• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Settin

FIGURE-007455.jpg

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/de...ist?s_cate2=459$pagemax=20$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1

*heavy breathing*
JackNicholson.gif

Nippon-Yasan got back to me. These look legitimate right? From what I can tell the faceplates look legit and the snowflake has the blue highlight on her hat.
Seems legit, glad things turned out good for you Phoenix, shame their customer service didn't help too much till threads etc was made. But N-Y did the right thing in the end.

Thanks for the confirmation guys, I told them to send the figures.

Really happy I'm starting to see some results of this whole ordeal. Thanks for all your help guys, you are awesome!

Ultimadrago

Really happy I'm starting to see some results of this whole ordeal. Thanks for all your help guys, you are awesome!

Give more credit to yourself! You're the one that fought through customer service hell.

Pick up a blue ribbon or medal for yourself next time you pass a Hobby Lobby. ;)

chrono01

Welp, just ordered the Maria Saotome figure with the bath. December looking rough for me now.
I'm glad that there is another among us brave enough to order this.

Nicely done!

Nippon-Yasan got back to me. These look legitimate right? From what I can tell the faceplates look legit and the snowflake has the blue highlight on her hat.
Yeah, those look legit.

I'm glad to hear everything worked out in the end, despite you having to fight for it. It was definitely a learning experience for us all.

javac

I want to come out of lurking for a moment and say that Madoka looks incredibly good. That is all.

Yeah my pics don't do it justice. It's a really nice figure but it's huge! She needs to calm down with the eccentric outfits and overabundance of wings! :p

Bombless

Meshi reviews Bishoujo Nina Williams today but I'm not going to link to it. All you need to know about this figure is this simple image :

6gopwP0.jpg

She does look better from other angles, but I just can't.

chrono01

Meshi reviews Bishoujo Nina Williams today but I'm not going to link to it. All you need to know about this figure is this simple image :

6gopwP0.jpg

Life AND Hometown, all from a single angle.

That broken spine, though. :/

george_us

6gopwP0.jpg

God the pose is so awful. Literally everything else on the figure is great except that pose.

kewlmyc

6gopwP0.jpg

I hope that pose was worth living the rest of her life in a wheelchair.

even release price is down to 5k...

This is the result of the rising prices. People are becoming more selective about what they buy, and we're getting la bombas everywhere. I wonder if this is going to make figure manufacturers more selective about what gets made. We're already starting to see some companies resort to 1/10 scale for some items.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu

chrono01

Gentlemen of refined taste imo. My first time ordering something with polystone. Hope it goes well.
Yes. Quite. Quite so.

Same here with the polystone. Hopefully they package her well and, with the only shipping option likely being EMS, it should arrive quickly. I'm still a bit nervous, though.

I've been waiting for her to show up. Ordered so hard
I'm tempted too. Don't know anything about her character though, and I'm trying to cut down on unnecessary pre-orders. I love the curves on her. O_O

Would that swimsuit even stay in place once she changes her pose to something that doesn't have her back arched?
I'm not so sure I mind the idea.

...Nope. I do not mind at all.

*"accidentally" drops his drink*

Oops, how clumsy of me. Excellen-chan, w-w-would you mind? /evil thoughts

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
Yes. Quite. Quite so.

Same here with the polystone. Hopefully they package her well and, with the only shipping option likely being EMS, it should arrive quickly. I'm still a bit nervous, though.

I'm tempted too. Don't know anything about her character though, and I'm trying to cut down on unnecessary pre-orders. I love the curves on her. O_O

Yeah, I'm a bit nervous about it. Hope we get ours with no problems.

I've played the SRW games and like her character. Been excited for her since I've seen it announced. Honestly never thought there would ever be good SRW figures, so easy purchase for me lol

Wow! Mandarake with the old bishoujos

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1793702.html
Black Widow - not opened 16k

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1793703.html
Rogue - not opened 25k

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-1631008.html
Psylocke - not opened 11k

http://ekizo.mandarake.co.jp/shop/en/item_s-568932.html
Scarlet Witch - not opened 37k (WHAT!?!)

I have all of these, and none of them are worth these prices.

I don't get it. What's with the bizarro-world prices for bishoujos all of a sudden?

chrono01

More Good Smile Company delays:

http://www.goodsmile.info/en/post/3...ny+s+Swamp+Witch+Metallica+Delay+Apology.html

The following are release dates for August 2014 products.
For a complete list of upcoming release dates, please see the Product Release Schedule.

Please note these are the release dates for Japan. The overseas shipping dates may differ from the dates listed below.

The following release dates have been confirmed:

Shipping out from GSC on the 25th August 2014:
WING - Super Sonico: Rock 'n' Roll Valentine
WING - Super Sonico: Young Tomboy Ver.

The following products have had their release dates changed:

Changed from August to September 2014:
Good Smile Company - Jyubei Yagyu
Phat! Company - Kyouko Kirigiri
Phat! Company - Mika Jougasaki: Charisma Girl Ver.
Penguin Parade - Kanetsugu Naoe ver 1.5

Changed from August to October 2014:
Phat! Company - Swamp Witch Metallica

We wish to apologize for the constant changes to Phat Company's Swamp Witch Metallica, but after much consideration we have decided to postpone her release until October 2014 to ensure a high quality product. We will inform you as soon as a specific date can be established, and hope you will forgive us for any inconvenience this change may cause.

Other products not mentioned yet are still in the final stages of quality control and as soon as we have a set date we will inform you. Please note that the actual date of products releasing in stores will differ depending on your location. Weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances may also delay products, however we will inform you as soon as possible if this is the case.

Swamp Witch will never be released. I don't have her pre-ordered anymore and even I'm frustrated. :/

Also, sorry Kyouko Kirigiri fans, she was delayed after all!

meijiko

Welp, I guess I'm okay with one more Metallia delay. If she actually comes out in October, I'll display her in my living room for Halloween before banishing her to the witch shelf.

At least I'll have Kilmaria here this month to comfort me. And 30 little Kirby figures.

PewPewK

I'm glad that they're at least making it right. Too big of a fuck up in the first place.

Also the blog needs to be updated on mfc saying nippon yassan has fixed the issue.
Just fair.

I mean, I did put in the fact that they were agreeing to ship him a new one and all. But let's be honest, they only fixed the issue BECAUSE of the massive outcry against their company on MFC, not because they actually wanted to help a customer.

Giolon

Hey, it's better they delay her rather than put out a shitty product. You may be sad now, but I guarantee you'd be infinitely sadder if you paid all that money and she turned out to be shite.

chrono01

Hey, it's better they delay her rather than put out a shitty product. You may be sad now, but I guarantee you'd be infinitely sadder if you paid all that money and she turned out to be shite.
Yeah, that's why I don't personally mind delays, although having a figure be delayed 3+ times [by several months each time] can be frustrating.

I'd much rather that than having them put out a sub-par figure, as lesser manufacturers would likely do. It shows that Phat Company is concerned with the end-result, and making it as worthwhile to those interested in it as possible. I don't see anything wrong with that!

Toki767

I got a Wind Waker Link nendo e-mail from Amiami earlier. So excited. First nendo. And then it gets delayed.

It better not happen to the Red nendo.

StayDead

20/8/2014 7:31 London East Depot Departed from delivery depot

After a month, my Snow Miku is finally coming to me today!

I had to ring them (Parcelforce) up AGAIN the other day and the woman said she'd ring me back when she'd managed to get in contact with the company that handles their payments (how or why is it hard?) either way she rang me back yesterday and said she'd get it sent to me to get here for today. :D

Nippon-Yasan shipped the figures and refunded me my shipping cost for shipping the bootleg back to them. They've done right for this situation but I doubt I'll ever order from them again. :p

After a month, my Snow Miku is finally coming to me today!

Yay! She's worth the wait, trust me! (^^)

Nippon-Yasan shipped the figures and refunded me my shipping cost for shipping the bootleg back to them. They've done right for this situation but I doubt I'll ever order from them again. :p

They may well have done the right thing in the end, but the bad experience you had before then can't help but plant that seed of doubt in your mind, any time you ever consider ordering from somewhere that has taken you round the houses in the way they did. I've been living in a Nippon Yasan-less world for a few months now and it's not difficult to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom