

Fireblend

Banned
It means they don't have it yet.

You know, because it isn't out yet. Once all of the items in your order actually get released, then they'll request payment for the order.
Oh alright. They also got back to me and Im not sure if they understood what I was asking (it's a lottery) but they said I was fine. I shall sleep easier tonight :D thanks!

WolfStark

Isn't the point of them to play the actual tabletop game, though?

I don't buy Warhammer 40K anymore (I dislike the anatomy) but I buy Infinity and others and I don't have the slightest clue how to play these tabletop games. I just buy them because I like the miniatures themselve. One day I think I will paint them, after I learned how to do that. It's a strange feeling, buying something that normally is meant to be played with but instead just putting it on the shelve for the fun of it.

At the moment I am really looking forward to the minis of the Toughest Girls of the Galaxies Kickstarters. Armies of females only :D

Bombless

I don't buy Warhammer 40K anymore (I dislike the anatomy) but I buy Infinity and others and I don't have the slightest clue how to play these tabletop games. I just buy them because I like the miniatures themselve. One day I think I will paint them, after I learned how to do that. It's a strange feeling, buying something that normally is meant to be played with but instead just putting it on the shelve for the fun of it.

At the moment I am really looking forward to the minis of the Toughest Girls of the Galaxies Kickstarters. Armies of females only :D

I didn't bite on these girls (despite owning the Kurganova sisters that started it all) but their Space Nuns With Guns kickstarter will have my FULL attention! If it turns as good as I hope I'd be ready to sell all my Spess Mahreens to go crazy on the KS.

Ryuuroden

I bit on the Luka. I've had amazing success with user sales in the past. Got a Snow Miku 2014 for $45 shipped. Got my Yoshino Nendo for $33 shipped.

$55 shipped for Luka? Roll the bones.

I nearly got tricked by a girl who turned out to be a Nigerian dating scammer (so prolly a guy). I trace all emails to their sources and compare emails with known scam emails whenever I meet someone online, but this person was using some new methods that hadn't been published on the net yet and a unknown scammer identity. Thank god for paranoia. But at the same time I don't thank god for it because my skepticism and paranoia about whether a person really likes me or not is why I am still single. :/ There have been real girls in my life who I have spurned only to learn later they really did like me but I was an idiot and didn't realize it at the moment. Hence the Nigerian joke :p

Today's arrivals! Even though I don't have the space to display them at the moment, I couldn't resist unboxing them and taking a few shots.

Miss Monochrome

ilOy6rYLxBtfI.jpg

i9DBfSGrc2Dj3.jpg

inC9zHWWprw7I.JPG

ixj6CUrewwDk1.JPG

i3R8jYNS7e26b.jpg

iQhROTpveB9Pp.JPG

Kurisu Makise

inA9MfUMq58Ls.jpg

ibcUr1LCy6XIdc.jpg

ibkQw5hn2sZGsM.jpg

i9HGe36psJCDO.jpg

iuAAGLMwbOoKk.jpg

Kanzaki Ranko

iPFd5FTcUSTZL.jpg

ibiSS2UOMVPHjN.JPG

ir4vlPM8cnONg.JPG

iGzwHa04bPBVy.JPG

They were worth the wait! <3

Yaari

Received used Suzumiya Haruhi Gekisou ver. from Anime Jungle. Was in perfect condition. they could have sold it to me new and I would not have known.

Oh alright. They also got back to me and Im not sure if they understood what I was asking (it's a lottery) but they said I was fine. I shall sleep easier tonight :D thanks!

Yeah, as long as you got your order in, then you're fine. Your order listing will show pre-order items as not-in-stock until they actually arrive at AmiAmi. At which point it'll be set aside for you. If you have other items in the order, they'll just hang onto it until the rest comes in before sending you a payment request. Likewise, if you order a pre-owned item and combine it with your monthly order, it will always show in-stock on your order listing until the entire order ships.

The one on the left looks like Robo-Kerrigan.

Make sure they arn't based in Nigeria?

Be especially wary of princes.

Today's arrivals! Even though I don't have the space to display them at the moment, I couldn't resist unboxing them and taking a few shots.\

I had to look twice at that packaged shot of Kurisu. The light reflection made it look like she had pinstripe pants. I was like "Is that some kind of exclusive or something?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom