• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anony

got mika preordered at amiami
hoping that mikan preorders open at amiami again.. also worried bout canadian customs for that if i order it, rofl

Meyneth

got mika preordered at amiami
hoping that mikan preorders open at amiami again.. also worried bout canadian customs for that if i order it, rofl
This is completely anecdotal but I always ship with EMS and I've been able to dodge customs fees as long as the value of the package is below 10,000¥. Once you're over that amount they'll hit you with the tax. I'm in Ontario though, so I'm not sure about the rest of the country

Femto.

still hoping it's affordable, somehow....

if i have to choose one, i'd probably go with femto.

163.gif

chrono01

I placed a pre-order for this on AmiAmi despite its high price, because...NEW BUTTONS!

iTabS07nk0Ogs.jpg

I went with the one with the mini wall-scroll since the new buttons impressed me so much.

Not really, I've had her pre-ordered for a few weeks now. Even still, I'm loving the look of the new buttons.

StayDead

So I phoned up parcelforce again.

This women I got to speak to took all my details, said she'd phone up this payment company then phone back and apologised profusely. Here's hoping I finally get my package ;_;

kewlmyc

Lol is there anyone that actually makes their release dates consistently?

Kotobukiya, I think. Union Creative has as well.

Welp, spoke too soon. Their Eren Yager was delayed. My biggest month is now pretty barren excluding Amazon. Only other things that haven't been delayed yet in my August are Nendoroid Link and Phat Kyoko, but the fact that it's the 18th and we haven't heard anything yet makes me think both might be delayed, leaving the Amazon as my only August order.

Einbroch

Banned
Aren't 1/20 scales, like, 3.5 inches?

That's Nendo size. I would think that would look weird standing next to 1/8 or 1/7 scales without being SD.

BadWolf

thinking of ordering
http://www.hlj.com/product/PHT57443/Fig
http://www.hlj.com/product/ALT20347/Fig

amiami doesn't have these in stock, so i have any better options?
i haven't ordered anything from HLJ in a looonnnggg time, i haven't been hit with import tax with amiami before, but have once (or twice) with HLJ
anyone ordered anything from HLJ recently or/and is in canada?

Ordered to Ontario a couple of times from them last year and had zero issues. No import tax either.

Like ordering from them since its so easy to cancel your order if you change your mind.

Man, I'm so envious. Saw that last week and hopped onto YJA over the weekend to see what the auctions were going for.

Yeeeaaah...

It took me weeks to decide if I wanted it, then I saw that 15k yen listing among the 18k yen ones... I just had to have it. It could have been worse.
2hepbhg.png

(yesterday)

WolfStark

Long time ago I ordered Alters Motoko Kusanagi but had to cancel not long before it's release. I hope this new Motoko is of decent quality, the prototype looks hot but you never how it turns out before the paint.

Long time ago I ordered Alters Motoko Kusanagi but had to cancel not long before it's release. I hope this new Motoko is of decent quality, the prototype looks hot but you never how it turns out before the paint.

I actually bought her when she came out. She's tiny but beautiful.

kewlmyc

Especially since it's Union Creative who is pretty iffy.

Bombless

The sculpt looks fantastic, I'm waiting to see the paint but she's definitely on my watch list. I own Alter's thanks to Selvaria but I'd still get her in a heartbeat.

WolfStark

I actually bought her when she came out. She's tiny but beautiful.

I also regret, that I missed the opportunity of getting her later. Instead I bought the DVDs of the series which were pretty expensive in the end, because every single volume had a limited edition and of course I had to get them, instead of the normal editions or the way cheaper season box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom