• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick reminder/notification to Figure GAFers of Lord Ghirahim's devotion to Bravely Default ;P:
p1050581p0o2w.jpg

I'll open one later. Tired now.
3 copies of the EUR CE & pre-order artbook (local pickup).

1 copy of BDFtS and 1 copy of Famitsū #1305 for the Foxbite dagger DLC + express shipping from Asia.

1 copy of Dengeki Nintendo for the Donnerschutz shield DLC, 1 copy of V Jump for the Shōri no Tachi katana DLC, 1 more copy of BDFtS, 1 copy of the Drama CD & pre-order bonus Cast Talk CD-E, 1 copy of the artbook, 1 copy of each BD novel volume, 1 copy of the game guide, 1 more copy of the Drama CD & pre-order bonus Cast Talk CD-A & pre-order bonus sticker + express shipping from Japan.

All this BD talk got me to check the BDFtS Members Site for the first time in MONTHS, and it turns out they resumed the Bravely Quests after a six-month-long hiatus. The deadline's tomorrow too. I almost missed the DLC weapons D:

If I hadn't bought the plushie, then I wouldn't have posted about it here, then there'd be no BD talk, then I wouldn't have checked the site, and I would have missed the DLC after two years of carefully collecting every single item. I think I'll go ly dow...

Einbroch

Banned
All this BD talk got me to check the BDFtS Members Site for the first time in MONTHS, and it turns out they resumed the Bravely Quests after a six-month-long hiatus. The deadline's tomorrow too. I almost missed the DLC weapons D:

If I hadn't bought the plushie, then I wouldn't have posted about it here, then there'd be no BD talk, then I wouldn't have checked the site, and I would have missed the DLC after two years of carefully collecting every single item. I think I'll go ly dow...
Plushies and figures save lives. All praise.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I just ordered the Spider-woman bishoujo off Amazon. She dropped to ~$55, so I figured now's a pretty good time to bite into dat apple.

george_us

I just ordered the Spider-woman bishoujo off Amazon. She dropped to ~$55, so I figured now's a pretty good time to bite into dat apple.
Nice. I'm probably gonna grab her when she gets to $50 or lower. I thought about grabbing the SDCC version but couldn't justify the price.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Nice. I'm probably gonna grab her when she gets to $50 or lower. I thought about grabbing the SDCC version but couldn't justify the price.

Sometimes they don't dip that low, so I figured I'd take the plunge. There are only a couple left and even though they say "(more on the way)" they're usually assuming the distributor has a supply.

Then again, eKnight has them for that price as a third party seller, too. And they're reliable. I probably should've waited, but I clicked that order button before I knew it.

kewlmyc

Hey guys, look. It's Erwin
with one too many arms

Thanks for reminding me how fucking boring the manga is right now.

"Why do people like this series? The titans? Oh, lets take them away and make the next arc some sort of mix between a rebellion arc and spy drama."

"Why do people like this series? The titans? Oh, lets take them away and make the next arc some sort of mix between a rebellion arc and spy drama."

Related
”The serialization is slated to end in three to four years, but Attack on Titan is a work that will be passed down from generation to generation for a decade — no, five decades.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, keep dreaming.

Luigi87

I like Levi.
... Everything else... meh.

The series never appealed to me.

Hell the only reason why I even have cleaning Levi was because of gifs and he's a con exclusive, lol

I'm more fed up with every single fucking arc since the "Defend Trost" arc having Eren get kidnapped. It's getting very old, very quickly.

I haven't been keeping up lately. I'm assuming nothing happened. Let me know when
Annie comes out of that crystal thing and wrecks everyone's shit

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Picked up the new Jakks Pacific Nintendo figures (Donkey Kong, Bowser, Link and Yoshi) to go with my growing Figuarts/Figma/Smash/whatever collection. If only I could find Figma Link and Pit for good prices!

As a bonus, I got one of my treasures today, FigureGAF! It might not be much to you guys, but I got 'em for super cheap.
It's sad that this is the only Casshern figure that's not a cheap capsule toy or randomly a girl. I'd kill for a Figuarts Casshern with Friender!

EDIT: Forgot about Ralph, Felix and Maxwell! What a fool I am.

Ken

Hey guys!
I took some cool photos from GamesCom merch. Highly overpriced, didn't buy anything, but still awesome for pictures.

Here's the gallery:
Enjoy

why is the very first thing i see a silent hill figure

that nunnally figure is adorable

chrono01

So tonight is probably when we'll get confirmation that Ryuko, Kuroseki Mea, Link Nendoroid, and Kirigiri Kyouko delays. The fact that we don't have release dates for them yet doesn't give me much hope that they'll be released this month. :(

I'm not complaining too much, unless they'll all shifted into September. That month is going to kill my wallet enough as it is [Destiny PS4 Bundle w/ White Wireless Headset, numerous NISA LE titles, and then my current figures on top of that]. >_<

Luigi87

Kyoko cannot be delayed into September... (she could be delayed beyond and I'd be okay with it <_<)
I have so many games coming out next month, I don't need another wallet drain in the same month @_@

Uhhhhhh let's see

Kirigiri can get delayed until October or November and I'll be fine with that.

Just not September or December. Please not those months.

kierwynn

Yeah, as much as I really want Kirigiri to be released, September would not be ideal. Between figures, games, and the ps4 I promised my boyfriend we'd get, I really don't need more being added! Of course, I'll make it work regardless, but still.

Also, trying really hard not to add another figure to my order this month. I found one I really like, but I haven't played the game it belongs to yet. I try to only get stuff for games/shows I have played, but it's so cute it's hard to resist!

i apparently paid for kirigiri already on CR lol. I was checking amiami and was like "I DIDN'T ORDER KIRIGIRI?!"

turns out paid for on CR for 86 bucks (California tax =( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom