• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit random but just thought that I'd let you know that the Lagann Blu-ray is out late September.

Link
Thanks man, with the amount I'm paying at Zavvi, happy I'm paying £79.99 instead of £108 @amazon. I'm committed to getting the CE and into the series though, so late September payment should be fine.

chrono01

Mammon is already paid for by me so, as much as I'd love to have her next month...I know she'll be delayed. :(

I'm looking forward to AmiAmi's update. Here's hoping for something good!

Ryuuroden

Mammon is already paid for by me so, as much as I'd love to have her next month...I know she'll be delayed. :(

I'm looking forward to AmiAmi's update. Here's hoping for something good!

I wanna see the Guts Polystone appear so there can be much lulz at the price.

PewPewK

Thanks for this link, I'll have to look at his international shipping prices.

Sadly, they're probably expensive. I know here in the US, he's by far the cheapest I've found (paid $8 including shipping for four 4" x 4" x 4" risers which on any other site was $6 per riser not including shipping).

I have a few figs on my reserve list that should be shipping very soon.

From Amazon at the end of next month:
m26682_dt3.jpg

October:
The-Dark-Knight-Batman-Armory-with-Alfred-Pennyworth-1-630x420.jpg

And anytime now:
3A-Toys-Lasstranaut-01.jpg

I was able to get a few new 3A figures and a 1/6 scale Heavy Bramble over the last few weeks. I'll try to post pictures later.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I'm not a huge fan of Jubilee, but... I do like that bishoujo.

It says the first release comes with special glasses? Does that also apply for the U.S. release?

thinking of ordering
http://www.hlj.com/product/PHT57443/Fig
http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20347/Fig

amiami doesn't have these in stock, so i have any better options?
i haven't ordered anything from HLJ in a looonnnggg time, i haven't been hit with import tax with amiami before, but have once (or twice) with HLJ
anyone ordered anything from HLJ recently or/and is in canada?

I generally use HLJ as a last resort. It looks like they're both still in stock at Hobbysearch, so I would go with them. Just don't expect either to ship on time. Alter and Phat are both notorious for delays.

Anony

i'm not sure about mikan, but that mika one is out already, so i'm not sure what the deal is with HS
(how do u reserve something that's out already, unless they're getting a new shipment)
how is HS, never ordered anything from them before

i'm not sure about mikan, but that mika one is out already, so i'm not sure what the deal is with HS
(how do u reserve something that's out already, unless they're getting a new shipment)
how is HS, never ordered anything from them before

Are you sure Mika is out? No one on MFC has her yet, and there's still an August release date listed.

omlet

So right before the obon break, amiami charged me for my Houmei and Subaru with EMS but I never got a shipping notice after paying. I assume it was because of the break and that I'll get the shipping notice in a day or two now but I did have those two put in a "monthly" order so I'm not sure. The whole thing was a bit weird since when I picked those two up for monthly order I got billed the same night (last week). I haven't used the monthly order thing but since they quoted me shipping and charged me surely they're not holding them until the end of the month for some reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom