• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Thanks caj, good to know. Well, not good for my wallet, but thanks :)

Its still a little rough around the edges. not as cleanly detailed as alter definitely. a few little plastic tags and the ribbons and such are a bit messy but the overall presentation is pretty nice. DEFINITELY much better than the sad sack shit that Griffon makes.

Save your money and put it towards Amatsukaze

235657.jpg

SHIP GIRL PRIORITIES

New pickups finally arrived:

Figma Lum:
AANX2uO.jpg

This thing was lost at my local post office for over three weeks...until the peeps there were finally able to find it yesterday. Geez.

And for you mecha fans out there:
VuFi7ev.jpg

Ordered this from Nippon-Yasan as that was the only place left that had any pre-orders left a few hours after it went on pre-sale several months ago...no real issues with this order, my transaction went smoothly.

WolfStark

Yeah I hope so too. One of my favorite characters of all time. Would buy a decent fig of her in a heartbeat.

Mine too since I saw the music video from Wamdue Project as a boy. Bought the manga later as I finally had money and so on. I need a figure of this gal but she deserves nothing less but perfection.
I also wish Masamune Shirow would continue drawing manga.

Pretty cool but I don't like the extremly long neck, it's not looking that good with the pig and tiger head. But with the rooster it's damn good.

javac

If I was 5 I'd probably be sitting in that box right now :p I'm going to open it up in a bit and see where I'm going to put everything...just reorganized my walk in closet which is basically a real life reenactment of the classic game, Tetris. Should have put the music on while I was working up a sweat. Hard work!

javac

:p

I for one am happy she didn't get delayed again. Looking forward to getting it.

She looks really cool and I'm glad to be getting her, at least she's coming out right at the end, gives me a bit of time. Going to sell Momohime and use the cash I get from her to pay for it I think.

Meyneth

I'm looking at Sylvania Families sets and feeling my wallet cringe.
I found that the best way to buy Sylvania sets is to try and find a small family toy store in your area that sells them. My local store had a sale and I was able to snag a few shop sets for under $15 each.

javac

Can I just say that I'm going insane trying to put Madoka's wings on? Because.... they're a bitch and a half to put on.

javac

Yeah the thing is heavy... the bow that is. I've had to clear my space for her so all my figures are on the floor now. Where the fuck do I put them now. I've poked myself in my eye with her hair about five times now.

omlet

Can I just say that I'm going insane trying to put Madoka's wings on? Because.... they're a bitch and a half to put on.

The feet wings were annoying but I didn't have trouble with the others.

Getting that arrow in her hand, though, that took some head tilting.

The nice thing about her is the dress is so sturdy and heavy you can really get a good grip on it from the bottom without worrying about bending/snapping anything.

i use the regular bow lol.

ultimate bow definitely needs some kind of support.

I use ultimate bow on mine but only because she's in a DETOLF so the blossom on the top of the bow can lean against the glass. It looks fine this way and if you put her in glass I recommend doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom