• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT2| NSFWallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
When they sent the money back they made me pay the paypal transaction fee. However they sent it in USD so I actually made around $1 from them. Thanks Nippon-Yasan!

chrono01

I got a Wind Waker Link nendo e-mail from Amiami earlier. So excited. First nendo. And then it gets delayed.

It better not happen to the Red nendo.
I doubt it will happen with the Red Nendoroid since they cut off pre-orders for him relatively quickly and it's an in-store offer [Pokémon Center] as well as online sales. It would be a major headache for them to delay it in-store, although it's a possibility, but I still believe that he will be released on-time. He's had a scheduled release date ever since he went up for pre-order, so they had more than enough time to prepare for it. I'm guessing that they already had a nice amount produced before sales even started.

I wouildn't worry.

After a month, my Snow Miku is finally coming to me today!
Congrats man, she'll be worth the wait!

Nippon-Yasan shipped the figures and refunded me my shipping cost for shipping the bootleg back to them. They've done right for this situation but I doubt I'll ever order from them again. :p
Once more, I'm glad to hear everything ended positively, despite you needing to crawl through a tunnel...both ways...filled with shards of broken glass....to get there.

But yeah, while they DID correct the situation, it shouldn't have been this difficult. You can tell that it was done in a begrudging, half-hearted manner, and that's what bothers me most. I'll finish up the exclusive pre-orders I already have with them and take my business elsewhere.

Bombless

When they sent the money back they made me pay the paypal transaction fee. However they sent it in USD so I actually made around $1 from them. Thanks Nippon-Yasan!

I hadn't touched my Snow Miku box yet (though I did unbox mom's at her place). After glancing at it nervously for the past week I finally opened it up yesterday. It came from GSC so there was no way but...still. You instilled the doubt in me!

Arclaid

Nippon-Yasan shipped the figures and refunded me my shipping cost for shipping the bootleg back to them. They've done right for this situation but I doubt I'll ever order from them again. :p

Thankfully it worked out in the end, but them trying to write you off in the beginning did them no favours. Going to be their own fault if they lose business over this.

lol, even when they're making it right they do it wrong :S

I don't know. I like to think that they decided to give phoenix an extra gift instead. lol

I hadn't touched my Snow Miku box yet (though I did unbox mom's at her place). After glancing at it nervously for the past week I finally opened it up yesterday. It came from GSC so there was no way but...still. You instilled the doubt in me!

You think you've got problems, a friend bought mine for me from the GSC stand at the last London Comic Con... even so, as soon as all this bootleg stuff flared up, I became paranoid I'd been caught out too! I did all the checks from the comparison photos and everything showed up official. Stressful!

Bombless

You think you've got problems, a friend bought mine for me from the GSC stand at the last London Comic Con... even so, as soon as all this bootleg stuff flared up, I became paranoid I'd been caught out too! I did all the checks from the comparison photos and everything showed up official. Stressful!

Lol. If it was a bootleg you could had yelled at @gsc_maritan , she was the one manning the booth ;)

Ken

I wouldn't dare, she's lovely! (^^)

image.php

kewlmyc

To all the people that wanted Amazon to be delayed, I just want you to know that I detest you.

She just went from a August 28th release to a September release. August went from my worst month to my easiest month (only two release and ones an on-time Alter release). My September looks like hell on earth with all the delays.

YXFtRDj.png

StayDead

So after realising I have a bunch of new nendos with nowhere to put them and I haven't aired out half my boxes in ages Ive opened a lot of boxes and I'm going to start putting some of my figures away. I'll be moving in like 4-5 months anyway so it's probably for the best

Starting with my K-On Nendo petits ;;

So after realising I have a bunch of new nendos with nowhere to put them and I haven't aired out half my boxes in ages Ive opened a lot of boxes and I'm going to start putting some of my figures away. I'll be moving in like 4-5 months anyway so it's probably for the best

Starting with my K-On Nendo petits ;;

....they should be last! :p

I know how you feel though, moving next May or June so I will be putting stuff away next year as well. Kept all the boxes so I will just repackage them.

Arclaid

September sucks. I'd completely forgotten I had the Gurren Lagann BD collection on order.

However, as per Alter tradition, I expect Makoto to get delayed. And wouldn't be surprised if the Sakura nendo got delayed as well.

Arkadios

I preordered this. Here's hope that will be my first and last KanColle figure.

Will consider getting RE-Class too.

Edit: Forgot to praise one of the best avatars I've seen here in a while. Kinda wish it was a real character.

image.php

Fireblend

Banned
Damn, my AmiAmi order got split into two because of the Link nendo getting delayed. Now I don't know if that Kirby figure set is worth ordering on its own T_T

So is Misato not that popular among Eva fans?
Just bought this from Plamoya, had a discount code, for my friends birthday soon and this was like the only one that among my price range, them customs charges and he already owns me a lot XD, but there were so little figures of her in comparison to any of the other Eva female characters =S and what luck my friend's favourite Eva character is her XD
915a4af843e10682f49fef0cb3653f31.image.346x700.jpg

kewlmyc

Just bought this from Plamoya, had a discount code, for my friends birthday soon and this was like the only one that among my price range, them customs charges and he already owns me a lot XD, but there were so little figures of her in comparison to any of the other Eva female characters =S and what luck my friend's favourite Eva character is her XD
915a4af843e10682f49fef0cb3653f31.image.346x700.jpg

Kotobukiya made one a while back for her that was 1/6 scale to go along with the other 1/6 scale EVA figures. I didn't bother to get it though since she's not a pilot.

Kotobukiya made one a while back for her that was 1/6 scale to go along with the other 1/6 scale EVA figures. I didn't bother to get it though since she's not a pilot.
Ah that figure was also on Plamoya, but I'd rather pay not too much as my friend's bday gift lol, I've already given him plenty of my free codes etc NoE has given out in the past years or so XD
Also I had payment for Tsukuyo and I'm getting Xilla 2 CE this week and a 3TB external hard drive, so I probably could've gotten it if I didn't have to pay for so much this week and if the Plamoya voucher didn't expire today XD

Maybe next year if the price is still around the same =P

javac

I have this figure. I love Misato, my favorite! I like Ritsuko too...don't judge!

The only reason I want Kirigiri delayed again is cause September is hell month.

Already have a 200something dollar order from AmiAmi not counting her and there are like 4 or 5 LEs I'm getting not including like probably 5 other normal games preordered too.

Not like I haven't mentioned this before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The only reason I want Kirigiri delayed again is cause September is hell month.

Already have a 200something dollar order from AmiAmi not counting her and there are like 4 or 5 LEs I'm getting not including like probably 5 other normal games preordered too.

Not like I haven't mentioned this before ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Haha was at my cousin's yesterday and we were discussing how crazy September, truly the wallet of death month XD I want Kirigiri delay so I can buy her in a less crazy month =P

omlet

You guys keep talking about the September apocalypse but all I have on the way is red Olivia (assuming she's not delayed, and which is already paid for anyway).

Remind me again what doom awaits?
*winkwink*

Bombless

Excellent Model
Dragon's Crown
Amazon
MegaHouse (Manufacturer)
George Kamitani (Illustrator), Kibayashi Norio (Sculptor)
PVC
1/7
H=220 mm (8.58 in)
2014-09 (Details)
¥9250 (convert into EUR)

Et tu Megahouse?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Well, this is certainly something. 10k JPY just flew from this month to the next (Akagi was delayed also). I suspect this also means Sorceress will be delayed and I don't expect Mammon to land on time either, but if they DO come out on time....the financial aspect of next month will be interesting.

You guys keep talking about the September apocalypse but all I have on the way is red Olivia (assuming she's not delayed, and which is already paid for anyway).

*winkwink*

More of a combination of games/blurays/figures tbf =P

I am just happy there are only a handful of games coming out that I want. But....

Between Artbooks, Figures, and Anime Blurays coming out before the end of the year my wallet is just not talking to me anymore.

LiK

I think they will too. Dropped five hundred smackers last month and next is a death month.
i forgot to pay for an order and it got canceled automatically. I reordered but it appears the system is automated because they can't reinstate canceled orders. Makes me wonder if they actually keep track or use the FAQ to scare people away from canceling. I guess they could have a system that keeps track but I wonder if it's really as enforced as they say.

*winkwink*

Not counting figures right now:

Danganronpa 2
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
Fairy Fencer F
Ar Nosurge
Theathrythm Curtain Call
Persona 4 Ultimate
Senran Kagura Vita (maybe)

There's also stuff for this month:
Neptunia 1 Vita
AA vs Layton

And what's also coming out that I'm not getting:
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Revolution
Arcana Heart 3: LOVEMAX!!
Natural Doctrine
Zelda Musou
Destiny

kewlmyc

*winkwink*

I posted it last page, but I'll do it for a new page.

YXFtRDj.png

george_us

Et tu Megahouse?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Well, this is certainly something. 10k JPY just flew from this month to the next (Akagi was delayed also). I suspect this also means Sorceress will be delayed and I don't expect Mammon to land on time either, but if they DO come out on time....the financial aspect of next month will be interesting.
WHYYYYYYYYY

Dammit I was looking forward to her more than Ryuko.:(

i forgot to pay for an order and it got canceled automatically. I reordered but it appears the system is automated because they can't reinstate canceled orders. Makes me wonder if they actually keep track or use the FAQ to scare people away from canceling. I guess they could have a system that keeps track but I wonder if it's really as enforced as they say.
Yeah, I don't think ot will be a problem at this point. Got alot of stuff on tap from them.

Did Koto Eren get delayed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom