• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokieks

Got my Sakuya Mode: Seraphim in today. Box is gigantic (which explains the EMS cost), which is unfortunate in another way because I have no where to display it right now so it's just staying in the box, and my storage closet is already overpacked.

It looks pretty great though.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Reposted for new page:

Kotobukiya
#NoGameNoLife - Shiro
10-2014, 11000 JPY

Love dat rainbow hair.

Holy crap that's an amazing figure! It is good I have a policy on not buying figures from shows I never heard off.

Wow the show just aired last month, and they already getting figures out.

Wait why am I watching the show..

:(

chrono01

Ugh, I absolutely love the look of Shiro, and the anime has been very entertaining. But that price...

Damn it. Another figure that I would have otherwise ordered had it been cheaper. ;_;

Ultimadrago

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what's wrong with october?

In figure collecting, now and then you end up with a "death" month. A month so packed with releases you can't possibly buy everything you want. Usually it's every third month (March, June, etc.), but not always.

Ugh, I absolutely love the look of Shiro, and the anime has been very entertaining. But that price...

Damn it. Another figure that I would have otherwise ordered had it been cheaper. ;_;

Yeah, she would have been insta-ordered if she were cheaper. But being from Koto, I fully expect her to show up pre-owned or otherwise discounted (I hope). But $100 for that figure, I just can't.

...unless...... I cancelled the Alleyne recolor. ;)

Ken

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ibvoUAJhri3T7c.png

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

In figure collecting, now and then you end up with a "death" month. A month so packed with releases you can't possibly buy everything you want. Usually it's every third month (March, June, etc.), but not always.

At the moment I just have Shiro, Kirigiri, and Honoka all on different months.

oh

and nanami...

I feel pretty great about resisting thus far.

I am getting stronger!

Yeah me too. :D I want to stop spending money on figures from anime I'm going to watch once and never give another thought to ever again. She's a very nice figure, but she's about Kobato-size for 10k? That's omglol ludicrous.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
But the color, the stocking, the amazing base, the sleepy look, the wavy rainbow hair.

She just feel so unique compare to all the figures I saw out there.

cajunator

Banned
I was thinking about how Im going to be moving in about a year and I was like ;_; because how the hell am I gonna transport all these figures?

Ken

if you make a deep enough hole in your wallet, i'm sure you could fit all your figures in it for transportation.

that's how the universe works right?

I caved in. Even if its cheaper later I dont want to let this one go.
Its waaaaay too appealing. The colors are so beautiful. Shes so cute. I cant.

I like the show too...and it's bad that I don't think the price is terrible. I guess I came in after the prices starting rising so I am just used to it.

cajunator

Banned
I like the show too...and it's bad that I don't think the price is terrible. I guess I came in after the prices starting rising so I am just used to it.

I spent a stupid amount trying to get some "holy grails" when I first started collecting, so the 100$ mark isnt too much to me. Some Alter figures are certainly worth it and I would gladly pay it for a Kotobukiya or GSC. Some lesser companies I wouldnt want to pay tha kind of money but if the figure seems good quality or at least looks very appealing I will make exceptions. the only company so faR I have been "bitten" is Griffon and we all know to be wary of them. They did ok with Kurumi though.

I spent a stupid amount trying to get some "holy grails" when I first started collecting, so the 100$ mark isnt too much to me. Some Alter figures are certainly worth it and I would gladly pay it for a Kotobukiya or GSC. Some lesser companies I wouldnt want to pay tha kind of money but if the figure seems good quality or at least looks very appealing I will make exceptions. the only company so faR I have been "bitten" is Griffon and we all know to be wary of them. They did ok with Kurumi though.

Oh so they are a good company to rely on? You just sealed the deal, time to see what I have ordered for October lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom