• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnsmith

remember me
Did anybody ever post the full reveal? Sideshow stuff is so hit or miss for me. This is going to be an easy pass for me, thank god too. I'd be so broke if I actually liked everything they put out. Stuff I like like Poison Ivy and Mary Jane is rare.

sdcc2014_sideshow_169.jpg

Bombless

She'd be great with a different face sculpt. Or maybe it's just the angle/shadows, but damn, she's got a serious issue of manface, like Injustice Wonder Woman.

Also yeah, no delay to September pls, my wallet can't take much more than this*
4MC0Ddo.png

there's also Mammon & MH Sorceress off N-Y

Did anybody ever post the full reveal? Sideshow stuff is so hit or miss for me. This is going to be an easy pass for me, thank god too. I'd be so broke if I actually liked everything they put out. Stuff I like like Poison Ivy and Mary Jane is rare.

sdcc2014_sideshow_169.jpg

I think she looks good. She looks mature and strong.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Finished SAO a few weeks ago, immediately went online and bought an Asuna figma marked up to $100. Already got her but noticed figma Kirito just had a reprint announced. I messed up didn't I ( ´_ゝ`)

Bombless

Finished SAO a few weeks ago, immediately went online and bought an Asuna figma marked up to $100. Already got her but noticed figma Kirito just had a reprint announced. I messed up didn't I ( ´_ゝ`)

Oh my gawd. Yeah, they're bound to re-release her >_<

chrono01

Is that her base? That's going to be super expensive.
Yes, it's around 15,580 yen for her + the bathtub base [from AmiAmi]. The tub is also made of polystone, so it'll likely be heavy/expensive to ship.

I don't care, though. I even went with the more expensive version with the Cleaner Cloth. I'm absolutely in love with her face. Seriously, it's perfect. It helps that I'm a fan of Toshihide Sano's artwork.

They have a version of her without the tub [you only get the beads cushion base] for 11,200 yen. However, the tub really completes the package, and will be useful for other figures I own [such as Super Sonico from Native].

chrono01

I hope AmiAmi's update tonight is 3,000% less disappointing than last night. I'm ready to browse some pre-owned waifus.
It should be.

I've noticed that updates immediately after a holiday are usually slow. We should get a lot of new pre-order items either tonight or tomorrow, probably tonight.

Ultimadrago

Yes, it's around 15,580 yen for her + the bathtub base [from AmiAmi]. The tub is also made of polystone, so it'll likely be heavy/expensive to ship.

I don't care, though. I even went with the more expensive version with the Cleaner Cloth. I'm absolutely in love with her face. Seriously, it's perfect. It helps that I'm a fan of Toshihide Sano's artwork.

They have a version of her without the tub [you only get the beads cushion base] for 11,200 yen. However, the tub really completes the package, and will be useful for other figures I own [such as Super Sonico from Native].

yuukogif253vjkg.gif

chrono, do you have a helipad for that? She looks huge!

chrono01

yuukogif253vjkg.gif

chrono, do you have a helipad for that? She looks huge!
I'll probably need one, haha.

Honestly the bathtub is a lot larger than I thought it would be. She'll likely need to be displayed by herself [no surprise there] in a specific manner. Might be a pain.

I do not care, though. She will be worth it!

johnsmith

remember me
omg, amiami just had a huge update. Bought a couple of things, like

(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)Excellent Model CORE Queen's Blade Rebellion P-7 Pirate Captain "Liliana" 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 7,580 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 7,580 JPY

Tempted to get this

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-MOE-0579
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)Mushihime-sama Futari - Reco 1/7 Complete Figure(Released)
20%OFF7,980 JPY
FIG-MOE-0579_01.jpg

johnsmith

remember me
Oh god what have I done
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Rin Shibuya New Generation Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 3,980 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,980 JPY
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)4-Leaves - Tony's Heroine Collection "Peace Keeper" Daisy 1/6 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 5,580 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 5,580 JPY
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)Excellent Model CORE Queen's Blade Rebellion P-7 Pirate Captain "Liliana" 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)

Oh god what have I done
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls - Rin Shibuya New Generation Ver. 1/8 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 3,980 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 3,980 JPY
(Pre-owned ITEM:B/BOX:B)4-Leaves - Tony's Heroine Collection "Peace Keeper" Daisy 1/6 Complete Figure(Released)
Unit price 5,580 JPY x 1 unit(s) = 5,580 JPY

There is no cure for this sickness.

Yeah, I was looking at that Mai. They have the black one, too. I just don't think she's detailed enough for me to drop 10k on.

I didn't really find anything that pulled me near the "add to cart" button tonight. But that just means that when I do find something, I won't have cause to hesitate.

my friend is trying to talk me to getting yoko bounty hunter (25k).

if it was like 16-18k then yes. 25k? ehhhh i can wait for re-release >_> if ever.

Bombless

GSC release update :
Shipment from (Mon) August 25, 2014
Mea Kurosaki

Shipment from (Fri) August 29, 2014
Ryuko Matoi: Kamui Senketsu Ver.

Nendoroid More: CUBE 01 Classroom Set
Laura Bodewig
Petanko Mini! Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

All orders will begin shipping from this date.

The release date of the following product(s) has been changed:

August 2014 &#8658; September 2014
Bath Time Collection Ryujo
Bath Time Collection: Kitakami
Asuna ~Captured Titania~
figma Akagi
Rias Gremory: Bunny Ver.
Homura Akemi: Yukata Ver.
KOZO TK UNDERNAUT (ORIGIN HUNTER)

August 2014 &#8658; October 2014
Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver.

YES! Phat! delivers!
NOOOO! My aircraft carrier :(

chrono01

Considering the nature of his character (and the show in general), I swear they displayed that Azazel figure in that exact spot on purpose. lol
Haha, probably.

GSC release update :

YES! Phat! delivers!
NOOOO! My aircraft carrier :(
Nice, Kuroseki Mea AND Ryuko! Also Link Nendoroid, along with Ryuko/Satsuki Nendoroid. It's going to be an expensive month...

No mention of Metallia?
Likely delayed again. :/

Edit - Oh, Link Nendoroid is delayed? Well I guess that lessens the impact somewhat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom